Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 30814
-
09-08-23 14:45 #23629Regular Member

Posts: 21Sasha. Thief - Avoid
Sasha is working with a dude to scam you. She will talk your ears off wasting time and not getting to business (red flag fellas) . That's when you cut and run. As I left I saw a dude in a white Kia talking to her as I could her him as I walked by.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/902701096835
-
09-08-23 13:24 #23628Senior Member

Posts: 128So far you've only post about this single provider. Seems fishy to me.
Originally Posted by AManLookin4
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 11:08 #23627Senior Member

Posts: 247Wow
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370
Can anyone confirm this hot lady? Please do tell!
-
09-08-23 03:34 #23626Regular Member

Posts: 5Follow up Brielle
The menu was solid. GFEish. Closed lip kissing, DATY, BBBJ, CIM. Everything else is CFS. The only thing she doesn't do is Anal but everything else is on the menu. She is definitely not cheap but offers a great experience. I paid 180 but we played for more than 30 minutes. Obviously YMMV. I'm usually just a lurker but have started trying to post more when I do partake.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 02:53 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 173Make me squirt
Anyone seen this provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/602904398702.
-
09-07-23 23:16 #23624Regular Member

Posts: 10I saw her based on your review and verify every comment even getting the QV for $80 vs $90. Excellent BBBJWCIM and flexible in mish. Tight.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 22:08 #23623Senior Member

Posts: 312Psa fellas
You are not reading the forum. I don't have the info, I PM'd the OP who has the Latina spinner's info to please email me back and am patiently waiting.
I merely responded to his message in the forum, and why'all keep emailing me for the info.
-
09-07-23 13:43 #23622Senior Member

Posts: 409Believe it
I believe you. She's texted me several times in the last couple of weeks. Once she was even with another girl but I didn't respond either time. She has asked me for money a few times which I don't really care about. I just don't do that. I'm glad that you had fun with her. She is a nice woman. I think she got comfortable with me. That's all.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 13:09 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 183Saw her for the second time a few days ago. Maybe I got lucky, she'd just showered and had pink lingerie and a weave on. BBBJ (no DT) but good technique with BLS, doggy and mish where she creamed up real nice. Pulled out and had her lick it all off before CIM.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
She's hasn't ghosted, and hasn't been tweaking when I've seen her. To be honest that makes her pretty good in the Raleigh market.
-
09-07-23 12:28 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 312PM'd you brother. Always excited when Sr Members have recommendations.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 09:16 #23619Senior Member

Posts: 129QV 180 HHR 250 HR 350. Pretty high.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 08:03 #23618Regular Member

Posts: 16She does ask for a pic for the first visit. I did not have any trouble with her. Have met her multiple times.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 19:30 #23617Senior Member

Posts: 28Scam
Warning. This one is pulling a cash app scam.
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/hws/d...656044567.html
-
09-06-23 18:11 #23616Senior Member

Posts: 180Haha
Hilarious LOL OMG!
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 18:04 #23615Asshole

Posts: 49Lol
She wants $.8 for a qv. Good luck.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






