High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 888 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10432
    Quote Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr  [View Original Post]
    After many attempts to set something up with this young lady I finally scored some time today in Simpsonville. Pics are dated and she is thicker than the photos. Shower fresh and clean, kitty was shaved and tasty, nice firm tits with responsive nipples (my favorite part of the date), good head skills but there wasn't much emotion / involvement. Just doing the motions.

    Not sure I will repeat. Hh 160.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/411512334841

    Best,

    Boudoir.
    Dam sorry to hear that she looks good too.

  2. #10431
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/436063811731

    So yesterday when I woke up, she had texted me, very apolegitic for missing my text. She assured me it would not happen again. I told her that me being a single man, who works a lot, I have stuff to take care of at home also, but that when I got finished, I had some busisness to handle in Greenville. No idea when I would get there. She told me to reach out whenever, and again assured me I would not be ignored.

    Well, after I paid the bill I went to pay, ate some dinner, I reached out to her. Tried my luck on some scratch offs. After waiting over 90 minutes, I got a bit pissed, and sent her a text telling her I felt she was in fact shooting me a line of shit that I would not be ignored. Little history, this is after she had either ignored me or went silent on me on previous attempts to visit. An hour after I told her she was full of shit, and I was nearly home, she replies that I did not make an appointment, and was my fault. Keep in mind, I did tell her I had no idea when I could make it to Greenville. And that it was over 2 hours when I sent my text before she got back to me.
    Anytime you don't give a girl a specific time your giving them time to make other plans and nothing is concrete in place. Give her a specific time and I think things will work out.

  3. #10430

    Strike out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/436063811731

    So yesterday when I woke up, she had texted me, very apolegitic for missing my text. She assured me it would not happen again. I told her that me being a single man, who works a lot, I have stuff to take care of at home also, but that when I got finished, I had some busisness to handle in Greenville. No idea when I would get there. She told me to reach out whenever, and again assured me I would not be ignored.

    Well, after I paid the bill I went to pay, ate some dinner, I reached out to her. Tried my luck on some scratch offs. After waiting over 90 minutes, I got a bit pissed, and sent her a text telling her I felt she was in fact shooting me a line of shit that I would not be ignored. Little history, this is after she had either ignored me or went silent on me on previous attempts to visit. An hour after I told her she was full of shit, and I was nearly home, she replies that I did not make an appointment, and was my fault. Keep in mind, I did tell her I had no idea when I could make it to Greenville. And that it was over 2 hours when I sent my text before she got back to me.

  4. #10429
    Quote Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr  [View Original Post]
    After many attempts to set something up with this young lady I finally scored some time today in Simpsonville. Pics are dated and she is thicker than the photos. Shower fresh and clean, kitty was shaved and tasty, nice firm tits with responsive nipples (my favorite part of the date), good head skills but there wasn't much emotion / involvement. Just doing the motions.

    Not sure I will repeat. Hh 160.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/411512334841

    Best,

    Boudoir.
    I've seen her posting. She has a familiar look that I find intriguing. The price is in the right area tho.

    She reminds me of someone like she could be related to her.

    Even at Meh atleast she is real.

    That's better than 90% of what's out there.

  5. #10428
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear more about this.
    Shoot me a dm sir.

  6. #10427
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Greenville and Spartanburg still suck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...g/835190113770

    Says she gets aggrivated over people who don't show, but yet dosen't respond when you reach out to her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...d/695323103952

    Another no reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/100591478097

    Another who did not reply, but later on, posted an ad for a duo with her husband.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...y/828583357904

    Surprise on her. No reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/777041423461

    No answer. I've actually tried multiple times with her, and she either doesn't reply, or goes silent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/372861165297

    No answer.

    Why do I even bother?
    AMPs brother! Service guaranteed and you may even get a shower and massage while you're at it!

  7. #10426

    Not what I'm saying

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertG444  [View Original Post]
    I have had contact with her. So what you are saying is there will not be any disappointment?
    What I'm saying is if you go see her, might want to cash in your 401 k first.

  8. #10425

    Meh

    After many attempts to set something up with this young lady I finally scored some time today in Simpsonville. Pics are dated and she is thicker than the photos. Shower fresh and clean, kitty was shaved and tasty, nice firm tits with responsive nipples (my favorite part of the date), good head skills but there wasn't much emotion / involvement. Just doing the motions.

    Not sure I will repeat. Hh 160.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/411512334841

    Best,

    Boudoir.

  9. #10424
    Influx of free CVD-19 cash ruined the hobby forever. Providers didn't have to work as hard, and hobbyists threw it around like drunken sailors.

  10. #10423

    The "Outdoor Experience"

    Has anyone heard anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/098644740115

    I've tried contacting with no success. Interested to know if anyone's seen this before.

  11. #10422
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Nooooo, gold not good enough for this one, this one is PPS (Platinum pussy syndrome).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/776580270088 200 hhr, fetishes add 150, greek add 150, bare add 150.
    I have had contact with her. So what you are saying is there will not be any disappointment?

  12. #10421

    Smh

    Mane these providers has gone down! I remember when you had at least like 5 you could pick and get your money worth. Now it's over price and terrible quality. Think it's time we stick together and just stop seeing them and make them understand that, we're helping them out.

  13. #10420

    Gps?

    Nooooo, gold not good enough for this one, this one is PPS (Platinum pussy syndrome).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/776580270088 200 hhr, fetishes add 150, greek add 150, bare add 150.

  14. #10419

    And the even further misadventures of Outlaw44

    Yeah, Greenville and Spartanburg still suck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...g/835190113770

    Says she gets aggrivated over people who don't show, but yet dosen't respond when you reach out to her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...d/695323103952

    Another no reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/100591478097

    Another who did not reply, but later on, posted an ad for a duo with her husband.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...y/828583357904

    Surprise on her. No reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/777041423461

    No answer. I've actually tried multiple times with her, and she either doesn't reply, or goes silent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/372861165297

    No answer.

    Why do I even bother?

  15. #10418

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by DCloud9  [View Original Post]
    Quite some time ago, so she is memorable but I have no good memories unfortunately. Never repeated and won't. Pics were far better than reality.

    D.
    I reviewed her before but I only remember a few things.

    Set up a meet but what I thought was an incall turned out to be car play. I went ahead with it because I was already there. Got a bbj that did the job but was uninspired and got charge incall price.

    Haven't repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape