Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 1378 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 33195
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27540
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen Mandy but if you enjoyed her you are going to love Kylie. Young tight body an a BBBJCIM you will never forget.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliexxreid
    I tried. Was in contact before she even came to town but she stopped responding. Frustrating watching all the reviews come after that when I have an entire week free. Oh well, mabe one day she will come to her senses and get back to me.

  2. #27539
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    You've never let me down in the past Bob, can you hook me up one more time with Divine Rachel's contact info? A pm is fine with me.

    Thanks, Chubs.
    Don't want to ruin my record with you PM sent.

  3. #27538

    Info on rachel

    You've never let me down in the past Bob, can you hook me up one more time with Divine Rachel's contact info? A pm is fine with me.

    Thanks, Chubs

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Been a hood week Reds went 4-2 so I thought since they had an off day I would make it a good week for me.

    Gave Divine Rachel we agreed on a time. I always like early first of the day. We set a early time earlier then normal.

    When I arrived she was fresh out of the shower in fact meet me at the door with nothing on but a smile. Great way to start any morning.

    After a few minutes of small talk a coffee we moved to the work shop. Same great service a that pussy was sweet a wet. I think I could have ate it.

    Another half hour but I want to fuck it. She really enjoys riding RCG then put her on all fours a pounded it doggie until I pop in the bag.

    I will be returning soon for the Nuru. If my heart will hold up. HB.
    .

  4. #27537
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Was excited and ready to play last week when Kylie told me she was coming to town so when she stopped returning texts I had to try something new and I'm sure glad I did. Mandy is just like the reviews state and gives and absolutely mind-blowing BBBJCIM. Will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/167508968/5133823717
    I have never seen Mandy but if you enjoyed her you are going to love Kylie. Young tight body an a BBBJCIM you will never forget.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliexxreid

  5. #27536
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyVaughn99  [View Original Post]
    Is she still planning on posting an ad soon? I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure some are waiting patiently for the ad to connect with her.
    Yes she has posted an ad on Trystjust waiting for it to be approved.

  6. #27535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Jojo

    Cool, thanks. So she may or may not be back in action before long.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    She was visiting her uncle for a summer visit. Now she has community control sentence. Not hobby related.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  7. #27534

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen here recently. I've seen her in the past but she has gone radio silent on me. Maybe she is in rehab?
    She was visiting her uncle for a summer visit. Now she has community control sentence. Not hobby related.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  8. #27533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Jojo

    Anyone seen here recently. I've seen her in the past but she has gone radio silent on me. Maybe she is in rehab?

  9. #27532
    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Guess I just remember 10 yrs ago when 150-180 got you great ladies, now it seems to be 4-500. Oh to have 2011-2016 back, good times in cincy.
    Not sure you can get anything the same price as 10 years ago. Gas, Bread, Motels, Biden inflation as move to pussy prices going up.

  10. #27531

    Divine Rachel ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Been a hood week Reds went 4-2 so I thought since they had an off day I would make it a good week for me.

    Gave Divine Rachel we agreed on a time. I always like early first of the day. We set a early time earlier then normal.

    When I arrived she was fresh out of the shower in fact meet me at the door with nothing on but a smile. Great way to start any morning.

    After a few minutes of small talk a coffee we moved to the work shop. Same great service a that pussy was sweet a wet. I think I could have ate it.

    Another half hour but I want to fuck it. She really enjoys riding RCG then put her on all fours a pounded it doggie until I pop in the bag.

    I will be returning soon for the Nuru. If my heart will hold up. HB.
    Is she still planning on posting an ad soon? I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure some are waiting patiently for the ad to connect with her.

  11. #27530
    Been a hood week Reds went 4-2 so I thought since they had an off day I would make it a good week for me.

    Gave Divine Rachel we agreed on a time. I always like early first of the day. We set a early time earlier then normal.

    When I arrived she was fresh out of the shower in fact meet me at the door with nothing on but a smile. Great way to start any morning.

    After a few minutes of small talk a coffee we moved to the work shop. Same great service a that pussy was sweet a wet. I think I could have ate it.

    Another half hour but I want to fuck it. She really enjoys riding RCG then put her on all fours a pounded it doggie until I pop in the bag.

    I will be returning soon for the Nuru. If my heart will hold up. HB.

  12. #27529
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    I consider anything under $$ low budget for a hr with mpops. Question is as already stated what do you consider low budget? I have no trouble finding providers in this area on a low budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider lower budget?
    Guess I just remember 10 yrs ago when 150-180 got you great ladies, now it seems to be 4-500. Oh to have 2011-2016 back, good times in cincy.

  13. #27528

    Mandy

    Was excited and ready to play last week when Kylie told me she was coming to town so when she stopped returning texts I had to try something new and I'm sure glad I did. Mandy is just like the reviews state and gives and absolutely mind-blowing BBBJCIM. Will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/167508968/5133823717

  14. #27527
    I contacted her on here when you first mentioned her coming back. She gave digits and asked if she could save my number for when she came to town. I have reached out several times over the last week and get nothing now. If she wants fun reliable appointments all she has to do is get back to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I had the pleasure of visiting Kylie again. Already been said what a great time she is. The BBBJCIMW / S is over the top.

    I think she enjoys it as much as I do.

    She just contacted me an said she was having problem with her tex App. An guys not showing up. If you have not contacted her because you.

    Think her calander is full. May not be true. She wants you to contact her she could have opening cause of guys canceling. Lets keep her around.

    Not many out there to loose one. Enjoy she is a real keeper.

  15. #27526

    Claire

    I wonder if anyone has seen her in the last couple of months. I saw someone asking about her in July and the only response was she was said to be overly cautious and ghosted people. But I am wondering if anyone has actually seen her. I have texted with her and her rates seem very reasonable. I am on the fence if I should try and see her. I believe she is less than 15 minuets away from my location so if she did ghost no big issue. Just wondering what kind of job she does.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/152738559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28371a18a2b63f30e4ec8a5e0e655d44_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape