Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12893

    Lindsey

    Anyone had an opportunity to meet with Lindsey here?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152894945

  2. #12892
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's been around a while but changes her name and number a lot. I think she's also gone by Kay and sugar lips. I haven't seen her as she's not into a specific request of mine. And then she gets pissed when I contact her again asking the same thing, but she's changed her number and her name again, so how can I keep it straight?
    Thanks Roman, You may have to PM the ask so I don't make the same mistake!

    I can't seem to find anything here on "Kay" either but the frequent name change has my eyebrow raised.

  3. #12891
    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152689709

    Or.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/268688390185

    She seems to be passing all the due diligence requirements (no stolen pics that I can find, local#, no deposit).

    But I can't find anything here about her (unless she changed her name?)

    Thanks all.
    Yeah, she's been around a while but changes her name and number a lot. I think she's also gone by Kay and sugar lips. I haven't seen her as she's not into a specific request of mine. And then she gets pissed when I contact her again asking the same thing, but she's changed her number and her name again, so how can I keep it straight?

  4. #12890

    She was fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Welp, glad she didn't bother to text me back then. Astronomical price.
    But not worth what she's asking. I know we all have our preferences but I'm not handing over that much to any provider that won't do a BBBJ.

    **edit** added the proper not

  5. #12889

    Stripes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    That's an accident waiting to happen.

    Explaining that type of thing to authorities even by association would be rather impossible: "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up " hopefully a few will get the movie quote but the sentiment is sincere.

    this is why massage-only is so tempting or higher cost providers (still no guarantee). Being around that stuff wont likely result in good things.
    STRIPES! I had to google the quote but what a great movie.

  6. #12888

    Paraphernalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Photos are definitely filtered (aren't they all?). Looks like some paraphernalia laying about too. Be careful.
    That's an accident waiting to happen.

    Explaining that type of thing to authorities even by association would be rather impossible: "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up… " hopefully a few will get the movie quote but the sentiment is sincere.

    this is why massage-only is so tempting or higher cost providers (still no guarantee). Being around that stuff won’t likely result in good things.

  7. #12887

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152689709

    Or.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/268688390185

    She seems to be passing all the due diligence requirements (no stolen pics that I can find, local#, no deposit).

    But I can't find anything here about her (unless she changed her name?)

    Thanks all.
    Photos are definitely filtered (aren't they all?). Looks like some paraphernalia laying about too. Be careful.

  8. #12886

    Any one Dream with Dream?

    Anyone have intel on Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152689709

    Or.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/268688390185

    She seems to be passing all the due diligence requirements (no stolen pics that I can find, local#, no deposit).

    But I can't find anything here about her (unless she changed her name?)

    Thanks all.

  9. #12885

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    There's only one provider that I can think of who was on Delmar for a long time that fits that description. Jenn.

    If that's who you're looking for here's her most recent posting:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152270872
    That's her, thanks! I want some dirty stuff that I know she's in to. I have her personal number, just forgot her name.

  10. #12884
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.
    Now has more open menu, pay close attention to the other response, you might wish you only went for the BJ. Or you may not be glad you went at all.

  11. #12883
    Yeah I was trying to set up a meet with her for a long time (she had very restrictive hours), she started off doing FS. Then a couple of years ago for some reason unknown to me her ads started she was temporarily only doing covered BJ and it didn't take long before that became permanent, at which point I completely lost interest in seeing her. Who knows maybe she changed her mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.

  12. #12882
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.
    I've reported on her before, does a decent job, only BBBJ, takes her tits out, sets a timer, add about 50 lbs to those pics and that's who opens up the door. Decent and friendly, but much better can be had for the price.

  13. #12881

    Jessica South City 63116

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.

  14. #12880
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Wish I would've seen her when I had the chance. Now she's 400/ half hr.
    Welp, glad she didn't bother to text me back then. Astronomical price.

  15. #12879
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    There's two hot Eastern Europeans coming to town end of this month. They both look similar and even have similar schedules. At first I thought they were the same person with two different names. Anyone have experience with them? Candy has a TER, but Angela does not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dreamcandy

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelalosangeles
    Angela is on p411 (p400776) and that's where I found her eecie reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape