Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 13918
-
09-14-23 08:21 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 213Platinum Princess (Autumn)
https://tryst.link/escort/platinum-princess
Was visiting Vegas for a few days, I got in touch with her a few days before my trip, she advertises greek friendly which was just what I was looking for, she may not be for everyone, she is kind of saggy around the hips and stomach areas, but her ass is nice and fluffy, her price point was very good and she delivered everything I asked for, I actually saw her twice during my stay, she came to my strip hotel, I couldn't find any reviews on her, so I TOFTT and it was well worth it for me. BBBJ and she loves to speak Greek, no rushing at all.
-
09-13-23 00:45 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 580Scam ads
I assume you're looking at Listcrawler? In Latin section, I look for ads in Spanish. In other sections, I look for ads with specific locations (not generic incall, outcall, strip, etc). You'll miss some real ones but vast majority of ads fitting this criteria are real.
Fwiw, I think tryst and privatedelights are mostly real but pricey.
Originally Posted by TimLee0415
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 23:23 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 99All ads are scam!
Trying to do some research for my next upcoming vegas trip and all these ads seem to be scam. Where is everyone looking at now? Might just have to spend extra $ on casino girls. Atleast you can check them out and have a chat. All these websites asking for deposit first message, obviously scam. Any personal recommendations trying to make some $? Just trying to have a good time!
-
09-12-23 10:46 #10960Regular Member

Posts: 4New here, need help!
Long time lurker in the Phoenix sections, and I frequent AMPs in my area. First time poster. Traveling to Vegas this weekend and staying near Fremont St, any suggestions on getting a gal up to my hotel room / best bang for buck. I'll have two co-workers with me, and I would like to show them a good time. I've seen several post suggesting using TER, do woman usually do group sessions? Willing to throw some money at it, but not trying to get ripped off like last year. We used an agency and got up sold to the point that I just bailed. Should I pursue incall places instead, like a LH or one of the asian websites I've seen mentioned? I was looking at contacting Devin D as others have mentioned but it looks like there are a few recent flake reports. Got some money to blow, but definitely don't need top shelf.
-
09-11-23 23:57 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 808200 won't cut it
And on top you want outcall?? Sorry but even Devin won't do 200,outcall.
Originally Posted by Amotes
[View Original Post]
Going to have to up the ante.
-
09-11-23 14:53 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 175Nyla pics are very old
I saw Nyla a year ago and those pics are probably 10 years old. She is much heavier, some would consider her a BBW, and her personal hygiene (when I saw her) was poor. BCD was average at best.
Originally Posted by Amotes
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 14:28 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 160No need to roast you dude. I think most of us here have had experiences not worth the cost.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 13:37 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 163You will find that a lot on Adult Search, proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 12:15 #10955Regular Member

Posts: 14I think I forgot to report this. I had a time and place (was also staying at the Bellagio) set up with DevinD back in June, and of course she ghosted me. Reached out to her multiple times after our agreed time to see if she was coming. Never got a response. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Amotes
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 10:55 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 63Any Filipinas?
I'm searching for a Filipina provider, I found 2 one on Tryst which is wayyy overpriced for my taste and the other is a BBW and not my type.
I've even gone as far as pulling some in-person at Seafood City LOL but it hasn't gone well, If anyone has the 411 on any decent looking ones, feel free to drop a msg.
-
09-11-23 04:12 #10953Regular Member

Posts: 11Lesson learned
I'm sure I'm due for a roasting for my naivete, so here I am.
I'm in LV for work and was looking for some special attention. I texted her below around 11:30 pm and she promptly responded. Her ad says 2 bills in / outcall. Turns out it's 3 bills for just a clothed massage, more for HJ, 5 bills for FS. I only had 3 on me and she compromised with just a topless and undies HJ while I felt her tits and body. Very mechanical and she stopped part way to answer the phone and even played with her phone while playing with me.
The upside is that she's exceedingly cute and she came to my hotel. She's way cuter than her pics, which are already pretty cute, so that was nice. Absolutely rockin' body but fake tits. Very put together.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2734845
Anywho, now I know and so do you.
-
09-10-23 15:46 #10952Regular Member

Posts: 23My research suggest Devin D
Heading to Vegas tomorrow for the week and after mind numbing research, I think Devin D is a safe and good bet. Staying at the Bellagio and definitely want out call service. I haven't been to Vegas in years and was blown away on all the scams! I'm from Chicago and understand the risks and scams out there but didn't think Vegas would be so difficult. However, I am spoiled by my Germany trips I take 3 xs a year! Can't wait until Nov. Anyway, any suggestions for good outcalls, please let me know but Devin D looks to be a great and safe choice. $$ hr is my max!
This one also peaked my interest.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/153112123
I'll let you know how the week goes!
-
09-10-23 13:58 #10951Regular Member

Posts: 7Foot fetish providers?
Anyone know any foot fetish providers around the strip or downtown? Thanks for any advice.
-
09-10-23 11:57 #10950Senior Member

Posts: 459Reverse image search has plenty of info. Those stolen photos are of Kelly Burgess porn actress and those photos date back to 2014 at least.
Originally Posted by RubMy550
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 01:41 #10949Regular Member

Posts: 9Busty Brenda
Does anyone have intel on Busty Brenda? I've seen her ads for a while but don't see any reviews on here.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2088238
Thanks.











Reply With Quote



