Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12392

    Froyo 2000

    She's coming down in price. Weeks ago she quoted me 2 k-3 k, then ultimately offered that I could provide her with cunning linguist services only for 1 k. How much further will she go? Inquiring minds want to know.

  2. #12391
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I did not ask for facial pictures. Definitely planned to prior to meeting her, but never got that far.
    Did you ever end up meeting her?

  3. #12390
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Saw her some time back, few times and had a very nice time, but she moved on. Has significantly increased her ask.
    Saw her within the past month for 4 bills. Body is stacked like a grown ass woman, not like most 19 yo.

  4. #12389
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one wants a minimum of 1 k ppm. And made it clear she won't go more than 1 round. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-63d3ed400dc8
    Took one for the team. I knew I should have ghosted. She sent all these filtered pics which made her looked hot.

    She's just older and whatever hotness were 10 yrs ago. She should have paid me. She's not worth more than 4.

  5. #12388

    Pics were switch and bait

    The verification pics she shared were different than that are on her profile and that I matched in IRL. She shares pics that are in line with the profile pics but the verification pic was of a different person so the red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, just I was curious how you came to the conclusion she is a scammer. It's interesting how we can have wildly different experiences with the same people in this.

    I've met her. She's fun. She drinks cum like my cock is a straw.

  6. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    A couple of days ago, I sent a note to cute girl on Seeking. Honestly did not look at the age. Got a response back with no picture stating she was new to the area and wanted to be honest with me that she was only 17. She stated she was from South Carolina where the age of consent was 17 and her birthday was in several months. I immediately blocked and deleted the message. Did not get the name because I could not believe what I was reading. If she were real, I can't believe she was on the site and not screened by Seeking. Other thought was it was LEOs looking for a quick bust. Always use the big head. Anyone else experience something similar yet? Be safe out there. Hoss.
    Ya, that's either a cop or Chris Hansen.

  7. #12386

    Lexi was good

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Met her a couple years ago. She was literally in her senior year of HS. Just turned 18. I couldn't go through with it. Felt wierd.
    Saw her some time back, few times and had a very nice time, but she moved on. Has significantly increased her ask.

  8. #12385
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Lexilover. Real deal here. College Sophomore that parties hard. Does some bottle girl work on the side. She loves skiing and old muscle cars. She would love for you to take a ski trip out west. I think her prices have gone up considerably since I met her, so I won't comment on cost. But she is open to all including bb and she likes big guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-8d91eb31705b
    Met her a couple years ago. She was literally in her senior year of HS. Just turned 18. I couldn't go through with it. Felt wierd.

  9. #12384
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    Was meant to save time for others and not tricked and waste time!
    Yeah, just I was curious how you came to the conclusion she is a scammer. It's interesting how we can have wildly different experiences with the same people in this.

    I've met her. She's fun. She drinks cum like my cock is a straw.

  10. #12383

    It saves your time

    Was meant to save time for others and not tricked and waste time!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Story time.

  11. #12382

    Stood up

    Glitterxgold.

    She agreed to meet up for initial meeting at 9:00 pm. I blindly trusted her and waited over hour. Ghosted me and just blocked me in seeking while I was waiting for her. I just don't understand how these girls think. No basic human decency. How to prevent this? Offer money for initial meeting?

  12. #12381
    What's the scam?

  13. #12380

  14. #12379

    Did this happen to any of you?

    A couple of days ago, I sent a note to cute girl on Seeking. Honestly did not look at the age. Got a response back with no picture stating she was new to the area and wanted to be honest with me that she was only 17. She stated she was from South Carolina where the age of consent was 17 and her birthday was in several months. I immediately blocked and deleted the message. Did not get the name because I could not believe what I was reading. If she were real, I can't believe she was on the site and not screened by Seeking. Other thought was it was LEOs looking for a quick bust. Always use the big head. Anyone else experience something similar yet? Be safe out there. Hoss.

  15. #12378

    Some info

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-2f53c85429a1

    Sets up dates and then ghosts minutes before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b6a4ecd00715

    Will meet for dinner, run up a bill, and then "remember she has to meet a friend. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e5c7112fede4

    Wants $800 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-29b884ac1efa

    Wants $300 for a platonic dinner to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-3d0b2b1feba7

    $450 for 2 hours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-f2c57eee636c

    $500 for a couple of hours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-885ebfc2a4e0

    $800 ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape