Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12915

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/153359401

    Anyone experience this pretty pussy and is it worth the trouble?
    Dozens of ads show up with these pics all around the country.

  2. #12914

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Well my brother is in town wanted to see her all was good until he ask about where her incall was to come by, She tells him a hotel in st, louis. LOL he just quit. He went to a gathering of a few mongers talking about how these hoes and no's are asking for a confirmation fee, booking fee, if not send them a card. LOL someone in stl are fueling these hoes to continue to scam, that's just what I was told a few mongers are saying, its crazy out here can't see most of these scammers.
    I just saw this girl yesterday. Was not too impressed. I didn't have a problem with the motel or location on natural bridge (parking lot was basically other mongers LOL). But she's an obvious addict (meth?) with sores on her body (probably from picking). Her initial demeanor was friendly and she has a sensual voice. She is open minded and attempted a fetish of mine (for $40 more), but not she wasn't the best at that. She will kiss and says she is submissive. But she was out of condoms. After a few minutes of rubbing / dry humping my body on hers (probably still not smart but I didn't go inside) I asked if she could suck me off. She then said my time was about up (it was probably 15 or 20 minutes into a hhr). So I ended up getting myself off. Total was $200 but her normal half hour rate is $160. Then I jumped in her shower and washed myself, but there were no towels so I used my shirt to get dry enough. When I left she barely looked up from her phone.

  3. #12913

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Well my brother is in town wanted to see her all was good until he ask about where her incall was to come by, She tells him a hotel in st, louis. LOL he just quit. He went to a gathering of a few mongers talking about how these hoes and no's are asking for a confirmation fee, booking fee, if not send them a card. LOL someone in stl are fueling these hoes to continue to scam, that's just what I was told a few mongers are saying, its crazy out here can't see most of these scammers.
    I just saw this girl yesterday. Was not too impressed. I didn't have a problem with the motel or location on natural bridge (parking lot was basically other mongers LOL). But she's an obvious addict (meth?) with sores on her body (probably from picking). Her initial demeanor was friendly and she has a sensual voice. She is open minded and attempted a fetish of mine (for $40 more), but not she wasn't the best at that. She will kiss and says she is submissive. But she was out of condoms. After a few minutes of rubbing / dry humping my body on hers (probably still not smart but I didn't go inside) I asked if she could suck me off. She then said my time was about up (it was probably 15 or 20 minutes into a hhr). So I ended up getting myself off. Total was $200 but her normal half hour rate is $160. Then I jumped in her shower and washed myself, but there were no towels so I used my shirt to get dry enough. When I left she barely looked up from her phone.

  4. #12912

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Well my brother is in town wanted to see her all was good until he ask about where her incall was to come by, She tells him a hotel in st, louis. LOL he just quit. He went to a gathering of a few mongers talking about how these hoes and no's are asking for a confirmation fee, booking fee, if not send them a card. LOL someone in stl are fueling these hoes to continue to scam, that's just what I was told a few mongers are saying, its crazy out here can't see most of these scammers.
    I just saw this girl yesterday. Was not too impressed. I didn't have a problem with the motel or location on natural bridge (parking lot was basically other mongers LOL). But she's an obvious addict (meth?) with sores on her body (probably from picking). Her initial demeanor was friendly and she has a sensual voice. She is open minded and attempted a fetish of mine (for $40 more), but not she wasn't the best at that. She will kiss and says she is submissive. But she was out of condoms. After a few minutes of rubbing / dry humping my body on hers (probably still not smart but I didn't go inside) I asked if she could suck me off. She then said my time was about up (it was probably 15 or 20 minutes into a hhr). So I ended up getting myself off. Total was $200 but her normal half hour rate is $160. Then I jumped in her shower and washed myself, but there were no towels so I used my shirt to get dry enough. When I left she barely looked up from her phone.

  5. #12911

    Fake ad. Scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/153359401

    Anyone experience this pretty pussy and is it worth the trouble?
    The ad is fake and this is a scammer. Requests advance before meeting. Look at the poorly written English in the ad too.

  6. #12910
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Well that sucks. I've dealt with a timer-setter once and never again. Body looked alright but if much heavier than pictured that's also a dealbreaker for me. Still looking into Dream, or St. Charles Ashley (which, yes, she's apparently big too, but much closer). I'm in West Co, not much interest in heading towards the city/ESL, but doesn't seem to be a ton of good choices that I'm finding so far.
    I actually don't mind a timer or occasional glance at the time, as long as you get your full time. It can be to your benefit, too. Sure, the girls don't want guys taking advantage and staying over their time (especially when you got a QV to save a few bucks) but all too often it seems the girls are rushing you and saying your time is about up when it's more like halfway. I've been trying to state the time when we initially meet so we both are on the same page as far as starting / ending time.

  7. #12909

    Big Clit

    Anyone know of a provider with a large clit? Kind of a bucket list item. In all my travels I've never met one that was very big.

  8. #12908
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've reported on her before, does a decent job, only BBBJ, takes her tits out, sets a timer, add about 50 lbs to those pics and that's who opens up the door. Decent and friendly, but much better can be had for the price.
    Well that sucks. I've dealt with a timer-setter once and never again. Body looked alright but if much heavier than pictured that's also a dealbreaker for me. Still looking into Dream, or St. Charles Ashley (which, yes, she's apparently big too, but much closer). I'm in West Co, not much interest in heading towards the city/ESL, but doesn't seem to be a ton of good choices that I'm finding so far.

  9. #12907

    Girl in pic suprisingly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153315761

    So I went to go and see this one. The good news is it is actually the person in the pictures. The bad news is she looks like she has a degree in filter and angles. She has a humongous fake butt and humongous fake tits. The service was that expected from someone rushing you in a Latin country. Leche papi leche as soon as you walk in the room. 80 qv 150 hhr I would not repeat.

  10. #12906
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    she may have had a kid.
    Seeing as how her ad mentions lactation fantasies, that would be a good bet.

  11. #12905

    Pretty puss

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/153359401

    Anyone experience this pretty pussy and is it worth the trouble?

  12. #12904

    Sara?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    This woman just came off as a c*nt. I texted her the code word and that I was interested in an appointment. She texted me back 30 min later, and when I didn't respond after 25 minutes, she blocked me. Good riddance. I'd rather jerk off in my basement by the hot water heater than deal with this kind of impatient bullshit from a provider. If I wanted to get treated like shit by a woman who I'm supporting, I'd get married.
    Well my brother is in town wanted to see her all was good until he ask about where her incall was to come by, She tells him a hotel in st, louis. LOL he just quit. He went to a gathering of a few mongers talking about how these hoes and no's are asking for a confirmation fee, booking fee, if not send them a card. LOL someone in stl are fueling these hoes to continue to scam, that's just what I was told a few mongers are saying, its crazy out here can't see most of these scammers.

  13. #12903
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Angela's ad on tryst is gone so maybe they are the same person. For my own safety, I usually won't see someone unless they have reviews, whether that be on eecie or ter.
    It's really odd. Both have reviews. Just on different sites. Both also have distinct P411 ids. Both have similar builds and looks it appears. Could just be good friends traveling together. Seems odd to me. So thought I would ask here in case anyone knew.

  14. #12902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    But she's not on TER. Is that normal? I guess both her and Candy have different p411's, but I'm still almost thinking they are the same person.
    I noticed Angela's ad on tryst is gone so maybe they are the same person. For my own safety, I usually won't see someone unless they have reviews, whether that be on eecie or ter.

  15. #12901

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Is this really Stormy? I haven't seen her in a while. Rates are lower than in the past and a few pics here aren't her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153168917#.
    Stormy from stl her rates are higher now 80 was a hhr ,60 qv been a bit but she may have higher rates, she may have had a kid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape