Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19513

    Chinadoll

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    A link would help.
    Sorry, STG site. I couldn't get her pics to upload.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/647328797957

  2. #19512

    [URL]YesBackpage.com[/URL]

    Is anyone familiar with this site? The girls seem to good to be true.

  3. #19511

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows. I tried searching but did not come up with much in reference Lindsey, who appear to be mature. Has anyone had any experiences with her? Thank you in advance!
    Try Linsay. Or Linsey. Nice.

    Interesting incall at a house. Not always a stable situacióand.

  4. #19510

    Chonadoll

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    I'm not one that frequents the local massage palaces, but if this chick is legit, that might change. Curious to know if she hangs a sign somewhere. These post were showing up back in May and now in last few days.
    A link would help.

  5. #19509

    Chinadoll

    I'm not one that frequents the local massage palaces, but if this chick is legit, that might change. Curious to know if she hangs a sign somewhere. These post were showing up back in May and now in last few days.

  6. #19508

    Chinadoll

    I'm not one that frequents the local massage palaces, but if this chick is legit, that might change. Curious to know if she hangs a sign somewhere. These post were showing up back in May and now in last few days.

  7. #19507
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick616  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all.

    Last week, I dialed up a miracle and found a scheduled opening for CJ in her city location. My second visit, and all I can say is, wow. It's a full-tilt, fun ride for the word go. She's not only smoking hot and sexy, she's as cool as can be to boot. Looking forward to the next one for sure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
    It was absolutely my pleasure, babe. Come see me again soon!

  8. #19506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Wanted $$$ passed on it.
    $$$ for FS or massage?

  9. #19505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    She's is definitely real.
    Wanted $$$ passed on it.

  10. #19504

    Real

    She's is definitely real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick616  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I keep seeing this post, and it's intriguing. Anyone go there yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/803822122677

  11. #19503
    Mick616
    Guest

    Golden Ticket CJ69

    Hello, all.

    Last week, I dialed up a miracle and found a scheduled opening for CJ in her city location. My second visit, and all I can say is, wow. It's a full-tilt, fun ride for the word go. She's not only smoking hot and sexy, she's as cool as can be to boot. Looking forward to the next one for sure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

  12. #19502
    Mick616
    Guest

    Anyone give this a go yet?

    Hello,

    I keep seeing this post, and it's intriguing. Anyone go there yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/803822122677

  13. #19501

    Kitty

    Have read a few reviews on Kitty some good and some not so good. She posted last week before the holiday weekend for car dates and since she was close by I thought I would try her out. Communication was good so I picked her up, chatted a bit and we went for a short drive and she went to work. While not the best I have ever had (Top 10) she was definitely worth the trip. She pretty vocal and seems to really enjoy what's she doing. She does CIM and swallowed it all along with affordable rates. I have been looking for someone on the NW side of town for SS visits and she fits the bill. Will be repeating when our schedules align. As always YMMV.

  14. #19500

    Lindsey

    Never had a issue with her. Its has been a while since I have seen her but everything was good then.

    She smelled good and always seemed freshly clean back then. Not to say things haven't changed everyone has their good and bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows. I tried searching but did not come up with much in reference Lindsey, who appear to be mature. Has anyone had any experiences with her? Thank you in advance!

  15. #19499
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to visit Shay in Piedmont last week did a qv she was ok. Nice body, not sure if all the pics are her. House isn't fit to live in. If she was closer might go pic her up.
    Posted this on wrong location. Sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape