Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23630

    I concur

    I reviewed her on here a few months ago. She's awful. Nice lady and friendly but kind of looks like a short fat witch. Pointy nose boobs arent that big considering how big the belly is. I was turned off the second I saw her however her room was very clean and smelled good. She smokes cigs but outside not during session. The BJ was awful teeth and I ended up HJ myself and sort of kissing her chest but yea her pics DEFINITELY sneaky angles and good shots. I would definitely definitely not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109

  2. #23629

    Maybe it was me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109
    I recapped my visit in a post back in June (post #22770). I saw her in February though. But someone asked about her. I think she was 5'1" and 300 lbs. I got her to start a BBBJ. But it wasn't very good at all. I ended up leaving mid blowjob because I was wasting my time.

  3. #23628
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109
    I had a similar experience. I had the itch and she responded fast. Took the CIM like she loved every drop.

  4. #23627

    Yankee gal had been in G'boro awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109
    Read your post then looked at the link and wow. That gal had been in G'boro probably the past year. So she's moved up I-40 / I-85 to Durham town. I think her reviews were mixed in the Triad area too.

  5. #23626

    Yankee Head

    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109

  6. #23625

    Any info

    I realize pictures aren't likely to be current, but has anyone sampled her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/651841281942

  7. #23624

    Probably fake

    I have tried to set up a couple of times comms are good until I ask for the address so I can give an ETA, usually crickets afterwards.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/685832061064

  8. #23623
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    According to the host, GloryHoleKing, the gangbang girl started her period, but the gloryhole was still available for a $40 donation instead of $60.
    So the entire party was on one girl! LOL.

  9. #23622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Laid back anything goes

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/153289141

    Anyone seen this one before? Any information would be greatly appreciated. No name and phone search doesn't return much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NoName.jpg‎  

  10. #23621

    Aunt Flo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The event got canceled. Interesting.
    According to the host, GloryHoleKing, the gangbang girl started her period, but the gloryhole was still available for a $40 donation instead of $60.

  11. #23620

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The event got canceled. Interesting.
    An event where they begged everyone to prepay. 6 via cashapp got canceled? Imagine my shock!

  12. #23619

    I thought she

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The event got canceled. Interesting.
    Wanted a few extra bucks. The money is here, she just need to get it.

  13. #23618

    Canceled

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about this, you did send me the number, but she hasn't responded to any of my texts. I'm just saying hi.
    The event got canceled. Interesting.

  14. #23617

    Genuine

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    So far you've only post about this single provider. Seems fishy to me.
    Well, I have only mongered in cities not near home when I am away like Mobile Al, or New Orleans La. This was my first time locally with anyone. I intend to continue to test the waters and will post when I do.

  15. #23616

    Sad to have a Suite

    And can't get a provider to return a call. Or they only do Incall and they are 40 min away. I use to have great times here. What happened in the last 2 years? Well I guess I'm going to have to visit Rosie Palmer and her Five ginger friends. Ugh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape