Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 1342 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 26352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21237
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Is that pussy as good looking in person as it is in the video? I could spent a good hhr with my face buried in those lips. I might have to break open my piggy bank and pay her a visit. Nice review!
    Agree 100% you took the thought right out of my mouth. That is one tasty looking treat.

  2. #21236

    Anybody seen this one

    Fellas,

    Has anyone seen this one. She looks fun.

    skipthegames.com/ posts / milwaukee / female-escorts / caucasian_w / freak-come-and-play-/919773112381.

  3. #21235

    Nice meat curtains

    Is that pussy as good looking in person as it is in the video? I could spent a good hhr with my face buried in those lips. I might have to break open my piggy bank and pay her a visit. Nice review!

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    It was another night of getting ghosted. I ran into Sweet and petite's add and tried to do some research but couldn't find anything. Out of desperation I reached out via text and she got back to me right away and quoted me 2 for half. I was not at all excited about this rate and continued my research efforts.

    I found some videos on the alligator that intrigued me, but also made me very skeptical that I would not have the same person open the door. I confirmed the meet with every expectation that I would end up bailing. She asked that I meet her at an apartment complex in Brown Deer. Being familiar with the area, I had no reservations about safety.

    She did call to confirm my arrival and provided final directions. When she opened the door, I was hesitant. She was tiny, but it looked like maybe she had just come home from work and was not nearly as done-up as in the video. Her hair was pinned up and no make up on. However, I still had hope that this was the same girl, and the apartment seemed safe enough. She led me into her bedroom.

    She quickly started to get comfortable and with the tattoos I could immediately tell this was the girl in the pics and video. I liked very much what I was seeing as I am a fan of young 20 something spinner. If anything, she seemed a touch smaller than what I was expecting from the video. If you are familiar with Vanessa, from Madison, I would liken her very much to this. Tatted and insanely firm. In comparison, Abby is smaller. I'd give Vanessa a 9. 5 on body, Abby would get a 9. Vanessa I would give a 7 on face, Abby I'd give a 6 (though maybe this was because of lack of make-up) I'm more than confident if done up well, she could be a knock-out.

  4. #21234
    I am certainly not an expert regarding list crawler, just my impression and opinion for what it's worth. I get the impression that there are more scammers on LC. I rarely see these women on STG's but there exceptions. When it comes to STG, most of the legitimate girls are street walkers whom I recognize or have seen in person. I function more in the realm of street walkers because I'm a cheap ass. It's appalling that street walkers expect to get paid like an escort. This subject has been discussed before.

    I have had success with LC in other cities. Particularly in cities where STG does not dominate. Unfortunately, during my quest to find someone on LC, I stumbled upon several scammers. I'm sure this doesn't really answer your question. I think it is more trial and error and learning from your mistakes. There are no absolutes in this business.

    In general, guys on this forum only report scammers or bad experiences. Very few report the good ones. Obviously, they are keeping the good ones in their pocket. I don't blame them. I do the same thing. I guess what I'm saying is that you have to go out and do some of the work yourself. Trial and error. Bottom line, though, it's my opinion that there are more scammers on LC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redruger069  [View Original Post]
    Just a question. How many ads on listcrawler are legit. Seems like better talent in there than skip. Is that correct or are they all scammers.

  5. #21233

    Do Not Send a Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Redruger069  [View Original Post]
    Just a question. How many ads on listcrawler are legit. Seems like better talent in there than skip. Is that correct or are they all scammers.
    It's a scam if they want a deposit. Do not send them money, only cash upon arrival! None of the sites have much control for the bad that may happen when you show up.

  6. #21232

    New ad

    Screenshot_20230911_071703_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230911_071640_Chrome. Jpg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230911_071640_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230911_071703_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #21231

    Holy Fucking Shit the Bed, Batman! A Blamazon

    Well, it looks like an embarrassment of riches. A woman I was a caretaker for a while called me up and said she had a new place to live. I drive up to Silver Spring and head west. Nice middle class neighborhood, all AA, and meet her new "landlady. " Landlady is renting out a room to my friend, but friend tells me Landlady makes most of her money in Chicago, getting freaky for the Illinois clientele. Holy Christ, mother of God! Big oll' ass on her, big pillowy titties, bigger girl, but perfectly proportioned! She mighta been in heels, because she gave me the impression that she was taller than she really is. But in my mind, she is a BLAMAZON! That's right, a Black Amazon! If you want a chocolate ocean that you can dive into, if you want more dark meat than you can consume in one sitting, this slore is for you! Think of Malibu, but with bigger titties! A big, perfectly proportioned Black Amazon, just waiting to devour you! If you don't believe me, check out the pics below. Digits for chocolate lovers!

    Coochie (Still Breathless) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. Darker skinned, very pretty (IMHO). Oh, and she does couples.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blamazon1.jpg‎   blamazon2.jpg‎   blamazon3.jpg‎   blamazon4.jpg‎   blamazon5.jpg‎  


  8. #21230

    Listcrawler

    Just a question. How many ads on listcrawler are legit. Seems like better talent in there than skip. Is that correct or are they all scammers.

  9. #21229

    2. 5

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    It was another night of getting ghosted. I ran into Sweet and petite's add and tried to do some research but couldn't find anything. Out of desperation I reached out via text and she got back to me right away and quoted me 2 for half. I was not at all excited about this rate and continued my research efforts.

    I found some videos on the alligator that intrigued me, but also made me very skeptical that I would not have the same person open the door. I confirmed the meet with every expectation that I would end up bailing. She asked that I meet her at an apartment complex in Brown Deer. Being familiar with the area, I had no reservations about safety.

    She did call to confirm my arrival and provided final directions. When she opened the door, I was hesitant. She was tiny, but it looked like maybe she had just come home from work and was not nearly as done-up as in the video. Her hair was pinned up and no make up on. However, I still had hope that this was the same girl, and the apartment seemed safe enough. She led me into her bedroom.

    She quickly started to get comfortable and with the tattoos I could immediately tell this was the girl in the pics and video. I liked very much what I was seeing as I am a fan of young 20 something spinner. If anything, she seemed a touch smaller than what I was expecting from the video. If you are familiar with Vanessa, from Madison, I would liken her very much to this. Tatted and insanely firm. In comparison, Abby is smaller. I'd give Vanessa a 9. 5 on body, Abby would get a 9. Vanessa I would give a 7 on face, Abby I'd give a 6 (though maybe this was because of lack of make-up) I'm more than confident if done up well, she could be a knock-out.

    As for attitude, while her menu is limited, she does get into it and actively participates. She was also extremely friendly. While she does perform everything covered, she lies right next to you and allows your hand to roam while using her hand to get things up before putting the cover on. After a CBJ, she was happy to get atop. This made for an amazing view as she vigorously rode. We swapped through a few more positions. At one point, she thought I had finished and asked that we get another cover. This was a refreshing change of pace from most girls that would quickly usher you out the door.

    I'm am struggling with this one in that two bills for half is definitely higher than I'd like to go for this limited of a menu. However, she did get into it and was extremely friendly. And honestly, if you are a fan of the young spinner, this is a visual spectacle that you will be extremely happy with. Especially given the opportunity the video provides in knowing exactly what you are getting, I feel like the entry fee is definitely worth trying out at least once. I'm happy I did.

    Skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/154157629621

    Videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/127611960
    She must have read her review, and got a big head. I contacted her this afternoon and was quoted 2. 5 for a her.

  10. #21228
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I was one who reached out. I told her I saw her ad on STG. No mention of you so my interaction should've given her no connection to you. You were privy to something, she said no to with me so I didn't persue. After reading the post of her scam, I'm glad I didn't.
    OK, I said I was done because of her scam but remembered I had dropped off the amount when I was too busy to spend time. So I went back and this is my review of this prepaid visit:

    Called and asked what she's doing. "Just sitting here waiting on you to call me". I can be there in 30 min. "Yayyyyy". I pull up and a car in the driveway with some black guys in it (ooooooh so scary) one even had his gun hanging out of his pocket. She said " I'm coming down to let you in babe" walking past the "dangerous" back man I said "pearl handle, nice!" He smiled and said thanks. Went up and talked for a while. She told me stories of many men. I conclude that she is too sexually limited for many guys. Weird things turn her off, too hairy, an odd lump, no testicles, bad smell, requests for things other than the very most basic acts, no anal, no ropes or chains. I've heard too many stories. If she gets turned off you best just leave. Another one of you is working like the devil to get her to be his girl. She sees that as an attempt to get her cheap. Naked the whole time she says,"you ready for me?" We do all what I've said we do. She never asked me for money. She honored our deal. My conclusion is YMMV. If she don't like you you best leave and she does have protection around her. If she likes you, you will have the most basic time if your life. Perfect for me. Bad idea if black people scare you or you want anything other then basic shit. The good pussy makes up for the immature oral. But damn! She is hot as fuck!

  11. #21227

    Abby. Sweet and petite

    It was another night of getting ghosted. I ran into Sweet and petite's add and tried to do some research but couldn't find anything. Out of desperation I reached out via text and she got back to me right away and quoted me 2 for half. I was not at all excited about this rate and continued my research efforts.

    I found some videos on the alligator that intrigued me, but also made me very skeptical that I would not have the same person open the door. I confirmed the meet with every expectation that I would end up bailing. She asked that I meet her at an apartment complex in Brown Deer. Being familiar with the area, I had no reservations about safety.

    She did call to confirm my arrival and provided final directions. When she opened the door, I was hesitant. She was tiny, but it looked like maybe she had just come home from work and was not nearly as done-up as in the video. Her hair was pinned up and no make up on. However, I still had hope that this was the same girl, and the apartment seemed safe enough. She led me into her bedroom.

    She quickly started to get comfortable and with the tattoos I could immediately tell this was the girl in the pics and video. I liked very much what I was seeing as I am a fan of young 20 something spinner. If anything, she seemed a touch smaller than what I was expecting from the video. If you are familiar with Vanessa, from Madison, I would liken her very much to this. Tatted and insanely firm. In comparison, Abby is smaller. I'd give Vanessa a 9. 5 on body, Abby would get a 9. Vanessa I would give a 7 on face, Abby I'd give a 6 (though maybe this was because of lack of make-up) I'm more than confident if done up well, she could be a knock-out.

    As for attitude, while her menu is limited, she does get into it and actively participates. She was also extremely friendly. While she does perform everything covered, she lies right next to you and allows your hand to roam while using her hand to get things up before putting the cover on. After a CBJ, she was happy to get atop. This made for an amazing view as she vigorously rode. We swapped through a few more positions. At one point, she thought I had finished and asked that we get another cover. This was a refreshing change of pace from most girls that would quickly usher you out the door.

    I'm am struggling with this one in that two bills for half is definitely higher than I'd like to go for this limited of a menu. However, she did get into it and was extremely friendly. And honestly, if you are a fan of the young spinner, this is a visual spectacle that you will be extremely happy with. Especially given the opportunity the video provides in knowing exactly what you are getting, I feel like the entry fee is definitely worth trying out at least once. I'm happy I did.

    Skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/154157629621

    Videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/127611960
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AbbyCol.jpg‎  

  12. #21226
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Again, pics don't matter. To all I gave her number I also explained fake pics. I had to zoom in on the tats to prove it to myself. She is actually cuter and has bigger tits. Probably one of the hottest out there. Definitely not worth getting scammed. I'm all for pointing out the issues that really matter. But many women use pics of similar girls to protect their identity, just like we do.
    I was one who reached out. I told her I saw her ad on STG. No mention of you so my interaction should've given her no connection to you. You were privy to something, she said no to with me so I didn't persue. After reading the post of her scam, I'm glad I didn't.

  13. #21225
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I've seen no less than 5 different girls pics associated with that number. She also started posting on Megapersonals recently.
    Again, pics don't matter. To all I gave her number I also explained fake pics. I had to zoom in on the tats to prove it to myself. She is actually cuter and has bigger tits. Probably one of the hottest out there. Definitely not worth getting scammed. I'm all for pointing out the issues that really matter. But many women use pics of similar girls to protect their identity, just like we do.

  14. #21224

    This Just In (and I mean it!)

    Madusa just texted me! New services available! She's just learned how to give prostate massages and how to peg. I'm not turned on by pegging, but I can only imagine that with her head game, coupling it with a prostate massage would be a slice of heaven! I'd even bring my own glove! I may have to schedule a doctor's appointment just to get access to their latrile gloves. Oh yeah!

    Coochie (latex gloves work too) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  15. #21223
    Quote Originally Posted by Oly137  [View Original Post]
    I reached out for this girl's info a few months ago to Double Life. I had not contacted her yet but saw she had not one but two ads posted on STG today. Reached out after 2 pm to see if she was free. She answered immediately. Told her I wanted to spend an hour with her she responded with "150". That should have been my first red flag as that seems like an incredibly good deal for an hour, but I told her it was fine. She asked for when I would get there, I said it depended on where she was located, she responded with an address. I told her how long and got ready to go and headed that way. When I got to address I parked and messaged her. She messaged back and then called me saying it was a different house across the street from the one that she gave me the address for. I met her at the side door. I was nervous as the house looked kinda rough and I do not usually meet anyone unless they have been reviewed multiple times and have a clear good reputation on here or one of the review sites, she could tell I was nervous. I met one of her dogs, I could hear the other one barking and she led me to her room. She got undressed and then asked for the money and for me to get undressed. I got undressed and sat on her bed with her, she asked me to lean back. She asked for my name and info about me but I don't usually like answering that stuff when asked right away so I gave a different name and a fake job. She said she was going to get me less nervous and she was rubbing around my cock, like the skin around the area in a really strange way. It was very odd and got me more nervous. Then she said don't be scared but my Dad is a cop and he is downstairs and I am 17. I immediately shot up and started getting dressed. She started asking should we get him? I told her no and rushed to get dressed. She started calling out to her Dad. First I do not believe that she is close to 17 or even 18, and I do not believe her dad who is a cop was there but I was not taking a chance that anyone was there as I was robbed a few months ago. I rushed out and left.

    Do not know if she was real a few months ago, do not want to accuse Double Life of lying, but she is certainly not a new Macie. She is a scam artist like way too many other girls. I have learned my lesson not to meet with a girl that does not have a lot more reviews or history behind them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/370739754520

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/511466269881
    I've seen no less than 5 different girls pics associated with that number. She also started posting on Megapersonals recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape