Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 826 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 12379
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7669
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    150 hhr for some head only?
    Unfortunately thinking with the wrong head.

  2. #7668

    Missing Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Shame on me.

    Months ago I went to Lan Xin. Rushed, negotiating right away, Jack hammer. I said not again.

    On a fairly recent review here that contradicted my experience, I gave it another try.

    Same result for me as the first time.

    Full menu is available for those who would like to try.

    There won't be a 3rd time for me.
    It's been going down hill since Mia left.

  3. #7667

    Fool me twice.

    Shame on me.

    Months ago I went to Lan Xin. Rushed, negotiating right away, Jack hammer. I said not again.

    On a fairly recent review here that contradicted my experience, I gave it another try.

    Same result for me as the first time.

    Full menu is available for those who would like to try.

    There won't be a 3rd time for me.

  4. #7666

    Recommendations

    Does anyone have any recommendations for BBFS, CIP massage parlors around Portland?? They can be grannies or young girls.

  5. #7665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonStag  [View Original Post]
    50 for hhr. No English. Maybe mid 40's big naturals second girl in the back. BBBJ 150 total.
    150 hhr for some head only?

  6. #7664

    Pics & Place on Powell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan805  [View Original Post]
    Very enthusiastic, more like in her late 30's, maybe even 40. But cute body and pretty face. Very enthusiastic. Would repeat.

    It was mentioned here a few weeks ago, but place on 120 or 130 and Powell. Behind black security gate. She's in her 20's, gorgeous, great body, and above average enthusiasm.

    Does anyone have a read on this? Offering open / reasonable menu, pics sent of the girls look good (if not a bit older.) Just want to make sure its not a sting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...065/6504186673
    I have been to that place on Powell forgot name they do rotate girls there, but I have never seen a girl looking that good there LOL I have seen those pics floating around various ads for long time. I would be very skeptical that those are real pics, but the place on Powell is legit and FS has been had there.

  7. #7663
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    What's the cover situation. BBFS available?
    No, BBFS, condom only.

  8. #7662

    Beaverton Shang- near baxters

    50 for hhr. No English. Maybe mid 40's big naturals second girl in the back. BBBJ 150 total.

  9. #7661

    4th Plain new spa

    Quote Originally Posted by =********  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I stopped by. Sadly all I found was older ladies. .
    I guess you didn't stay but what were the facilities like, did the walls go to the ceiling and did you notice a shower?

    Thanks.

  10. #7660

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I stopped by. Sadly all I found was older ladies. However just down 4th plain. On the north side or left going east. There is a non discript place where a good all included massage can take place. Younger people and nicely accommodating. But things change fast One time its younger. And a week later they age like 40 years. So this might not be as accurate as I was hoping to keep it.

    Nicer weather and such. Not hot. Makes for a good massage time of the year.
    I'll look for the place east if there. The only one I know of is Tokyo foot. Is that the one? If so, I'll check it out again. I used to see a young fit lady their who would enjoy DATY. She left and since have a chubby, but nice, lady give me a quick HE with very little massage. So I stopped going there.

  11. #7659

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy6963  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times to see Sophia. She always takes good care of me. She is not the prettiest but her body is Amazing. I prefer ticker women anyway. She has big tits and she loves to bring me gumdrops to suck on. I have a physical job and she gives me a hard massage which feels good. 200/ hour with everything. Sometimes multiple pops. YMMV.
    What's the cover situation. BBFS available?

  12. #7658

    Zippy

    Hi. I stopped by. Sadly all I found was older ladies. However just down 4th plain. On the north side or left going east. There is a non discript place where a good all included massage can take place. Younger people and nicely accommodating. But things change fast One time its younger. And a week later they age like 40 years. So this might not be as accurate as I was hoping to keep it.

    Nicer weather and such. Not hot. Makes for a good massage time of the year.

  13. #7657

    Same

    Very enthusiastic, more like in her late 30's, maybe even 40. But cute body and pretty face. Very enthusiastic. Would repeat.

    It was mentioned here a few weeks ago, but place on 120 or 130 and Powell. Behind black security gate. She's in her 20's, gorgeous, great body, and above average enthusiasm.

    Does anyone have a read on this? Offering open / reasonable menu, pics sent of the girls look good (if not a bit older.) Just want to make sure its not a sting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...065/6504186673

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and can confirm that a good time is to be had. She was wearing the same "uniform".

    I'd estimate her to be in the upper 30's, but I could be wrong, and I found her to be just attractive, not gorgeous. Still better than a lot of girls at these places.

    Nice and tight; enthusiatic; no haggling - 2 bills all in.

  14. #7656

    Serenity Spa

    I've been there a few times to see Sophia. She always takes good care of me. She is not the prettiest but her body is Amazing. I prefer ticker women anyway. She has big tits and she loves to bring me gumdrops to suck on. I have a physical job and she gives me a hard massage which feels good. 200/ hour with everything. Sometimes multiple pops. YMMV.

  15. #7655

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by RubATugTug  [View Original Post]
    Was driving on Fourth Plain and noticed a new spot. Can't find any information online by searching the address. Anyone seen it? It's behind Golden China restaurant near Stapleton. No time to stop, but it definitely looks like a seedy joint.
    I couldn't even see a name. It looked like it was in an old TV repair shop. The old sign was spray painted black. It looked discreet and seedy. My kind of place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape