Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15850

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion, who is better, her or her sister, also compared to Michelle.
    Care to chime in SitbacRelax.

  2. #15849

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion, who is better, her or her sister, also compared to Michelle.
    Who you asking about? I can answer about Michelle but who you mean her or sister?

    Bs.

  3. #15848

    Sweet creamy

    This one posts at least daily on stg but I have never seen a report on her here. Anyone got any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...y/685066613422

  4. #15847
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Click fast before it's gone as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...s/038329328007
    In your opinion, who is better, her or her sister, also compared to Michelle.

  5. #15846
    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    If she's not lying in her ad {bwhahahhahahhahhahaha}, little Ren is Going Out Of Business;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/525415248388

    I doubt she'll be missed;.

    F1.
    No great loss unfortunately.

  6. #15845

    From Disposable to Liquidated

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I was warned by another provider she works with DiCaprio and I bet she does comedy also.
    If she's not lying in her ad {bwhahahhahahhahhahaha}, little Ren is Going Out Of Business;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/525415248388

    I doubt she'll be missed;.

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-09-10_093734452.jpg‎  

  7. #15844

    Recomendations

    Anyone have any recommendations with links for ladies in Palm Bay and Southern Brevard. Don't want to go far. Thank you thank you!

  8. #15843

    Angel

    Click fast before it's gone as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...s/038329328007

  9. #15842

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/086980622520

    Spent a hhr with this peach. 15 quid not bad. She is what you see in the ad. GFE if you choose. I walked into this beauty wearing pink see thru kissed got undressed simple. I dove in between her legs toba sweet nector pot. We then switched around and she gave a decent BBBJ. Suited up did Mish k9 finished CG. Good time with a sweet lady. Face ain't perfect some baby damage but over all. Great time. She is very orgasmic if that's. A word. Will most likely repeat. Have fun guys.

    CIM is allowed!

    Check her out fellows!

    SBR.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    Might if the ad wasn't gone. Any other contact info?
    Unfortunately she has gone back to Georgia which is her home base. She told me she would be back, which is the good news because I would love to meet her.

  10. #15841

    Tiffaney

    I'm laying in bed and can't sleep so I check STG. Had a dream that I met Tiffaney at 4 in the morning. I pull up to the hotel and sit in the parking lot for ten minutes. I figured at that time I would stick out like a sore thumb so I texted that I was leaving. Five minutes down the road she asks me to come back. She then texted and asked if I had any rain coats. After the fact I'm happy I didn't. We settled for BBBJ. I should have listened to all the reviews that don't work out on the return trip.

    I walk into a smoke box with no less than a dozen butts around the room, I mean they were everywhere. Pants down to the ankles walked out 15 minutes later. I should also mention her verification photo looks nothing like her.

    Steer clear you can do better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...t/035880009484

  11. #15840

    Dead ad

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/086980622520

    Spent a hhr with this peach. 15 quid not bad. She is what you see in the ad. GFE if you choose. I walked into this beauty wearing pink see thru kissed got undressed simple. I dove in between her legs toba sweet nector pot. We then switched around and she gave a decent BBBJ. Suited up did Mish k9 finished CG. Good time with a sweet lady. Face ain't perfect some baby damage but over all. Great time. She is very orgasmic if that's. A word. Will most likely repeat. Have fun guys.

    CIM is allowed!

    Check her out fellows!

    SBR.
    Might if the ad wasn't gone. Any other contact info?

  12. #15839

    Angel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/086980622520

    Spent a hhr with this peach. 15 quid not bad. She is what you see in the ad. GFE if you choose. I walked into this beauty wearing pink see thru kissed got undressed simple. I dove in between her legs toba sweet nector pot. We then switched around and she gave a decent BBBJ. Suited up did Mish k9 finished CG. Good time with a sweet lady. Face ain't perfect some baby damage but over all. Great time. She is very orgasmic if that's. A word. Will most likely repeat. Have fun guys.

    CIM is allowed!

    Check her out fellows!

    SBR.

  13. #15838

    Spinner Fun

    So I finally decided to reach out to Cognac as I've seen her ad for a while. As soon as I sent a text I got an answer back within a minutes or two. Which works great for me because my dreams are always spur of the moment and on a time crunch. Comms were good the whole time. She is staying at a nice hotel in Melbourne. She gave me directions and a room number as soon as I arrived. The maids were on the same floor cleaning and were at the room next door but she had the door cracked for me to slide in without having to knock or wait. There was a heavy set girl in there as well. She didn't leave the room but just went into the bathroom while we got to know each other. This didn't bother me at all I'm sure she would be willing to join but not my flavor. Usually I like to start with a QV the first time not knowing what to expect. Adding time is not usually a problem anyways. Ok now the fun part. She the girl in the photos and looks better in person. Small petite spinner with a super round ass. I would say 5'ish 110 lbs She has a little baby damage but still slim in the waist. No boobs but as an assman that's not a big deal. Damage was $. 20 for the QV. She told me to put it on the table whenever I wanted to. She never picked it up or counted it. Started off with a CBJ which was great. Of course not as great as BBJ but safety first boys. Especially since I have a SO. She paid attention to the boys without hesitation. Asked her for cowgirl then went to k9 because of that tight round ass. Kitty was very tight. Finished in the bag. Gave me some wipes to clean up. Will repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...althy/58603061

  14. #15837
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin  [View Original Post]
    Last month I had a dream with a new Head Dr. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...u/042723535393.

    She advertised in both the escort section and the massage section. I opted for a therapeutic massage with a happy beginning and happy ending. 2 aspirin for the headache or 2 BBBJCIM endings? I opted for the later. Overall it was a very satisfying hour, excellent massage and never rushed with the endings. Her photos are accurate and her place is like she describes. Old but nice and discreet. If your looking for a good time with no drama, good comms, no sign of drug use, and an excellent head game she is definitely worth a try.
    DID I read that right? She only does HR visits and it's 200/ hr?

    F1.

  15. #15836

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I too was curious about Ren but it appears that the disposable girlfriend is almost as expensive as one of those non disposable wife's. Now with the fact that it appears that the girlfriend doesn't want to do the same things that those wife's don't want to do has me thinking that obviously not every Barbie world turns into a blockbuster hit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fells...n/728726208665
    I was warned by another provider she works with DiCaprio and I bet she does comedy also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape