Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 2018
-
09-06-23 02:44 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 337Junko 808
Kinda obvious Junko the 808 gives it away we see soon at your new location 😀.
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 03:13 #1612Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi, It's great she has good computer skills. What I see here is guys being upset and spiteful over her for whatever reason. There's plenty of other choices out there so move on and find another one. I just wanted to say that I think Junko is a great provider and that she gives the best service to the best of her abilities and comfort level. She gives a lot of attention to your needs and does not rush you out the door like some places I've gone to before. Overall, I would see her again.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 16:36 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 493Other screen names
Haha I totally agree with you. She is very adept with her use of the computer too. She is one smart lady don't let her mannerisms fool you. I still patronize her tho.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 08:45 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 1354LOL! Good one brother.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 21:46 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 33Brah, I have been seeing Junko for 10+ years. She asks me to post when she needs people here to know something. So if you are assuming I am Junko, you're badly mistaken. I'm just relaying a message from her to let you all know what's up. She doesn't have good English so consider me the messenger / translator. Think what you like though. I call it like I see it and my reviews are always legit based on my experience with her. Aloha.
-
09-03-23 14:46 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 337Junko 808
Thank you so much Junko your English is very good for Korean girl.
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 02:19 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 33Seeking new location
I went to see Junko today at new place for the first time. She said she plans on finding a new spot due to so many retirees in the building and next door. She wants customers to feel comfortable so she is looking for a new location so customers no need worry and feel comfortable. She will be away for a bit to find a new location and will post again when she finds a spot and settles in. She hopes you all understand and appreciate your patience.
-
08-31-23 03:09 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 256She's moving
She's moving so she's busy and she say starting next week.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 02:26 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 1407I text her this morning at 10:05 am & now it's 8:25 pm still No response. I was told by someone that she is moving.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 20:33 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 1407Appt.
I sent her a text to make an appt. I text with day & time. I know she is busy how long does she take to respond?. I have seen her before. I have been seeing her since she was at CS location. I never had any problems in the past.
-
08-17-23 02:36 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 403Confused
Not sure what the crying is about but I thought this was just about ads getting deleted. Not sure where the call backs and posting came from. I gave an example at the end of what it's like to ask for ads to not be deleted and then when the ad is up she barely takes in new customers. That is all.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 22:10 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 1645BBFS Jen / Junko
Braddah Hinode,
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
Woops, I mean Handsome111, thought you was talking about me).
She used to -- Junko, that is. I see some confusion about her and Nicole, but this is the Junko / Jennifer thread, mind you, this was many moons ago that I speak from personal experience. I agree with braddah JasonHungHung though- meh, to each his own I guess. Let um go. Other fish in the sea. She was awesome back then though. Maybe had too many bad dates with nutz guys who made her turn paranoid / sketch of certain mongers. I've read so many different "white knight" stories here, too many broken fight club rules, - bumbai (they) learn. Sad. Because she was Amazing. IDK about now. Hope this help (ed.).
-
08-16-23 01:34 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 299Providers do say no
But what does it have to do with mongers calling them or not. What does it have to do with posting or not posting. Even the ladies at AMP say no to mongers. Heck even Julia Robert said no to the short fat guy in Pretty Woman. We are fortunate living in a country where freedom of speech is given to us. Everyone here appreciates other's feedback however I don't think this gives us the privilege of bashing or harassing anyone. They want to put up an ad that's their choice. Us reaching to that ad is our choice. If we don't like what was provided to us say it out loud but we don't have to take it to the extreme.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 14:22 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 403Bullied?
Love the assuming that we think they can't say no. Again, you ask for ads to not be deleted but then are picky. Again, didn't say they can't say no but that's like me saying "why doesn't anyone call me? I'll say no anyway but why don't they call?
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 13:09 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 83I believe he is referencing Nicole at Lemon Blossom.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





