Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13312
-
09-08-23 16:07 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 53Chi
Just don't. Heavy demons, mouth and body reflect. Turned down the b&g dropped a 20 and left.
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 11:53 #10416Senior Member

Posts: 512Success story
Zauriel that's good news to read. More often than not the stories do not have a postive update but good for her.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 11:50 #10415Senior Member

Posts: 60Chi
Quite some time ago, so she is memorable but I have no good memories unfortunately. Never repeated and won't. Pics were far better than reality.
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69
[View Original Post]
D.
-
09-08-23 10:57 #10414Regular Member

Posts: 8Femdomme?
Does anyone know of a good dominatrix? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-
09-08-23 07:55 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 1206Boss Lady has served her debt, learned a trade or two inside, and has been living life among us for most of this year, holding down a real job and thriving. She looks terrific, healthy and happy.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 01:38 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 512Possible blast from the past
If I am not mistaken this chick is a former friend (possibly still could be) of the notorious boss lady. Some of you old timers might remember boss lady who was / is vacationing up the road a piece for her entrepreneurial spirit that was deemed detrimental to those who leave a state without being of age to participate in her business venture. In any event one late afternoon I made an appointment to see boss lady who had a terrific body from what I can remember from back in the day. To make a long story short, we were not able to seal the deal due to her telling me, after I drove 45 minutes one way that aunt flo was visiting her. She said she was game if I wanted to give it a go and I said thanks, but no thanks. As a consolation prize she offered the young lady in the room with her as a substitute. You guessed it, the provider in the picture that Scman saw but this was years ago. I still remember those ice blue eyes that she still has and when I was there years ago she had on an oversized sweat shirt and blue jeans. I do not like providers trying to pimp or I mean to say volunteer women you know absolutely nothing about and that action can get you a time share rental for many years. Many many unpleasant years.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 21:15 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 565Easley
I ended up seeing this one after another one fell through. Nice girl but definitely not for me. Pretty much looks like her pics but tits aren't quite as nice as portrayed. Got the and was told when I got there and everything was covered and couldn't handle it from behind. Needless to say that I should have saved my money.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/874938449035
-
09-07-23 21:10 #10410Senior Member

Posts: 565Bad luck
I had been talking to this one a bit and she stood me up last night and I was in the area today, so I figured I would try again. She told me the hotel and said she would be there in a minute. I am glad I beat her there so I could try to spot her when she got there. I was able to spot her and she looks nothing like the pics and is thicker. I decided to bail but decided to play along with her, she was telling me she couldn't get in her room and had to go to the front desk. After all of that being over I called her out on her bs. I recommend you avoid. I also think she is running different ads with different numbers and pictures. We need to stick together and do reports on these and not just the good ones.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/142274854136
-
09-07-23 18:46 #10409Senior Member

Posts: 512Your're spot on
Ltb you are right about using the search filter. One TS may still slide (no pun intended here) in your search as if the system is saying "are you really sure you do not want to see a man with a tool and boobs" ?As you say back in the day even providers that were, and this is in no way a slight towards providers who are what we would consider a step or two below the top tier providers, but they would make sure we were not rushed at all. Some would even clean you up without a second thought about it. I miss the ability to shower without having to ask. Most would offer a shower or at least the ones I saw did. As you mentioned this may be the pimp effect. I almost forgot about the providers who want or expect you, the bearer of gifts, to jump start your own party! A BJ you say?? To get yourself going? You want me to kiss what? Like many of you I miss the good old days.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 16:23 #10408Senior Member

Posts: 162About those TSs.
CP,
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
I could not agree more about trans posters or anything "trans" for that matter. I was just on StG and specified "Female Escorts" but just a few pictures down was some guy's schlong. C'Mon.! And to add to Monger Dude's comment, I look at the arms and legs of a poster and it's sad how many of them look like pic cushions.
Those of us who have been in this for a while will recall providers who participated simply for an income and not to support a pimp or a habit. They were true professionals who were a real joy to spend time with. Never once did I get less than the time I scheduled for nor did I have to concern myself about anything other than enjoying myself and the lady I was with. Those days are gone.
LtB.
-
09-07-23 15:53 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 512Agreed
Yes, it is a very frustrating time now and while we are on this road I remember a time not so long ago that when you are searching for horizontal entertainment you did not have to specify female escort in your search to eliminate the TS images. To each his or her own but I am so tired of seeing those images even for a second. Actually a second is too long.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 10:00 #10406Senior Member

Posts: 598100% spot on. If they're going to mis-represent their looks, services will usually follow suit.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
Another thing that's affecting quality is a higher, widespread use of dangerous party favors. If she's got those "hollowed out" eyes, it's a hard no for me.
-
09-07-23 09:47 #10405Senior Member

Posts: 1206What does it say?
We all know the answer to this, but what does it say about the region that the prettiest providers advertising here are TS men? Even with the women using snapchat / IG filters they're still not as pretty. I'm speaking academically, as I am not going to visit a TS. Additionally, if a providers pics are all filtered, I'm not calling. It's a very frustrating time.
-
09-06-23 14:58 #10404Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks for the feedback. I think I answered my own question as she currently has an ad up for Pelham Rd and Clemson Blvd at the same time. So unless she has a twin not sure how that works. LOL.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 14:28 #10403Senior Member

Posts: 160Wasn't memorable. Would not repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69
[View Original Post]
G.











Reply With Quote




