Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 12383
-
09-08-23 19:17 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 1873Zippy
Hi. I stopped by. Sadly all I found was older ladies. However just down 4th plain. On the north side or left going east. There is a non discript place where a good all included massage can take place. Younger people and nicely accommodating. But things change fast One time its younger. And a week later they age like 40 years. So this might not be as accurate as I was hoping to keep it.
Nicer weather and such. Not hot. Makes for a good massage time of the year.
-
09-08-23 17:39 #7657Regular Member

Posts: 17Same
Very enthusiastic, more like in her late 30's, maybe even 40. But cute body and pretty face. Very enthusiastic. Would repeat.
It was mentioned here a few weeks ago, but place on 120 or 130 and Powell. Behind black security gate. She's in her 20's, gorgeous, great body, and above average enthusiasm.
Does anyone have a read on this? Offering open / reasonable menu, pics sent of the girls look good (if not a bit older.) Just want to make sure its not a sting.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...065/6504186673
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 16:08 #7656Regular Member

Posts: 11Serenity Spa
I've been there a few times to see Sophia. She always takes good care of me. She is not the prettiest but her body is Amazing. I prefer ticker women anyway. She has big tits and she loves to bring me gumdrops to suck on. I have a physical job and she gives me a hard massage which feels good. 200/ hour with everything. Sometimes multiple pops. YMMV.
-
09-08-23 09:38 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 766Same
I couldn't even see a name. It looked like it was in an old TV repair shop. The old sign was spray painted black. It looked discreet and seedy. My kind of place.
Originally Posted by RubATugTug
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 09:11 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 236That is not near Washington square. Asian Flower is on Hart, new Asian Flower on TV Hwy. The place on Oleson in a two story office building shut down months ago.
Originally Posted by OregonStag
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 01:50 #7653Senior Member

Posts: 121LOL my experience was the same she was really rude and we did full service and she was so boring it was like bumping and grinding on your pillow. She even told me to stop We're making too much noise. Clearly hates her job. Bad attitude I won't be back. I waited about a month and she's still there.
Originally Posted by Abkbk
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 23:50 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 2035Gentleman please list the city and nearby intersection
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
There is a Blue Bay in Portland on 102nd near Stark and the food carts, but not sure if this is the place he visited.
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]
This is an excellent example of why I have suggested that we name the city and a nearby intersection. Especially confusing are shops in Tigard and Vancouver, as they both have a Highway 99 and numbeed cross streets. Very easy to get things confused if you only write "by the 7-Eleven on Highway 99" or "Hwy 99 and 78th" or "hwy 99 across from auto parts store", without any other identifying information. All three of those examples could both be in Tigard or Vancouver.
Also there are multiple shops in the metro area that have the same name
-
09-07-23 23:46 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 291Someone replied said the one I was looking for was closed, your report is on a different place.
Originally Posted by OregonStag
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 23:45 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 291No Greek, but if you DATO while 69 she will throat you.
Originally Posted by AverageJoseph
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 22:55 #7649Senior Member

Posts: 636Seesdy joint
I noticed it yesterday and agree it looks like a FS shop. I don't really like the location and had things to do so I kept going.
Originally Posted by RubATugTug
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 20:35 #7648Regular Member

Posts: 22New place on Fourth Plain
Was driving on Fourth Plain and noticed a new spot. Can't find any information online by searching the address. Anyone seen it? It's behind Golden China restaurant near Stapleton. No time to stop, but it definitely looks like a seedy joint.
-
09-07-23 20:03 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 92Maybe he is mistakenly talking about Blue Sky, Blue Moon, or Blue Rose in Portland. Blue Bay in Vancouver does not have these kinds of extras.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 18:44 #7646Regular Member

Posts: 20It's called Asian flower. Just did a review on it.
Originally Posted by Sancho1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 12:26 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 284Blue Bay
Is this the Blue Bay in Vancouver on 162nd?
Originally Posted by KsFollower
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 10:43 #7644Banned Member

Posts: 66You paid $200 to have someone rub their tits on your back for a while?
Originally Posted by KsFollower
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





