Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15860

    Paris, maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695
    I have not, but I believe MJ1960 reached out to her. Here's his post from last week:

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    (snip) The second I contacted back in may. Paris is her name and she wants $400 per hour. I didn't inquire any more once I got that price. Though the picture looked like she could be worth it if it is real. Hopefully she is friendly for that price.

    MJ.

  2. #15859

    Exotic-doll-4-you

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695
    I have contacted her but she found out I was 56 she said "No Thank You" and didn't reply back.

  3. #15858

    What about this one Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    650 minimum donation and 150 deposit? No thanks! Add in that I've never seen a review and I'm going with fake. Feel free to take that "plunge" and prove me wrong!
    You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695

  4. #15857

    No thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doeme1980  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for years, but it's a bit of a drive for me, so never took the plunge. Anyone know if she's for real? Or at least female? Thanks in advance for any intel.

    https://bookchristina.weebly.com/
    650 minimum donation and 150 deposit? No thanks! Add in that I've never seen a review and I'm going with fake. Feel free to take that "plunge" and prove me wrong!

  5. #15856

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerP123  [View Original Post]
    I know Taylor has been commented on the escort classified ads including myself. I've only had a dream with Taylor of the 3. Her coms aren't good and a lot of waiting was involved. The dream itself was great. She has a lot of skills as she was a former porn star, but no GFE. I've tried meeting with her again a few times, but the delay in her responses led me to move on to other providers. From the reviews I've read on Jessi and Gypsy, they may be better bets.
    Use the Search Function in this thread, type in "Taylor" and after reading, you make a decision! She looks hot, but running fifty fifty in experiences with her! Here's one of the better ones I found! Good luck and please post if you do see her!

  6. #15855

    Yay = Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with a girl named Tay. Blonde spinner? Thanks.
    Mixed reviews. YMMV.

  7. #15854

    Any info

    Anyone have any experience with a girl named Tay. Blonde spinner? Thanks.

  8. #15853

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Don't know anything about a sister. I can say Michelle is fun sexy and if yoy connect with her she's a great time. As far and angel she is fun and also a great time. Michelle is prettier than angel bigger tits than angel but both ladies kitty taste and feel great. Depends on you I suppose. Then let's throw Marcie in the mix. She is an all around fantastic woman with a beautiful body and she loves Greece this is a great time in brevard.
    There's the info you were looking for Jabbott along with two other highly sought after ladies that are currently living in the area full time. Now unfortunately I believe Miss Angel's short visit here is about to be over but I'm sure she will be back especially after that great tongue lashing she got from SitbacRelax. LOL.

    I agree SitbacRelax that there are some really good ladies in the Brevard area right now and as we all know being considered a regular definitely has its advantages. Information from the likes of BigStud, Willie24, OneWayOut, JayJayTwo and few others that I know I'm forgetting to mention can be very helpful for members who aren't in the know.

  9. #15852
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Click fast before it's gone as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...s/038329328007
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/876849384485

    Still here I guess.

  10. #15851
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Care to chime in SitbacRelax.
    Don't know anything about a sister. I can say Michelle is fun sexy and if yoy connect with her she's a great time. As far and angel she is fun and also a great time. Michelle is prettier than angel bigger tits than angel but both ladies kitty taste and feel great. Depends on you I suppose. Then let's throw Marcie in the mix. She is an all around fantastic woman with a beautiful body and she loves Greece this is a great time in brevard.

  11. #15850

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion, who is better, her or her sister, also compared to Michelle.
    Care to chime in SitbacRelax.

  12. #15849

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion, who is better, her or her sister, also compared to Michelle.
    Who you asking about? I can answer about Michelle but who you mean her or sister?

    Bs.

  13. #15848

    Sweet creamy

    This one posts at least daily on stg but I have never seen a report on her here. Anyone got any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...y/685066613422

  14. #15847
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Click fast before it's gone as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...s/038329328007
    In your opinion, who is better, her or her sister, also compared to Michelle.

  15. #15846
    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    If she's not lying in her ad {bwhahahhahahhahhahaha}, little Ren is Going Out Of Business;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/525415248388

    I doubt she'll be missed;.

    F1.
    No great loss unfortunately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape