Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29996
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I saw a friend this morning; she was staying at a hotel next to the mall. While I normally avoid the county, I was pretty comfortable taking the plunge for reasons you can imagine. Our time together was great. I'll leave a review soon, but for now, I have a question for everyone. On my way out, there were three guys standing right outside the front doors, and they all had ear pieces in. I thought. Hmmm. And so after I left, I circled back from another direction about five minutes later. At that point, there were about 6-7 guys standing in the parking lot outside the hotel. Two black SUV's pulled up next to them, parked, and then the drivers got out and joined in with the other guys. Nobody was in uniform, but they all had the kind of haircuts you might imagine police would have. I stuck around for about ten minutes but then had to leave.

    Here's my question: If there was a raid, and if my friend gets picked up, and if they find texts on her phone, do you think they'll try to contact me? For what it's worth, I didn't say anything explicit to my friend.
    They will absolutely confiscate her phone and go after every guy on there. She is a working prostitute. Any guy talking about meeting her will be under investigation. There's a whole unit of sex crime investigators set up for prostitution in Henrico. The cops will sit in a hotel with her phone and text with the Johns pretending to be her. It happens with every girl who is arrested. The phone was used in the commission of a crime. They'll do forensics on it.

  2. #29995

    Scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...a/951050122772

    Definitely asks for deposit.

    Coincidentally happened to be in my location as well.

  3. #29994

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    Sally is amazing and plays no games but she does have a BF / handler but is no treat.

    Gabby tho is the opposite, she will waste time making you wait a given the opportunity she will rob you. She will say a friend needs to come in and will push you out her place. Her handler is waiting by the door and knocks. So careful.
    Didn't know Gabby changed. Only dealt with her once recently and it went fine.

  4. #29993
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a speech or fundraiser?
    From what I heard he was visiting the indian festival before going to uva jmu game.

  5. #29992

    Speach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Why would the Governor stay in a Short Pump hotel? He has a very large rent free home 15 min up the highway.
    Maybe a speech or fundraiser?

  6. #29991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% but governor was in town staying in short pump in a place I saw a friemd. She gave me a heads up when I saw state vehicles out front.
    Why would the Governor stay in a Short Pump hotel? He has a very large rent free home 15 min up the highway.

  7. #29990
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I saw a friend this morning; she was staying at a hotel next to the mall. While I normally avoid the county, I was pretty comfortable taking the plunge for reasons you can imagine. Our time together was great. I'll leave a review soon, but for now, I have a question for everyone. On my way out, there were three guys standing right outside the front doors, and they all had ear pieces in. I thought. Hmmm. And so after I left, I circled back from another direction about five minutes later. At that point, there were about 6-7 guys standing in the parking lot outside the hotel. Two black SUV's pulled up next to them, parked, and then the drivers got out and joined in with the other guys. Nobody was in uniform, but they all had the kind of haircuts you might imagine police would have. I stuck around for about ten minutes but then had to leave.

    Here's my question: If there was a raid, and if my friend gets picked up, and if they find texts on her phone, do you think they'll try to contact me? For what it's worth, I didn't say anything explicit to my friend.
    Not 100% but governor was in town staying in short pump in a place I saw a friemd. She gave me a heads up when I saw state vehicles out front.

  8. #29989
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I saw a friend this morning; she was staying at a hotel next to the mall. While I normally avoid the county, I was pretty comfortable taking the plunge for reasons you can imagine. Our time together was great. I'll leave a review soon, but for now, I have a question for everyone. On my way out, there were three guys standing right outside the front doors, and they all had ear pieces in. I thought. Hmmm. And so after I left, I circled back from another direction about five minutes later. At that point, there were about 6-7 guys standing in the parking lot outside the hotel. Two black SUV's pulled up next to them, parked, and then the drivers got out and joined in with the other guys. Nobody was in uniform, but they all had the kind of haircuts you might imagine police would have. I stuck around for about ten minutes but then had to leave.

    Here's my question: If there was a raid, and if my friend gets picked up, and if they find texts on her phone, do you think they'll try to contact me? For what it's worth, I didn't say anything explicit to my friend.
    My advice is to never say or create a record of what you intend to do. Has always worked for me. With that many guys it is more likely you had someone dealing out of the hotel. Past experience would tell me that it's probably someone they have a lead on and have been trying to get, because they won't use that many resources at the drop of a pin.

  9. #29988
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I saw a friend this morning; she was staying at a hotel next to the mall. While I normally avoid the county, I was pretty comfortable taking the plunge for reasons you can imagine. Our time together was great. I'll leave a review soon, but for now, I have a question for everyone. On my way out, there were three guys standing right outside the front doors, and they all had ear pieces in. I thought. Hmmm. And so after I left, I circled back from another direction about five minutes later. At that point, there were about 6-7 guys standing in the parking lot outside the hotel. Two black SUV's pulled up next to them, parked, and then the drivers got out and joined in with the other guys. Nobody was in uniform, but they all had the kind of haircuts you might imagine police would have. I stuck around for about ten minutes but then had to leave.

    Here's my question: If there was a raid, and if my friend gets picked up, and if they find texts on her phone, do you think they'll try to contact me? For what it's worth, I didn't say anything explicit to my friend.
    No, they need to catch you in the room with her, money present, I would think. The way crime is going now in Richmond, don't they have better things to do? Underage girjs I totally understand, but a guy getting a nut & a girl trying to make a living. No Bueno!

  10. #29987
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    This little thing is the real deal! I have seen her a few different times and no regrets! Easy setup, clean, very cute and a sweet personality. The only bad thing is she is in the hot zone this time. I would not have risked it if I hadn't previously seen her. $. 0 for QV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/496012173083
    I would maybe do a QV. Very limited menu. The dreaded secret code, $100 a QV?

  11. #29986

    Cya

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I saw a friend this morning; she was staying at a hotel next to the mall. While I normally avoid the county, I was pretty comfortable taking the plunge for reasons you can imagine. Our time together was great. I'll leave a review soon, but for now, I have a question for everyone. On my way out, there were three guys standing right outside the front doors, and they all had ear pieces in. I thought. Hmmm. And so after I left, I circled back from another direction about five minutes later. At that point, there were about 6-7 guys standing in the parking lot outside the hotel. Two black SUV's pulled up next to them, parked, and then the drivers got out and joined in with the other guys. Nobody was in uniform, but they all had the kind of haircuts you might imagine police would have. I stuck around for about ten minutes but then had to leave.

    Here's my question: If there was a raid, and if my friend gets picked up, and if they find texts on her phone, do you think they'll try to contact me? For what it's worth, I didn't say anything explicit to my friend.
    Check your friend's post. Are massages offered? Went for a massage. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

  12. #29985

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Sally is amazing and plays no games but she does have a BF / handler but is no treat.

    Gabby tho is the opposite, she will waste time making you wait a given the opportunity she will rob you. She will say a friend needs to come in and will push you out her place. Her handler is waiting by the door and knocks. So careful.

  13. #29984

    Alligator

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Chicks from alligator are all bullshit. I generally tell them I'm 10 minutes from them and when I say I'm at their hotel they start asking for deposits. They never mention that shit till you say your in the parking lot. So then I tell them I'm leaving and they continue asking if I've sent the money for an hour or more. LOL.
    Sally is on there and she is legit. As well as Gbaby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/152979340

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=sally

  14. #29983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I saw a friend this morning; she was staying at a hotel next to the mall. While I normally avoid the county, I was pretty comfortable taking the plunge for reasons you can imagine. Our time together was great. I'll leave a review soon, but for now, I have a question for everyone. On my way out, there were three guys standing right outside the front doors, and they all had ear pieces in. I thought. Hmmm. And so after I left, I circled back from another direction about five minutes later. At that point, there were about 6-7 guys standing in the parking lot outside the hotel. Two black SUV's pulled up next to them, parked, and then the drivers got out and joined in with the other guys. Nobody was in uniform, but they all had the kind of haircuts you might imagine police would have. I stuck around for about ten minutes but then had to leave.

    Here's my question: If there was a raid, and if my friend gets picked up, and if they find texts on her phone, do you think they'll try to contact me? For what it's worth, I didn't say anything explicit to my friend.
    I would think if they were raiding they already had surveillance on her and knew you were there. Probably wasn't related to you but never know. Be safe.

  15. #29982

    Coco

    This little thing is the real deal! I have seen her a few different times and no regrets! Easy setup, clean, very cute and a sweet personality. The only bad thing is she is in the hot zone this time. I would not have risked it if I hadn't previously seen her. $. 0 for QV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/496012173083

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape