Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Canyon Gate Country Club at Sahara and Durango?
    Are right. It is on W Sahara. I must of been having a senior moment.

  2. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Help please. I am going to visit Las Vegas next weekend and want to have a bit of fun once probably Saturday or Sunday. I am staying at Flamingo without a car but willing to taxi.

    I am approved with the Chicago Korean Agency- KoreanpalaceDOTBiz. Where should I ask? Do I need days to qualify or just ask for that day?

    I will take time to read the forum, but any advice is appreciated.
    Thanks for your help. Some reached out in DM. I am approved at Vegas Asian Club and will try to use their driver service upon my availability in Vegas.

  3. #4066

    Foxy Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Via text, booker tells me they only do 45 minutes and MSOG is included.

    The person is bit older than advertised but attractive. Problem is that they seem to over book. I'll save various details that indicate this but I was rushed out in under 30 minutes. No try for MSOG.

    It's like K place with worst elements of Latin Houses.

    Stay with LT or VaC.
    Thanks for the report, shame it's a bad experience now. Who did you see?

  4. #4065

    Foxy Vegas

    Via text, booker tells me they only do 45 minutes and MSOG is included.

    The person is bit older than advertised but attractive. Problem is that they seem to over book. I'll save various details that indicate this but I was rushed out in under 30 minutes. No try for MSOG.

    It's like K place with worst elements of Latin Houses.

    Stay with LT or VaC.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBoy999  [View Original Post]
    I contacted the PO a couple of days back to see to meet with Leah again. She told me they are relocating to a new location, should be up by the 09/05.

  5. #4064
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    On W Flamingo, just past Canyon Gate Country Club.
    Isn't Canyon Gate Country Club at Sahara and Durango?

  6. #4063

    Japanese Porn Girls

    Anyone know of any agencies that consistently book Japanese Porn Actresses? I'm confused why they all fly to New York vs West Coast.

  7. #4062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Was she BBFS at least or was that more? Didn't they give you options when you set it up? Dm ok thanks.
    Was for BBFS.

  8. #4061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    She's currently

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I heard that she's not close to the strip. How far is she now?

    I'd do the extra 1-200 for outcall with her, but the booker didn't bite.
    On W Flamingo, just past Canyon Gate Country Club.

  9. #4060

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday and had a great time. We made out a little before hitting the shower and at the start of the shower, then she paid attention to junior by swallowing him whole, after giving him a washing. She also rimmed a little before finishing and getting dried off. She had me lay face down on the bed and then drizzled some oil on my body, licked, kissed and rubbed her body on mine. Turned me over, worked on junior for a little while, pushed my legs in the air and rimmed me again. Next thing I knew, she had me in doggie, where she proceeded lick the boys and rim some more. We cuddled for a few minutes, and then I sucked on her nipples and dined at the why. Which was clean and responsive. We went into missionary and went at it until I finally came. After I pulled out she sucked junior just to see if there was anything left. She had me lay face down again and stretched some of my muscles just for good measure. We then hit the shower and got cleaned up, at which point the hour was up.

    For those that have asked, I did not see if she did greek. I find her to be a very sexy, fun lady to be around, well worth the time and money (350) spent. Will definitely see her again. Hoping she sticks around for a longer period of time.
    Was she BBFS at least or was that more? Didn't they give you options when you set it up? Dm ok thanks.

  10. #4059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Yes, just covered FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info.

    Does GFE include BBBJ?

  11. #4058

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    The KAgecies charge 300/320 GFE, 400/420 pse / BBFS for incall. Sometimes msog is +40. Outcall is +100 or 200 depending on the agency.
    Appreciate the info.

    Does GFE include BBBJ?

  12. #4057

    Just wished she did outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday and had a great time. We made out a little before hitting the shower and at the start of the shower, then she paid attention to junior by swallowing him whole, after giving him a washing. She also rimmed a little before finishing and getting dried off. She had me lay face down on the bed and then drizzled some oil on my body, licked, kissed and rubbed her body on mine. Turned me over, worked on junior for a little while, pushed my legs in the air and rimmed me again. Next thing I knew, she had me in doggie, where she proceeded lick the boys and rim some more. We cuddled for a few minutes, and then I sucked on her nipples and dined at the why. Which was clean and responsive. We went into missionary and went at it until I finally came. After I pulled out she sucked junior just to see if there was anything left. She had me lay face down again and stretched some of my muscles just for good measure. We then hit the shower and got cleaned up, at which point the hour was up.

    For those that have asked, I did not see if she did greek. I find her to be a very sexy, fun lady to be around, well worth the time and money (350) spent. Will definitely see her again. Hoping she sticks around for a longer period of time.
    I heard that she's not close to the strip. How far is she now?

    I'd do the extra 1-200 for outcall with her, but the booker didn't bite.

  13. #4056

    Donations

    The KAgecies charge 300/320 GFE, 400/420 pse / BBFS for incall. Sometimes msog is +40. Outcall is +100 or 200 depending on the agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Coming to play at the end of the month. Really interested in trying some of the Asian agencies. We have one Korean agency in Chicago which is near impossible to get in because they are slammed. We do have a lot of Chines houses and parlors. What's the price point for these agencies.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #4055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    Saw Pepsi

    Yesterday and had a great time. We made out a little before hitting the shower and at the start of the shower, then she paid attention to junior by swallowing him whole, after giving him a washing. She also rimmed a little before finishing and getting dried off. She had me lay face down on the bed and then drizzled some oil on my body, licked, kissed and rubbed her body on mine. Turned me over, worked on junior for a little while, pushed my legs in the air and rimmed me again. Next thing I knew, she had me in doggie, where she proceeded lick the boys and rim some more. We cuddled for a few minutes, and then I sucked on her nipples and dined at the why. Which was clean and responsive. We went into missionary and went at it until I finally came. After I pulled out she sucked junior just to see if there was anything left. She had me lay face down again and stretched some of my muscles just for good measure. We then hit the shower and got cleaned up, at which point the hour was up.

    For those that have asked, I did not see if she did greek. I find her to be a very sexy, fun lady to be around, well worth the time and money (350) spent. Will definitely see her again. Hoping she sticks around for a longer period of time.

  15. #4054

    Amber at VAC

    Saw Amber recently and while it wasn't a horrible experience, it's hard for me to recommend her. Fake pictures, which I know is not unusual, but still worth noting, and her attitude / service feels a little put on (which also, can happen, but the good providers at least make you feel like they're having some fun). Definitely other girls in town and even at this agency worth seeing first, IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape