Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23657
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109
    I had a similar experience. I had the itch and she responded fast. Took the CIM like she loved every drop.

  2. #23656

    Yankee gal had been in G'boro awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109
    Read your post then looked at the link and wow. That gal had been in G'boro probably the past year. So she's moved up I-40 / I-85 to Durham town. I think her reviews were mixed in the Triad area too.

  3. #23655

    Yankee Head

    I saw a review for the NY gal a while back and it was not the best, I should have listened. Photos in her ad might be her, many a year ago (with the exception of the last one, that's currently how she looks). Ad says 170 pounds, can't say this is right or wrong, I'm terrible with weight on women, but she's a larger girl.

    Pros: answered quickly (no one else was around), really clean / safe feeling hotel, no bad smells, got the job done. Prices were decent (100 qv I believe), she's not a theif!

    Cons: much larger than I expected, but that's on me for not looking at all the photos. Not her fault that I don't pay attention. It was just a whatever visit "Best head in the south" was stretching it. I wouldn't revisit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/381947380109

  4. #23654

    Any info

    I realize pictures aren't likely to be current, but has anyone sampled her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/651841281942

  5. #23653

    Probably fake

    I have tried to set up a couple of times comms are good until I ask for the address so I can give an ETA, usually crickets afterwards.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/685832061064

  6. #23652
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    According to the host, GloryHoleKing, the gangbang girl started her period, but the gloryhole was still available for a $40 donation instead of $60.
    So the entire party was on one girl! LOL.

  7. #23651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Laid back anything goes

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/153289141

    Anyone seen this one before? Any information would be greatly appreciated. No name and phone search doesn't return much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NoName.jpg‎  

  8. #23650

    Aunt Flo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The event got canceled. Interesting.
    According to the host, GloryHoleKing, the gangbang girl started her period, but the gloryhole was still available for a $40 donation instead of $60.

  9. #23649

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The event got canceled. Interesting.
    An event where they begged everyone to prepay. 6 via cashapp got canceled? Imagine my shock!

  10. #23648

    I thought she

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The event got canceled. Interesting.
    Wanted a few extra bucks. The money is here, she just need to get it.

  11. #23647

    Canceled

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about this, you did send me the number, but she hasn't responded to any of my texts. I'm just saying hi.
    The event got canceled. Interesting.

  12. #23646

    Genuine

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    So far you've only post about this single provider. Seems fishy to me.
    Well, I have only mongered in cities not near home when I am away like Mobile Al, or New Orleans La. This was my first time locally with anyone. I intend to continue to test the waters and will post when I do.

  13. #23645

    Sad to have a Suite

    And can't get a provider to return a call. Or they only do Incall and they are 40 min away. I use to have great times here. What happened in the last 2 years? Well I guess I'm going to have to visit Rosie Palmer and her Five ginger friends. Ugh!

  14. #23644

    Its her BF

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...b/436667386909

    Fellas, Summer is back but sadly this time she's running a deposit scam.

    I was the first one to drop a report on Summer and many others have seen her about 2 years ago before she disappeared.

    As you can see, the ad does not show a phone number. I had to get Snapchat do get in touch with her. For a meetup she wanted 100 upfront.

    Long story short, I did not pay 100 upfront but instead chose to pay 25 for her content. Guess what. I never got anything delivered.

    I could write the whole story which would take an entire page of this blog but neither do I have the time nor is it worth your reading time.

    Fact is Summer is back and scamming around and trust me it is her! I have her Facebook, Instagram and have seen her several times, not saying I know her well but enough to be sure it is her and not someone who hacked into her account.

    Stay safe and avoid Summer!
    She probably doesn't even know he's doing it.

  15. #23643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have never done this before the interest and the amount of messages I have received and impossible to keep up with or respond to everyone. I offered to help the girl with hopes I would get some type of reciprocation for my efforts, but this is not the case. To sort through and respond to over 200 plus messages in the course of a few days is a job.

    Therefore I ask for just $1 to anyone who wants the number moving forward. If you think this is a scam reach out to Kurt309 an old buddy of mine on this board who was one of the first to receive her contact.

    I will respond to the rest of the unread messages in my inbox today with my cashapp tag.

    As a side note she will be one of the girls performing tonight at a gloryhole / gangbang party tonight in Wake Forest.

    https://fetlife.com/events/1362963
    I don't know about this, you did send me the number, but she hasn't responded to any of my texts. I'm just saying hi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape