Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 17721
-
09-11-23 01:49 #12906Senior Member

Posts: 41Seeing as how her ad mentions lactation fantasies, that would be a good bet.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 01:21 #12905Senior Member

Posts: 489Pretty puss
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/153359401
Anyone experience this pretty pussy and is it worth the trouble?
-
09-11-23 00:48 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 489Sara?
Well my brother is in town wanted to see her all was good until he ask about where her incall was to come by, She tells him a hotel in st, louis. LOL he just quit. He went to a gathering of a few mongers talking about how these hoes and no's are asking for a confirmation fee, booking fee, if not send them a card. LOL someone in stl are fueling these hoes to continue to scam, that's just what I was told a few mongers are saying, its crazy out here can't see most of these scammers.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 14:13 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 59It's really odd. Both have reviews. Just on different sites. Both also have distinct P411 ids. Both have similar builds and looks it appears. Could just be good friends traveling together. Seems odd to me. So thought I would ask here in case anyone knew.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 07:55 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 224I noticed Angela's ad on tryst is gone so maybe they are the same person. For my own safety, I usually won't see someone unless they have reviews, whether that be on eecie or ter.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 03:06 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 489Lol
Stormy from stl her rates are higher now 80 was a hhr ,60 qv been a bit but she may have higher rates, she may have had a kid.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 14:03 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 281Stormy
Is this really Stormy? I haven't seen her in a while. Rates are lower than in the past and a few pics here aren't her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153168917#.
-
09-08-23 17:41 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 418I saw her about a 6 months ago. She lives in a house in St. Charles by herself. She's a nice girl and will chat with you for a few minutes before- even brought her new kitten in to show me and we played with on the bed for a couple minutes (adorable LOL), that put me at ease. She looks like the pics, which aren't really filtered more she puts a lot of make up on, and she did for my visit. But whatever. She is a bit of a clock watcher- she isn't like some that would set a literal timer on their phone, but still kept an eye on it. She didn't say anything to me about it so I didn't mind, I just noticed her glance over a couple times. She's mostly GFE (all except cfs) and the BJ was pretty good, and she loved getting on top.
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
I don't remember much about her house itself as I went at night and most of those lights were off- but her room was extremely clean and smelt nice. I never noticed any drug stuff around, and I always discreetly check the girl's arms and hers (at that time, at least) had no signs.
Good overall visit, nothing mind blowing but I'd consider seeing her again if I was in a pinch.
-
09-08-23 15:22 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen her months ago.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
Be warned no BJ. I told her I wouldn't be back.
Definitely a meth addict. Pipe was in open.
-
09-08-23 08:43 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 534Had a nice visit with Sara last night. I hope others here have been able to enjoy her as well.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
JAG.
-
09-07-23 23:28 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 59But she's not on TER. Is that normal? I guess both her and Candy have different p411's, but I'm still almost thinking they are the same person.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 23:11 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 489Beware
Just go early scope it out then call.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 19:55 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone know Bbabygirl is real?
Se told me she's at congress airport inn.
Shady 1 star hotel. Been there once. Was worried about my car being stolen.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...341/5736054497
-
09-07-23 16:32 #12893Regular Member

Posts: 9Lindsey
Anyone had an opportunity to meet with Lindsey here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152894945
-
09-07-23 14:33 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks Roman, You may have to PM the ask so I don't make the same mistake!
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
I can't seem to find anything here on "Kay" either but the frequent name change has my eyebrow raised.










Reply With Quote






