Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 19310
-
09-11-23 09:27 #15875Senior Member

Posts: 1032What about this one Jay
You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695
-
09-11-23 09:03 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 2959No thank you!
650 minimum donation and 150 deposit? No thanks! Add in that I've never seen a review and I'm going with fake. Feel free to take that "plunge" and prove me wrong!
Originally Posted by Doeme1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 08:55 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 1943Taylor
Use the Search Function in this thread, type in "Taylor" and after reading, you make a decision! She looks hot, but running fifty fifty in experiences with her! Here's one of the better ones I found! Good luck and please post if you do see her!
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 08:54 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 1032Yay = Taylor
Mixed reviews. YMMV.
Originally Posted by IceChickenz87
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 08:18 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 29Any info
Anyone have any experience with a girl named Tay. Blonde spinner? Thanks.
-
09-11-23 07:04 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 1032Well said
There's the info you were looking for Jabbott along with two other highly sought after ladies that are currently living in the area full time. Now unfortunately I believe Miss Angel's short visit here is about to be over but I'm sure she will be back especially after that great tongue lashing she got from SitbacRelax. LOL.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
I agree SitbacRelax that there are some really good ladies in the Brevard area right now and as we all know being considered a regular definitely has its advantages. Information from the likes of BigStud, Willie24, OneWayOut, JayJayTwo and few others that I know I'm forgetting to mention can be very helpful for members who aren't in the know.
-
09-11-23 06:24 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 483https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/876849384485
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Still here I guess.
-
09-11-23 05:53 #15868Senior Member

Posts: 483Don't know anything about a sister. I can say Michelle is fun sexy and if yoy connect with her she's a great time. As far and angel she is fun and also a great time. Michelle is prettier than angel bigger tits than angel but both ladies kitty taste and feel great. Depends on you I suppose. Then let's throw Marcie in the mix. She is an all around fantastic woman with a beautiful body and she loves Greece this is a great time in brevard.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 20:55 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 1032I don't know
Care to chime in SitbacRelax.
Originally Posted by Jabbott
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:00 #15866Banned Member

Posts: 1739Link dead
Who you asking about? I can answer about Michelle but who you mean her or sister?
Originally Posted by Jabbott
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-10-23 17:36 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 214Sweet creamy
This one posts at least daily on stg but I have never seen a report on her here. Anyone got any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...y/685066613422
-
09-10-23 17:07 #15864Senior Member

Posts: 145In your opinion, who is better, her or her sister, also compared to Michelle.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 15:35 #15863Senior Member

Posts: 791No great loss unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Feckless
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 09:38 #15862Senior Member

Posts: 545From Disposable to Liquidated
If she's not lying in her ad {bwhahahhahahhahhahaha}, little Ren is Going Out Of Business;.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/525415248388
I doubt she'll be missed;.
F1.
-
09-10-23 09:04 #15861Regular Member

Posts: 14Recomendations
Anyone have any recommendations with links for ladies in Palm Bay and Southern Brevard. Don't want to go far. Thank you thank you!










Reply With Quote





