Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 30812
-
09-09-23 22:29 #23612Senior Member

Posts: 226So do you think the recent reviews for Kali were actually of this girl?
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 19:25 #23611Senior Member

Posts: 38Same here. I' ve stayed away.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 14:50 #23610Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Which Summer? There has been a lot of them.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 13:52 #23609Senior Member

Posts: 173Any info is appreciated
Has anyone seen this young lady? Good, bad, or other.
Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/58617268
-
09-09-23 13:42 #23608Senior Member

Posts: 320Well we're waiting.
Is this still in the works?
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 09:47 #23607Senior Member

Posts: 186Inbox Overloaded $1 donation for info
I have never done this before the interest and the amount of messages I have received and impossible to keep up with or respond to everyone. I offered to help the girl with hopes I would get some type of reciprocation for my efforts, but this is not the case. To sort through and respond to over 200 plus messages in the course of a few days is a job.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
Therefore I ask for just $1 to anyone who wants the number moving forward. If you think this is a scam reach out to Kurt309 an old buddy of mine on this board who was one of the first to receive her contact.
I will respond to the rest of the unread messages in my inbox today with my cashapp tag.
As a side note she will be one of the girls performing tonight at a gloryhole / gangbang party tonight in Wake Forest.
https://fetlife.com/events/1362963
-
09-08-23 22:16 #23606Senior Member

Posts: 95Summer the scammer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...b/436667386909
Fellas, Summer is back but sadly this time she's running a deposit scam.
I was the first one to drop a report on Summer and many others have seen her about 2 years ago before she disappeared.
As you can see, the ad does not show a phone number. I had to get Snapchat do get in touch with her. For a meetup she wanted 100 upfront.
Long story short, I did not pay 100 upfront but instead chose to pay 25 for her content. Guess what. I never got anything delivered.
I could write the whole story which would take an entire page of this blog but neither do I have the time nor is it worth your reading time.
Fact is Summer is back and scamming around and trust me it is her! I have her Facebook, Instagram and have seen her several times, not saying I know her well but enough to be sure it is her and not someone who hacked into her account.
Stay safe and avoid Summer!
-
09-08-23 18:36 #23605Senior Member

Posts: 76Hmm.
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3077570
Anyone seen this girl? Texted her, and I got some pix, but face is blurred. Make take the chance.
-
09-08-23 17:17 #23604Senior Member

Posts: 312Regular Members vs Senior
Exactly why I value posts / recommendations from non-seniors more as entertainment only.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 15:09 #23603Senior Member

Posts: 79Well then
Had a bad ghostly experience with 2 mo ago. Wasn't going to jump into the Brielle convo but I believe I did share that experience in a past post. Since she's getting some play I do feel like I should take a side and mention if we give these flaky girls too much action they become more flaky or GPS altogether. Yep I'm in that camp. Sorry but not sorry.
Originally Posted by AManLookin4
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 15:04 #23602Senior Member

Posts: 79Recession
This markets rough man.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 14:46 #23601Senior Member

Posts: 79This is good
Exactly what we look for here. You answered my questions on this one since her foreign nationality was a draw. Thank you.
Originally Posted by BanditOtx
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 14:45 #23600Regular Member

Posts: 21Sasha. Thief - Avoid
Sasha is working with a dude to scam you. She will talk your ears off wasting time and not getting to business (red flag fellas) . That's when you cut and run. As I left I saw a dude in a white Kia talking to her as I could her him as I walked by.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/902701096835
-
09-08-23 13:24 #23599Senior Member

Posts: 128So far you've only post about this single provider. Seems fishy to me.
Originally Posted by AManLookin4
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 11:08 #23598Senior Member

Posts: 247Wow
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370
Can anyone confirm this hot lady? Please do tell!











Reply With Quote




