High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19528
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    Just remember she is big. I mean really big. Did I mention she is huge. Before I go I will leave you with this, she is humongous. If you do a car date make sure you have a large door frame and tires inflated to minimum 40 psi.
    That's funny, reminds me of the movie Shallow Hal, 😆.

  2. #19527
    Quote Originally Posted by MrgrHappy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her or know her name? Offerings and rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/743936260164
    Allison, many posts, she is one of my regulars. Flaky as hell but has a nice pussy.

  3. #19526

    If you like it I love it

    Anyone have any experience with her or know her name? Offerings and rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/743936260164

  4. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    What you say is correct, she is very nice an accommodating. I TOFTT years ago and had a decent time. Just remember she is big, I mean really big. I must say although she is huge, when I saw her she was very clean and smelled great.
    Just remember she is big. I mean really big. Did I mention she is huge. Before I go I will leave you with this, she is humongous. If you do a car date make sure you have a large door frame and tires inflated to minimum 40 psi.

  5. #19524
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. Nice, sober, she's big but doesn't deny it or hide it. So if that's what you're into. HUGE Tata's. She's outcall or car date only. Google maps actually sent me across the road from where she wanted me to pick her up at. But her address was correct. . 60 for SS. CIMWS. No complaints. Easy communication, good service, sober. What more can you ask for?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/461515178737
    What you say is correct, she is very nice an accommodating. I TOFTT years ago and had a decent time. Just remember she is big, I mean really big. I must say although she is huge, when I saw her she was very clean and smelled great.

  6. #19523

    Nice visit

    Saw this one. Nice, sober, she's big but doesn't deny it or hide it. So if that's what you're into. HUGE Tata's. She's outcall or car date only. Google maps actually sent me across the road from where she wanted me to pick her up at. But her address was correct. . 60 for SS. CIMWS. No complaints. Easy communication, good service, sober. What more can you ask for?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/461515178737

  7. #19522

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    I have posted on this girl several times but my inbox has blown up, not sure why. This girl has been on the scene for several years and has an incall off the L. Twelve mongers have messaged me about rates, I have seen her for a long time and spend an Hr. For a Benny, she makes it worth my time with no clock watching and I see her on a regular basis. As we all know, if her volume all of a sudden goes up, she may charge more. Some of the Best times that I have had with her, she says "I was hoping you would call, I haven't had any dick all day". If you can catch her on one of those, you will have an elite time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/502638304149
    Ok I'm calling her on Sunday, all you swinging dicks out there stay away. Seriously, I concur she is a good time, and has pretty good skills.

  8. #19521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    I have posted on this girl several times but my inbox has blown up, not sure why. This girl has been on the scene for several years and has an incall off the L. Twelve mongers have messaged me about rates, I have seen her for a long time and spend an Hr. For a Benny, she makes it worth my time with no clock watching and I see her on a regular basis. As we all know, if her volume all of a sudden goes up, she may charge more. Some of the Best times that I have had with her, she says "I was hoping you would call, I haven't had any dick all day". If you can catch her on one of those, you will have an elite time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/502638304149
    What is her menu like?

  9. #19520

    Milf

    I have posted on this girl several times but my inbox has blown up, not sure why. This girl has been on the scene for several years and has an incall off the L. Twelve mongers have messaged me about rates, I have seen her for a long time and spend an Hr. For a Benny, she makes it worth my time with no clock watching and I see her on a regular basis. As we all know, if her volume all of a sudden goes up, she may charge more. Some of the Best times that I have had with her, she says "I was hoping you would call, I haven't had any dick all day". If you can catch her on one of those, you will have an elite time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/502638304149

  10. #19519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever do any type of gift cards it's always a scam. Be safe.
    They will instruct you to send the code of numbers to card. Once you do that game over.

  11. #19518

    Scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laptop1000  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me why a provider wants to be paid with EBay gift cards. I'm not talking about prepay the provider wants me to buy the card and bring it with me.
    Don't ever do any type of gift cards it's always a scam. Be safe.

  12. #19517
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be a scam site. Every single ad that I clicked featured overly gorgeous women. I remember yesbp several years ago and was suspicious of it back then.
    Can anybody tell me why a provider wants to be paid with EBay gift cards. I'm not talking about prepay the provider wants me to buy the card and bring it with me.

  13. #19516

    Daddy's girl

    Saw katie at massage parlor on Byron center not the person in the pic maybe 5 years ago but not now short curtly blonde hair looks 35 with nice big cans but also a belly still not bad looking gave a decent massage then on the flip got on top to play with kitty while she gave a oiled up tug 150 total damage was nice but never got to play with her tities.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_e/daddys-girl-/970746325301

  14. #19515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Another question is, are either of them real? Yes, ads through the years, but I've never seen a review.

    Probably fake imo.
    Tried them yr ago that whole slew of them girls all no show no call😞128542;.

  15. #19514
    Quote Originally Posted by Laptop1000  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this site? The girls seem to good to be true.
    Appears to be a scam site. Every single ad that I clicked featured overly gorgeous women. I remember yesbp several years ago and was suspicious of it back then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape