Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 376 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5629
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3544

    Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Southwest metro mongers really don't have a lot of close by options. RIP Edina homies.
    I feel for them but.

    Try living 45 min from Minneapolis or an hour from the airport. Looks like they can learn to drive a bit and share some info.

    Planning out three hours to have some fun isn't always easy.

    Sharing info makes it with it and helps out all out. Of course all shared info is a YMMV situation and has to be taken with a grain of salt.

  2. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a place in mind?

    W Buck.
    Just google Sky Thai Massage. Not listed on Google, but they are on yelp. They also have a website that doesn't have a matching url. White Bear Lake. I haven't personally heard of any success there myself. TOFTT place I think.

  3. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoit2  [View Original Post]
    But. Really though. Why is this place so expensive? Why are they asking $100/ hr? What's so special about her massages? I don't understand how they came up with that value when everywhere else is $70 - $80 house fee. More importantly, why are you fools paying it?
    Southwest metro mongers really don't have a lot of close by options. RIP Edina homies.

  4. #3541

    What cute chick with big guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoyZhnr  [View Original Post]
    Was the girl who is cute as hell with the huge tits working there?
    Do you have a place in mind?

    W Buck.

  5. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    After cool down still no luck at Rose. Thought I'd get lucky if I waited a month but still the same result. Tried Helen BTW.
    But. Really though. Why is this place so expensive? Why are they asking $100/ hr? What's so special about her massages? I don't understand how they came up with that value when everywhere else is $70 - $80 house fee. More importantly, why are you fools paying it?

  6. #3539

    Come on.

    In my years of knowing Sara, I hate to say I am doubtful of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice manzila with release for $100 from Sara. No way I'm walking away with blue balls after playing with my junk for 20 minutes. She's great with her hands and very pretty mature women none of the others will do.

  7. #3538

    Extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by KCBob  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sara yesterday. Very friendly & great attention to detail.

    Passed on to Sheri for a massage. Good pressure, excellent L1 finish with a finger on my hole. Shorted me on time and wanted $10 more on my tip.

    Definitely recommend Sara. She said she does more men than women.
    Is the massage after on included + tip or are you paying for the full 30/60 minutes? I might try it out and want to be prepared.

  8. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInGreek  [View Original Post]
    l1- hj.

    L2- bj.

    L3- fs.
    Thank you!

  9. #3536

    Visiting Maple Grove

    It looks like I'm going to be in Maple Grove for work over the next month and I was wondering if there is any place that would be recommended? I renewed my RM subscription, and that plus going back a few pages here makes it look like standard service may be the best offered which I have no issues with. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like much is available at all though near by. Can anyone offer a suggestion of where may be a good place to visit? If you're ever in the Chicago area I can definitely return the favor.

  10. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice manzila with release for $100 from Sara. No way I'm walking away with blue balls after playing with my junk for 20 minutes. She's great with her hands and very pretty mature women none of the others will do.
    Thanks guys.

  11. #3534

    Vida

    Got a nice manzila with release for $100 from Sara. No way I'm walking away with blue balls after playing with my junk for 20 minutes. She's great with her hands and very pretty mature women none of the others will do.

  12. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoit2  [View Original Post]
    You're only getting L1. Expect that. She's legit. No worries. She specializes in waxing. Nothing special, but HJ.
    Do you have to tip for that, or is it included in the fee?

  13. #3532
    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Not seen her, but I think she has been discussed here fairly recently. Look back a few pages.
    You're only getting L1. Expect that. She's legit. No worries. She specializes in waxing. Nothing special, but HJ.

  14. #3531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Stephanie? She's been advertising for a while and I'm thinking about making an appointment. How's her neighborhood? Do I have to watch my back?

    https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...-body-rubs-12/
    Not seen her, but I think she has been discussed here fairly recently. Look back a few pages.

  15. #3530

    Stephanie

    Has anyone experienced Stephanie? She's been advertising for a while and I'm thinking about making an appointment. How's her neighborhood? Do I have to watch my back?

    https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...-body-rubs-12/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape