Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 683 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7660
    Any suggestions for semi reliable BJ or ss but not break the bank. Kind like when you not in the mood text back and forward waiting to replies and just looking meet up real quick like after coming back from the club.

    I remember I use to see following for late night options.

    Paige mt holly great until she retired after giving birth.

    Maddie lindenwold apparently lost her phone and can't be reached.

    Hope collinswood but she got a day job and a limited schedule.

    DESIREE keeps moving all over the state and not sure I feeling with her.

    She been reviewed before she look cute the stats or possibly madison stacks. Not feeling Pheonix and definitely not Ally of Trenton.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/370921270515

  2. #7659

    Brown Skin Caribbean

    Not sure if my last post went through, but has anyone met this dark skin, voluptuous woman. Is her face attractive and what's her height roughly? https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/195377280884.

  3. #7658

    Caribbean bbw

    Does anyone know about this bbw. Like her height and if she's attractive in the face. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/195377280884.

  4. #7657
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    You are right. Good catch.
    Text her she seems newer didn't understand outcall meant, rates seems reasonable, hope its her and not some photo taken from some MILF. She wanted to face time but I dont like showing my face and wont send confirm photos.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...f/006183209454

  5. #7656

    Williamsport Fat Girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...t/044358431528

    She's about 50 lbs heavier in person. Big ass gut. She started off with a BBBJ. She barely got past the head of my dick. She claimed she's healing from a broken jaw. Total waste of time. I was so frustrated she ended up just jerking me off. That's ok. I didn't want to fuck her anyway. I'd stay away. Waste of time and $.

  6. #7655

    What are you looking for?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...l/707369071107

    Welp my tour of South Jersey hos has been pretty mild all around. Alex was one of the only answering steadily around midnight. Popped up at her incall which was easy to get to, very discreet room which is kind of hidden by stairs. She is definitely the girl in the pics. She's cute too. Qv for 100 got me a brief 10 blow BBBJ then insistence that I strap up and get it on with.

    This girl has potential but maybe she was tired. If you decide to go for the 3 girl she's being advertised in I have a feeling she would be the one in the back not really participating. Decent body though, cute face, but very very lackluster mid experience. Basically a bend over and do your thing she wasnt even pushing back.

    Hunt continues.
    Just stating out? Pm me I can send some decent ones to look out for.

  7. #7654

    Alex

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...l/707369071107

    Welp my tour of South Jersey hos has been pretty mild all around. Alex was one of the only answering steadily around midnight. Popped up at her incall which was easy to get to, very discreet room which is kind of hidden by stairs. She is definitely the girl in the pics. She's cute too. Qv for 100 got me a brief 10 blow BBBJ then insistence that I strap up and get it on with.

    This girl has potential but maybe she was tired. If you decide to go for the 3 girl she's being advertised in I have a feeling she would be the one in the back not really participating. Decent body though, cute face, but very very lackluster mid experience. Basically a bend over and do your thing she wasnt even pushing back.

    Hunt continues.

  8. #7653

    Reds was meh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/220384661136

    Well I don't want to disappoint but Reds was a definitely never going to repeat for me. The sloppy BBBJ was just a lot of spit with mild technique. She's very tiny, very skinny. The face is still very cute. She had no cover, I had no cover, so a 100 BBBJ was had. This was after waiting in the lot and leaving 3 different times. I leave, she texts, I come right back, whe ghosts, I leave, she texts, I come back, she ghosts. My only reason for doing all that was that late night itch. I had just left Alex who was r8 ght down the street and that lackluster performance had me doubling down. Should have saved my time and money.

  9. #7652

    Sammie is a go

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...t/345400795615

    Took me a minute to decide between her or Reds but in the end she was just a bit closer. Rodeway location quiet but still some people moving around outside.

    She is cute in person and not run down looking. Some scars on body but nothing crazy. Tried to go for BBBJ but she said she charges 25 more for that. That was after I already took her down from 125 to 100 qv.

    CBJ was slow with stroking which honestly I had to stop her before I blew. She insisted we do missionary first due to my size. This was maybe one of the slowest insertions I've experienced. She wasnt lying about it being a slow day because it was lock tight but not so much that I had trouble getting in. She looked very cute trying to take it while I pressed as slow as I could. Then all of a sudden she got super wet and creamy. That had me blowing in about 5-10 strokes LOL.

    Not the greatest smell when I went to clean up. No cleaning supplies on deck. She was instantly on phone when done but I think she was saving my contact.

    Based on smell down there I would never do bb but I could imagine if she was clean and not so far into the biz she would be walking around preg because that was some of the tightest wettest I have had in a minute.

    All said she is in the clear. I called her out on her reviews about Summer she tried her best to make me feel comfortable coming. I will have to repeat if I have time.

  10. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSantana  [View Original Post]
    Been over a year since I last saw her. She's a nice girl. Took care of me no complaints about her service. Back then she had a crazy boyfriend that kept blowing up my phone while she was with me. She said don't worry about it to ignore it. But what a pain in the azz he was. If she still performs the same and she got rid of him, she's worth a visit as long as she hasn't gone downhill physically as well. Will wait to see if someone reports on her current status. If she's good to go will make a journey to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...7/528335614724
    Any idea if she's down for BBFS?

  11. #7650

    Don't waste your time fake or old pictures

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...-/000925897000

    Went to go see this escort definitely out of shape and sweaty. Even the BBBJ was a waste of money, gave her a tip because she lives in a dump.

  12. #7649
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSantana  [View Original Post]
    Been over a year since I last saw her. She's a nice girl. Took care of me no complaints about her service. Back then she had a crazy boyfriend that kept blowing up my phone while she was with me. She said don't worry about it to ignore it. But what a pain in the azz he was. If she still performs the same and she got rid of him, she's worth a visit as long as she hasn't gone downhill physically as well. Will wait to see if someone reports on her current status. If she's good to go will make a journey to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...7/528335614724
    I ran into her on Broadway in camden a bunch of times over the past 4 months or so. Had her phone number so was able to meet up whenever. I, too, used to meet up with her when she had the jealous boyfriend. She has declined in looks since then. Lost way too much weight and lost her nice body. She did an interview not too long ago with all time media. You can see how little she has gotten. Since the interview she has put on some weight but still no where close to where she used to be.

    The handful of times I've seen her in cmd were just for BBBJ and she got the job done. Not the best and not the worst. I saw her a few weeks back and she mentioned getting a phone and getting back on STG. She said she would Grandfather me in with the 20/30 donation.

  13. #7648

    Look who's back (Scarlet)

    Been over a year since I last saw her. She's a nice girl. Took care of me no complaints about her service. Back then she had a crazy boyfriend that kept blowing up my phone while she was with me. She said don't worry about it to ignore it. But what a pain in the azz he was. If she still performs the same and she got rid of him, she's worth a visit as long as she hasn't gone downhill physically as well. Will wait to see if someone reports on her current status. If she's good to go will make a journey to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...7/528335614724

  14. #7647
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    I had a great arrangement going with Eva til she gave a nice surprise in the form of an STD. Since then (about two yrs ago) I haven't seen her since.
    Yup I remember you were the one who said that last year. Like I said she has changed a lot and especially how someone mentioned before she posts a lot each day she must not get enough traffic if she has enough time to be posting multiple ads. Definitely not worth it unless you really want a white BBW and she's nearby you I'd advise only for SS if anything.

  15. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    That was 3 years ago I did post a review on her like 1 or 2 years ago. She has changed a lot compared to what she looked like 3+ years ago she's definitely a BBW now compared to back then when she looked good with no gut.

    As I mentioned above she looks different than her pics from 3+ years ago I've done research on her and those pics are actually like 5 years old maybe older she has been in the game for a long time. If you like BBWs you could go for it but I only recommend her for her SS. And don't expect her to do much in different positions she even charges extra for cowgirl. Its just straight doggy with her and honestly her CBJ isn't great. Also if you see her multiple times she'll probably end up offering discounts even BBFS I almost went for it thinking with the wrong head. Butttt she'll ask for money before hand obviously that is a NO NO and I saw someone a couple years ago mentioned she's got STDs. Obviously I haven't seen her since last year and things could've changed with her but honestly I still wouldn't go see her unless she's like 15 minutes away and I need a quick release with a BBW specifically, I live in CNJ so its not worth the trip for me. If you're looking for a PAWG / BBW that is worth it I'd recommend the redhead that posts in MT Laurel / Cherry Hill although I think she's in AC right now.
    I had a great arrangement going with Eva til she gave a nice surprise in the form of an STD. Since then (about two yrs ago) I haven't seen her since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape