Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8148
-
09-09-23 06:21 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 504You
Are right. It is on W Sahara. I must of been having a senior moment.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 20:16 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 692Thanks for your help. Some reached out in DM. I am approved at Vegas Asian Club and will try to use their driver service upon my availability in Vegas.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 16:37 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 66Foxy Vegas
Thanks for the report, shame it's a bad experience now. Who did you see?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 14:08 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 582Foxy Vegas
Via text, booker tells me they only do 45 minutes and MSOG is included.
The person is bit older than advertised but attractive. Problem is that they seem to over book. I'll save various details that indicate this but I was rushed out in under 30 minutes. No try for MSOG.
It's like K place with worst elements of Latin Houses.
Stay with LT or VaC.
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 14:07 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 1303Isn't Canyon Gate Country Club at Sahara and Durango?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 10:59 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 332Japanese Porn Girls
Anyone know of any agencies that consistently book Japanese Porn Actresses? I'm confused why they all fly to New York vs West Coast.
-
09-08-23 07:01 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 504Rate
Was for BBFS.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 07:00 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 504She's currently
On W Flamingo, just past Canyon Gate Country Club.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 01:26 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 339Pepsi
Was she BBFS at least or was that more? Didn't they give you options when you set it up? Dm ok thanks.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 17:30 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 459Yes, just covered FS.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 13:23 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 704Thanks
Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
Does GFE include BBBJ?
-
09-07-23 10:24 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 808Just wished she did outcall
I heard that she's not close to the strip. How far is she now?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
I'd do the extra 1-200 for outcall with her, but the booker didn't bite.
-
09-07-23 09:35 #4056Banned Member

Posts: 521Donations
The KAgecies charge 300/320 GFE, 400/420 pse / BBFS for incall. Sometimes msog is +40. Outcall is +100 or 200 depending on the agency.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 06:10 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 504Saw Pepsi
Yesterday and had a great time. We made out a little before hitting the shower and at the start of the shower, then she paid attention to junior by swallowing him whole, after giving him a washing. She also rimmed a little before finishing and getting dried off. She had me lay face down on the bed and then drizzled some oil on my body, licked, kissed and rubbed her body on mine. Turned me over, worked on junior for a little while, pushed my legs in the air and rimmed me again. Next thing I knew, she had me in doggie, where she proceeded lick the boys and rim some more. We cuddled for a few minutes, and then I sucked on her nipples and dined at the why. Which was clean and responsive. We went into missionary and went at it until I finally came. After I pulled out she sucked junior just to see if there was anything left. She had me lay face down again and stretched some of my muscles just for good measure. We then hit the shower and got cleaned up, at which point the hour was up.
For those that have asked, I did not see if she did greek. I find her to be a very sexy, fun lady to be around, well worth the time and money (350) spent. Will definitely see her again. Hoping she sticks around for a longer period of time.
-
09-07-23 00:51 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 131Amber at VAC
Saw Amber recently and while it wasn't a horrible experience, it's hard for me to recommend her. Fake pictures, which I know is not unusual, but still worth noting, and her attitude / service feels a little put on (which also, can happen, but the good providers at least make you feel like they're having some fun). Definitely other girls in town and even at this agency worth seeing first, IMO.










Reply With Quote





