Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23644

    Its her BF

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...b/436667386909

    Fellas, Summer is back but sadly this time she's running a deposit scam.

    I was the first one to drop a report on Summer and many others have seen her about 2 years ago before she disappeared.

    As you can see, the ad does not show a phone number. I had to get Snapchat do get in touch with her. For a meetup she wanted 100 upfront.

    Long story short, I did not pay 100 upfront but instead chose to pay 25 for her content. Guess what. I never got anything delivered.

    I could write the whole story which would take an entire page of this blog but neither do I have the time nor is it worth your reading time.

    Fact is Summer is back and scamming around and trust me it is her! I have her Facebook, Instagram and have seen her several times, not saying I know her well but enough to be sure it is her and not someone who hacked into her account.

    Stay safe and avoid Summer!
    She probably doesn't even know he's doing it.

  2. #23643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have never done this before the interest and the amount of messages I have received and impossible to keep up with or respond to everyone. I offered to help the girl with hopes I would get some type of reciprocation for my efforts, but this is not the case. To sort through and respond to over 200 plus messages in the course of a few days is a job.

    Therefore I ask for just $1 to anyone who wants the number moving forward. If you think this is a scam reach out to Kurt309 an old buddy of mine on this board who was one of the first to receive her contact.

    I will respond to the rest of the unread messages in my inbox today with my cashapp tag.

    As a side note she will be one of the girls performing tonight at a gloryhole / gangbang party tonight in Wake Forest.

    https://fetlife.com/events/1362963
    I don't know about this, you did send me the number, but she hasn't responded to any of my texts. I'm just saying hi.

  3. #23642

    Eliminated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have never done this before the interest and the amount of messages I have received and impossible to keep up with or respond to everyone. I offered to help the girl with hopes I would get some type of reciprocation for my efforts, but this is not the case. To sort through and respond to over 200 plus messages in the course of a few days is a job.

    Therefore I ask for just $1 to anyone who wants the number moving forward. If you think this is a scam reach out to Kurt309 an old buddy of mine on this board who was one of the first to receive her contact.

    I will respond to the rest of the unread messages in my inbox today with my cashapp tag.

    As a side note she will be one of the girls performing tonight at a gloryhole / gangbang party tonight in Wake Forest.

    https://fetlife.com/events/1362963
    You are eliminating married guys and older guys. I'm sure I am not the only married guy with this rule but I am 100% cash-only in this hobby with absolutely ZERO money trail. Plus I don't even use cashapp. Maybe give a break to us long-time SM's? She could be missing out on her best clients.

  4. #23641
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    You guys remember Kali? We've put glowing reviews about her in the BB section. Well I felt the urge and decided to text her number few times last week. Got a reply from her indicating she's on Glenwood Avenue. After a few days of texting finally agreed on seeing her. "Kali" was pretty disoriented over the phone. Called her and set up time and donation. Asked her to text the address of her hotel. Didn't receive a reply so called her again. She's literally forgotten me in 5 minutes and goes back to asking when you want to meet, for how long etc. She also sounded like she just woke up on the phone so I attributed her disorientation to sleep. I had seen her 3-4 time's previous and it was generally a good experience every time so I excused her behaviour. Got the address and room number over the phone and when I knocked on the door and she opened I was shocked. It wasn't Kali in the room at all. Someone totally different. Straight up bait and switch. This girl was using Kalis old number and her ad. She was kinda cute so I didn't immediately walk away. But this is where the bad stuff begins. She was really on something or severely sleep deprived because she had forgotten what we had agreed upon, price service everything. I reminded her everything. Her room was kind of messy but I was only there for a qv and I wanted to get out quick. However she proceeded to literally put away Everything in the room while I'm standing there. No joke she spent 20 minutes putting stuff away, going to bathroom, putting more stuff away. Finally about 20 minutes later I asked her if she was ready to go. She finally said yes. Asked her to take her clothes off since she was fully dressed this whole time and she goes back to the restroom. I was really annoyed by this time and was on the verge of leaving when she comes back and undresses. I had asked for BBBJ with cim and finally the session began. While I was anticipating a really bad experience judging from her harebrained shenanigans, the actual BBBJ was decent. She took directions really well and was generally doing whatever I was asking of her. Did BLS BBBJ while I held her hair. Took it deep throat when I asked. All in all it was a good session. She also informed me later on that she likes taking directions and from my experience she takes them pretty well.

    I asked her if she knew Kali and how she had her number and she told me Kalis posting on her behalf since she can't Post for some reason. She also gave her direct number which I googled and found an ad for this girl. She's the girl from the ad but the photos are heavily filtered. She's still pretty cute though. A little bit chubby not a lot. She also had a lot of marks all over her body so I'm assuming a drug user. I didn't do FS so I can't say how that would be but her BBBJ was decent and she did everything I asked. Here's the ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...venue/58413552

    So this is the girl using Kalis ad / number. If you text Kali this is who you're going to get. She's not bad but in my mind it is still bait and switch.
    So do you think the recent reviews for Kali were actually of this girl?

  5. #23640
    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Following up this post. I have tried many times to contact her but she always ask for a picture of mine for screening. I refused to do so since I am not willing to share any info online and she says that this is the only way to be safe. How has been the screening experience for those who have met her?
    Same here. I' ve stayed away.

  6. #23639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...b/436667386909

    Fellas, Summer is back but sadly this time she's running a deposit scam.

    I was the first one to drop a report on Summer and many others have seen her about 2 years ago before she disappeared.

    As you can see, the ad does not show a phone number. I had to get Snapchat do get in touch with her. For a meetup she wanted 100 upfront.

    Long story short, I did not pay 100 upfront but instead chose to pay 25 for her content. Guess what. I never got anything delivered.

    I could write the whole story which would take an entire page of this blog but neither do I have the time nor is it worth your reading time.

    Fact is Summer is back and scamming around and trust me it is her! I have her Facebook, Instagram and have seen her several times, not saying I know her well but enough to be sure it is her and not someone who hacked into her account.

    Stay safe and avoid Summer!
    Which Summer? There has been a lot of them.

  7. #23638

    Any info is appreciated

    Has anyone seen this young lady? Good, bad, or other.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/58617268

  8. #23637

    Well we're waiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.
    Is this still in the works?

  9. #23636

    Inbox Overloaded $1 donation for info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.
    I have never done this before the interest and the amount of messages I have received and impossible to keep up with or respond to everyone. I offered to help the girl with hopes I would get some type of reciprocation for my efforts, but this is not the case. To sort through and respond to over 200 plus messages in the course of a few days is a job.

    Therefore I ask for just $1 to anyone who wants the number moving forward. If you think this is a scam reach out to Kurt309 an old buddy of mine on this board who was one of the first to receive her contact.

    I will respond to the rest of the unread messages in my inbox today with my cashapp tag.

    As a side note she will be one of the girls performing tonight at a gloryhole / gangbang party tonight in Wake Forest.

    https://fetlife.com/events/1362963
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230814_110005_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230905_103430_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #23635

    Summer the scammer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...b/436667386909

    Fellas, Summer is back but sadly this time she's running a deposit scam.

    I was the first one to drop a report on Summer and many others have seen her about 2 years ago before she disappeared.

    As you can see, the ad does not show a phone number. I had to get Snapchat do get in touch with her. For a meetup she wanted 100 upfront.

    Long story short, I did not pay 100 upfront but instead chose to pay 25 for her content. Guess what. I never got anything delivered.

    I could write the whole story which would take an entire page of this blog but neither do I have the time nor is it worth your reading time.

    Fact is Summer is back and scamming around and trust me it is her! I have her Facebook, Instagram and have seen her several times, not saying I know her well but enough to be sure it is her and not someone who hacked into her account.

    Stay safe and avoid Summer!

  11. #23634

    Hmm.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3077570

    Anyone seen this girl? Texted her, and I got some pix, but face is blurred. Make take the chance.

  12. #23633

    Regular Members vs Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    So far you've only post about this single provider. Seems fishy to me.
    Exactly why I value posts / recommendations from non-seniors more as entertainment only.

  13. #23632

    Well then

    Quote Originally Posted by AManLookin4  [View Original Post]
    The menu was solid. GFEish. Closed lip kissing, DATY, BBBJ, CIM. Everything else is CFS. The only thing she doesn't do is Anal but everything else is on the menu. She is definitely not cheap but offers a great experience. I paid 180 but we played for more than 30 minutes. Obviously YMMV. I'm usually just a lurker but have started trying to post more when I do partake.
    Had a bad ghostly experience with 2 mo ago. Wasn't going to jump into the Brielle convo but I believe I did share that experience in a past post. Since she's getting some play I do feel like I should take a side and mention if we give these flaky girls too much action they become more flaky or GPS altogether. Yep I'm in that camp. Sorry but not sorry.

  14. #23631

    Recession

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    You are not reading the forum. I don't have the info, I PM'd the OP who has the Latina spinner's info to please email me back and am patiently waiting.

    I merely responded to his message in the forum, and why'all keep emailing me for the info.
    This markets rough man.

  15. #23630

    This is good

    Quote Originally Posted by BanditOtx  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Gigi the Egyptian goddess. Easy to find on the various sites.

    Her pics are very attractive but she was not cheap. She is attractive in person but incredibly mechanical and no GFE in any capacity. At 300 roses for the hr, 400 if you want an extra pop. Absolutely nothing bare and everything mechanical. Can't even do more than touch the chest. No amount of extra would make her budge which is fair, I respect boundaries. But this just wasn't worth the price of admission. The CBJ was pretty bad and she makes this weird popping sound and sensation that just wasn't doing it for me. She was also tired after less than a few minutes. She also doesn't help get you started if you need to get up and ready. She asks you to take care of yourself and put the C on while she sits, vapes, and waits. Very awkward. This experience was just not worth it, save your money and time and check out somewhere else.
    Exactly what we look for here. You answered my questions on this one since her foreign nationality was a draw. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape