Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 17730
-
09-09-23 14:03 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 281Stormy
Is this really Stormy? I haven't seen her in a while. Rates are lower than in the past and a few pics here aren't her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153168917#.
-
09-08-23 17:41 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 418I saw her about a 6 months ago. She lives in a house in St. Charles by herself. She's a nice girl and will chat with you for a few minutes before- even brought her new kitten in to show me and we played with on the bed for a couple minutes (adorable LOL), that put me at ease. She looks like the pics, which aren't really filtered more she puts a lot of make up on, and she did for my visit. But whatever. She is a bit of a clock watcher- she isn't like some that would set a literal timer on their phone, but still kept an eye on it. She didn't say anything to me about it so I didn't mind, I just noticed her glance over a couple times. She's mostly GFE (all except cfs) and the BJ was pretty good, and she loved getting on top.
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
I don't remember much about her house itself as I went at night and most of those lights were off- but her room was extremely clean and smelt nice. I never noticed any drug stuff around, and I always discreetly check the girl's arms and hers (at that time, at least) had no signs.
Good overall visit, nothing mind blowing but I'd consider seeing her again if I was in a pinch.
-
09-08-23 15:22 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen her months ago.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
Be warned no BJ. I told her I wouldn't be back.
Definitely a meth addict. Pipe was in open.
-
09-08-23 08:43 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 535Had a nice visit with Sara last night. I hope others here have been able to enjoy her as well.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
JAG.
-
09-07-23 23:28 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 59But she's not on TER. Is that normal? I guess both her and Candy have different p411's, but I'm still almost thinking they are the same person.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 23:11 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 489Beware
Just go early scope it out then call.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 19:55 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone know Bbabygirl is real?
Se told me she's at congress airport inn.
Shady 1 star hotel. Been there once. Was worried about my car being stolen.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...341/5736054497
-
09-07-23 16:32 #12893Regular Member

Posts: 9Lindsey
Anyone had an opportunity to meet with Lindsey here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152894945
-
09-07-23 14:33 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks Roman, You may have to PM the ask so I don't make the same mistake!
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
I can't seem to find anything here on "Kay" either but the frequent name change has my eyebrow raised.
-
09-07-23 13:57 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah, she's been around a while but changes her name and number a lot. I think she's also gone by Kay and sugar lips. I haven't seen her as she's not into a specific request of mine. And then she gets pissed when I contact her again asking the same thing, but she's changed her number and her name again, so how can I keep it straight?
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 13:54 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 40She was fun
But not worth what she's asking. I know we all have our preferences but I'm not handing over that much to any provider that won't do a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
**edit** added the proper not
-
09-07-23 13:51 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 228Stripes
STRIPES! I had to google the quote but what a great movie.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 10:49 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 192Paraphernalia
That's an accident waiting to happen.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
Explaining that type of thing to authorities even by association would be rather impossible: "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up… " hopefully a few will get the movie quote but the sentiment is sincere.
this is why massage-only is so tempting or higher cost providers (still no guarantee). Being around that stuff won’t likely result in good things.
-
09-07-23 10:23 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 228Dream
Photos are definitely filtered (aren't they all?). Looks like some paraphernalia laying about too. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 10:08 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 117Any one Dream with Dream?
Anyone have intel on Dream?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152689709
Or.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/268688390185
She seems to be passing all the due diligence requirements (no stolen pics that I can find, local#, no deposit).
But I can't find anything here about her (unless she changed her name?)
Thanks all.











Reply With Quote






