Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 135 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1628

    Grand opening

    She's finally back. Sheesh her vacation was long enough. I had a hard time getting her to open her already tight hole before. It was harder this time around. You guys that are not on her black list and without the Alabama snakes go, guys with 3" thick and above 6" long can go play without ripping her apart.

  2. #1627

    Good information / review

    I get it. You want to post after you met a provider. You said you were seeing her when she was at King street. Then now you said you want to make an appointment before posting a review. So did you bury your seeds or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her when she was at King Street University where Lisa the energiser bunny is working, I never did anything wrong. I think I gave her good tips. , one time she asked me to give her a review. I said sure but can I at least get an appointment she got super mad because I wouldn't give her a positive review without seeing her, so basically she is not all there in the head, and yes, there are younger and better providers than her, so anyway I just had fun with jayy at flowers, I can do anything I want with her except I can't have a tour to Greece, excellent massage,cip,cim, some of my favourites Donna, star frm tyokyo spa, yuna, nichole, cam, dallas, shiho, julie mama, (sad no GFE) , kelly frm I ichiban, basically everyone from Empire, rejuv, may flower spa, I miss kat, lemon cut me off at happiness, I don't care I still love yuna best,.

  3. #1626

    I have to 100% agree with everyone

    I was seeing her when she was at King Street University where Lisa the energiser bunny is working, I never did anything wrong. I think I gave her good tips. , one time she asked me to give her a review. I said sure but can I at least get an appointment she got super mad because I wouldn't give her a positive review without seeing her, so basically she is not all there in the head, and yes, there are younger and better providers than her, so anyway I just had fun with jayy at flowers, I can do anything I want with her except I can't have a tour to Greece, excellent massage,cip,cim, some of my favourites Donna, star frm tyokyo spa, yuna, nichole, cam, dallas, shiho, julie mama, (sad no GFE) , kelly frm I ichiban, basically everyone from Empire, rejuv, may flower spa, I miss kat, lemon cut me off at happiness, I don't care I still love yuna best,.

  4. #1625

    Blocked

    I see a lot of y'all saying you've been blocked by her. She has her reasons for blocking people and perhaps there's some dirty laundry that isn't being spoken about by one party or the other. I've been seeing her for awhile on and off and haven't had any issues. While I will say she isn't always easy to get a hold of and she does screen her customers, she's a great provider in an area with mostly subpar overpriced / underdelivered skills.

  5. #1624

    Not alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I didn't tell My friend to do this. He just did. Kinda mad at him for doing it. Doesn't matter. I don't care. My friend went to see her before he left he facetime me. He asked her how come you blocked my friend. He told me to call & text her. So I did that's how I found out she blocked me. He asked her home come you block my friend. He give her my name & number. She didn't say anything. I even told her Hi. My friend told her this is my friend that you blocked. I have been seeing her since she was at CS in downtown. Not sure when she blocked me. I just wanted to see her 1 more time before I get married LOL.

    I never forgot an appt. Never late for an appt. Never canceled an appt. Always early for my appt. Always respectful towards her. She even took me home 1 time.
    Bro, you're not alone. I used to see her back at her CS days, then more frequently when she moved across the street from me. When she moved to 801 South, its when she's gave me crickets. I scheduled an appt days ahead, she confirmed & I showed up day of. She left me hanging at the drop-off area for 2 hrs w / no response. On my way home, she decides to respond saying we never had an appt & how I knew where she was at, I showed her a screen grab of our convo & she still denied it was her. Ever since, I tried twice & got crickets, so safe to assume I'm blocked also. Many more fishes in the sea, though.

  6. #1623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 206

    Head case

    Quote Originally Posted by AssCastro  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I was the perfect customer, even she said so. She was a little weird but we always had a good time. One of her SIMP on the forum DM me asked questions about her. I answered honestly and I guessed he showed the comment to her. It's something that has been posted on the forum many times but nevertheless she blocked me after that. I think we all know who Junko's Simps are on this forum.
    Castro / Shima, she's a head case, one quart low, I use to see her all the time university 3rd floor for the longest time, just got the play her crazy game, eat lunch with her some time dinner when she's not really busy, hide in the kitchen while she's doing a custom some time 20 minute max. My pit stop dump a load before going home or going to work live less than a mile away.

    She first started with a Chinese and korean girls who became famous mamas / owners.

    Take Care, Be save.

  7. #1622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1404
    Quote Originally Posted by AssCastro  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I was the perfect customer, even she said so. She was a little weird but we always had a good time. One of her SIMP on the forum DM me asked questions about her. I answered honestly and I guessed he showed the comment to her. It's something that has been posted on the forum many times but nevertheless she blocked me after that. I .
    Thanks for the reply.

  8. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I didn't tell My friend to do this. He just did. Kinda mad at him for doing it. Doesn't matter. I don't care. My friend went to see her before he left he facetime me. He asked her how come you blocked my friend. He told me to call & text her. So I did that's how I found out she blocked me. He asked her home come you block my friend. He give her my name & number. She didn't say anything. I even told her Hi. My friend told her this is my friend that you blocked. I have been seeing her since she was at CS in downtown. Not sure when she blocked me. I just wanted to see her 1 more time before I get married LOL.

    I never forgot an appt. Never late for an appt. Never canceled an appt. Always early for my appt. Always respectful towards her. She even took me home 1 time.
    Same here. I was the perfect customer, even she said so. She was a little weird but we always had a good time. One of her SIMP on the forum DM me asked questions about her. I answered honestly and I guessed he showed the comment to her. It's something that has been posted on the forum many times but nevertheless she blocked me after that. [Deleted by Admin].

  9. #1620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1404

    She blocked me

    I didn't tell My friend to do this. He just did. Kinda mad at him for doing it. Doesn't matter. I don't care. My friend went to see her before he left he facetime me. He asked her how come you blocked my friend. He told me to call & text her. So I did that's how I found out she blocked me. He asked her home come you block my friend. He give her my name & number. She didn't say anything. I even told her Hi. My friend told her this is my friend that you blocked. I have been seeing her since she was at CS in downtown. Not sure when she blocked me. I just wanted to see her 1 more time before I get married LOL.

    I never forgot an appt. Never late for an appt. Never canceled an appt. Always early for my appt. Always respectful towards her. She even took me home 1 time.

  10. #1619

    Smart business strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Base on what I know from the conversation we had during my visits and the time spent outside of her establishment. I'm pretty confident to say her computer skills is not good. Also her text to me about things not related to our hobby always contains misspelled words. If they are the same person I'm very impressed that she can text like English is her second language and compose what she writes here the complete opposite.
    Kardashians in Hawaii's monger world.

    She is hot in oahu johns' people magazine again. Bad reputation is reputation too if she is an entertainer.

    No need to pay a lot to mojo bedpage whatever. Less risk when Hawaii scene has weird rumor on Asian MILF pros these days. Critics that she is picky may make her regulars feel special. Like apple products, nothing special than fruit to others but spending at Apple Store itself make them proud.

    Her fans and antis both are advertising her without being paid.

    Anyway she is special haha.

  11. #1618

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by AssCastro  [View Original Post]
    It's funny that Junko808 can post / talk both like Mr. Miyagi and Bu Laia.
    LOL! Best reply ever!

  12. #1617

    Not my queen

    Not being negative, because I didn't see her. Way before Covid, applied a couple of times for an appointment. Went through the qualifying process.

    White guy, not FUGLY, didn't get an appointment. She has the right to choose, and doesn't need the money. Not complaining I moved on.

    Now there are other providers that text me daily, knowing that I'm a good customer who tips generously.

    Treat them well and have fun, be happy. Life's too short. FME.

  13. #1616

    I don't think that's her talking

    Base on what I know from the conversation we had during my visits and the time spent outside of her establishment. I'm pretty confident to say her computer skills is not good. Also her text to me about things not related to our hobby always contains misspelled words. If they are the same person I'm very impressed that she can text like English is her second language and compose what she writes here the complete opposite.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssCastro  [View Original Post]
    It's funny that Junko808 can post / talk both like Mr. Miyagi and Bu Laia.

  14. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Brah, I have been seeing Junko for 10+ years. She asks me to post when she needs people here to know something. So if you are assuming I am Junko, you're badly mistaken. I'm just relaying a message from her to let you all know what's up. She doesn't have good English so consider me the messenger / translator. Think what you like though. I call it like I see it and my reviews are always legit based on my experience with her. Aloha.
    It's funny that Junko808 can post / talk both like Mr. Miyagi and Bu Laia.

  15. #1614

    Fujii808

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    She's moving so she's busy and she say starting next week.
    I remember someone with the handle Fuji 808 missed seeing her stories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape