Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 19319
-
09-11-23 17:39 #15884Senior Member

Posts: 1033I'm sorry JayJay but I haven't
I've been to busy enjoying the finer more upscale ladies of Brevard. Report is in the works as I'm typing this right now.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 17:04 #15883Senior Member

Posts: 214Wow an age limit. Sounds like she is a little full of herself and her worth.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 16:07 #15882Senior Member

Posts: 84It threw me off as well. Who knows?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Holy crap I am a senior member!!
-
09-11-23 15:28 #15881Senior Member

Posts: 2962Cognac, your turn BR!
How about this one, BeachRunner? Definitely looks like one we'd be interested in! And finally a report about her! Any chance you've reached out to her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/290485143849
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 15:28 #15880Senior Member

Posts: 791Wow, that's kind of surprising to me. I guess I won't bother then. I wonder if she would take your money for some dances at the strip club?
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 15:25 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 2962Paris
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
As in, 56 was too old for her to set up a meeting with? Never heard that one before!
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 10:47 #15878Senior Member

Posts: 214I beencurious about this one myself, looked everywhere for information and kept coming up empty.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 10:30 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 2962Paris, maybe?
I have not, but I believe MJ1960 reached out to her. Here's his post from last week:
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 10:26 #15876Senior Member

Posts: 84Exotic-doll-4-you
I have contacted her but she found out I was 56 she said "No Thank You" and didn't reply back.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 09:27 #15875Senior Member

Posts: 1033What about this one Jay
You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695
-
09-11-23 09:03 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 2962No thank you!
650 minimum donation and 150 deposit? No thanks! Add in that I've never seen a review and I'm going with fake. Feel free to take that "plunge" and prove me wrong!
Originally Posted by Doeme1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 08:55 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 1944Taylor
Use the Search Function in this thread, type in "Taylor" and after reading, you make a decision! She looks hot, but running fifty fifty in experiences with her! Here's one of the better ones I found! Good luck and please post if you do see her!
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 08:54 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 1033Yay = Taylor
Mixed reviews. YMMV.
Originally Posted by IceChickenz87
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 08:18 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 29Any info
Anyone have any experience with a girl named Tay. Blonde spinner? Thanks.
-
09-11-23 07:04 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 1033Well said
There's the info you were looking for Jabbott along with two other highly sought after ladies that are currently living in the area full time. Now unfortunately I believe Miss Angel's short visit here is about to be over but I'm sure she will be back especially after that great tongue lashing she got from SitbacRelax. LOL.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
I agree SitbacRelax that there are some really good ladies in the Brevard area right now and as we all know being considered a regular definitely has its advantages. Information from the likes of BigStud, Willie24, OneWayOut, JayJayTwo and few others that I know I'm forgetting to mention can be very helpful for members who aren't in the know.










Reply With Quote





