Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 746 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 11189
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Looks are 100% subjective. If you grade her a 10, then she's a 10. And if you think her PPM is worth 1 K, well it's your money. Don't let anyone here tell you how to spend yours.!
    I disagree on this point. This is exactly why there is so much GPS on Seeking nowadays. Overpaying for girls especially ones that are not even that hot. You give control of the market to the girls when it should be us controlling the market. I've had hotter girls that were Asian, Latina, White, Black, etc. For a lot less than half of that asking price. By giving in to those GPS prices it drives up the price across the board for everyone. I make good money in my profession but I also grew up knowing the value of a hard earned dollar. Pussy should be free first of all but when paying for it. You really shouldn't be spending anywhere near those amounts. Chics give away pussy free all the time for just being taken to dinner, movies, etc. Or if they just like the guy. If you know how to negotiate then you can get the pussy cheaper and if not. Then you move on to the next girl. There's plenty of girls out there. Don't be a sucker to those high prices.

  2. #7978

    Letsmeet

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorw311  [View Original Post]
    Goes by "Letsmeet".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-b59451524e8e

    Anyone have experience with this one? Thanks!
    She's been around a long time, quite experienced even when I saw her some years ago.

    That said, she's nice, pleasant, and good looking, though she has put on some weight as you can see in the pics.

  3. #7977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Chest Tattoos

    I agree her face is just okay, but she has a nice ass. What's with that huge chest tattoo? She's looks and dresses like a stripper. But some of the clubs and see if you can find her. She's probably much cheaper when you find her stripping 😆.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Girls like her are quite common in SGV. I could drive on Valley Blvd from West Covina to East LA and meet dozens just like her. All her pics are taken from a distance, like she's obviously trying to draw attention away from her face.

    See screenshot below. I even included the one where she is doing the 180 degree splits that cost a thousand dollars LOL. Her SA handle is cherryasia. I doubt she is a virgin LOL.

    Looks are 100% subjective. If you grade her a 10, then she's a 10. And if you think her PPM is worth 1 K, well it's your money. Don't let anyone here tell you how to spend yours.

    Me personally I rarely bang Asian girls, and I have very specific tastes. I also don't get caught up in the SB title, which carries a hefty upcharge in rates. My current Asian is semi-pro but I also pay 1/4 of what you are willing to pay this cherryasia chick. As far as looks, I think my girl is so much hotter, and her pussy is addicting!

  4. #7976

    Asian sugar babies

    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-ecb145ad1436

    Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    She's got a nice body but the face could be better. Definitely though not 1000 dollar material. In the LA world of true perfect 10's running around. She is not a 10. Overall I'd give her a 6 or 7 mostly for her nice body.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a 6 at best face wise. Just because she knows how to do the splits while standing doesn't make her a 10, respectfully. I can teach my dog how to do new tricks, which is the same can be done with any lady/Sugar Baby if you teach them right.
    Girls like her are quite common in SGV. I could drive on Valley Blvd from West Covina to East LA and meet dozens just like her. All her pics are taken from a distance, like she's obviously trying to draw attention away from her face.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    Can someone do a screenshot for the banned? LOL.
    See screenshot below. I even included the one where she is doing the 180 degree splits that cost a thousand dollars LOL. Her SA handle is cherryasia. I doubt she is a virgin LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migs1224  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully disagree. Personally I think she's a 10. I hit her up a year or so ago. I might even have paid that had she responded.
    Looks are 100% subjective. If you grade her a 10, then she's a 10. And if you think her PPM is worth 1 K, well it's your money. Don't let anyone here tell you how to spend yours.

    Me personally I rarely bang Asian girls, and I have very specific tastes. I also don't get caught up in the SB title, which carries a hefty upcharge in rates. My current Asian is semi-pro but I also pay 1/4 of what you are willing to pay this cherryasia chick. As far as looks, I think my girl is so much hotter, and her pussy is addicting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cherrysia (1).jpg‎   Cherrysia (2).jpg‎   Funsized Asian SB (4).jpg‎   Funsized Asian SB (5).jpg‎   Funsized Asian SB (6).jpg‎  

    Funsized Asian SB (3).jpg‎   Funsized Asian SB (2).jpg‎   Funsized Asian SB (1).jpg‎   Funsized Asian SB (7).jpg‎  

  5. #7975

    Something new in fake profiles?

    I have been noticing something odd recently on SA. There will be a profile thumbnail in search. When you click on it, the profile opens, and there is just one profile photo, but it isn't the same one as was on the search. And there are no other photos on the profile. That is usually a reason for concern, fake profiles often have only the single profile photo.

    Anyone else notice this? Have any ideas what is going on?

  6. #7974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    Can someone do a screenshot for the banned? LOL.
    Sign up for a free account with a different email and don't use your previous handle and don't add a pic. You should be able to. If you have access to wifi and have a data plan on your phone. Switch to one or the other in case Seeking is using IP tracking. Your wifi and data plans should normally be dynamically assigning IP addresses when you connect to them. Since I work from home I turn off my data on my phone and just use wifi because it's faster. When I go out I turn my data back on.

  7. #7973

    Letsmeet

    Goes by "Letsmeet".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-b59451524e8e

    Anyone have experience with this one? Thanks!

  8. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-ecb145ad1436

    Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.
    Can someone do a screenshot for the banned? LOL.

  9. #7971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-ecb145ad1436

    Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.
    She's got a nice body but the face could be better. Definitely though not 1000 dollar material. In the LA world of true perfect 10's running around. She is not a 10. Overall I'd give her a 6 or 7 mostly for her nice body.

  10. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by Migs1224  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully disagree. Personally I think she's a 10. I hit her up a year or so ago. I might even have paid that had she responded.
    She looks like a 6 at best face wise. Just because she knows how to do the splits while standing doesn't make her a 10, respectfully. I can teach my dog how to do new tricks, which is the same can be done with any lady/Sugar Baby if you teach them right.

  11. #7969

    Respectfully

    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-ecb145ad1436

    Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.
    Respectfully disagree. Personally I think she's a 10. I hit her up a year or so ago. I might even have paid that had she responded.

  12. #7968

    GPS running wild

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-ecb145ad1436

    Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.

  13. #7967

    HonestCutie

    Screen name is "HonestCutie".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-8da82dc94cb0

    I also came across her on Hinge.

    Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 05-08-18 Seeking.com - Successful and Attractive member Website.jpg‎  

  14. #7966
    What are her rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    Great girl,

    Was always sweet with me and I can say very attentive and a ton of fun.

    But I've had my fair share and currently dedicating my time to another partner.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-6f70d0372fae

    Killer body.

  15. #7965
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Seeing more of this every month. Can be quite humorous.

    Anyway, found a girl on seeking that I saw on HX once. Very cute. Had decent chemistry. Only saw her once. She was not independent and never had her own profile.

    Now, I've gone on 2 dates with her, no PPM, just dates. No intimacy. She seems to be against PPM so I can't be sure where it's going. I've mentioned PPM a couple times and it seems to push her away so I've stopped doing so.

    She seems to not remember me. I vividly remember her and 100% know that it is her.

    She's 21 so maybe she forgot? Or?

    Any advice?
    I have just posted in the vegas thread about girls I fucked and then forgot I did. Hit them up much later and they reminded me, but never the other way around. Good luck. Just take her to dinner and if everything is cool suggest getting a room afterward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape