Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 19534
-
09-07-23 19:26 #11374Regular Member

Posts: 42Thank you for the information; I'll take a swing at the place.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
By your statement, I take it Candi doesn't offer a happy at all. Or just not a sensual one?
-
09-07-23 16:25 #11373This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179AOC lookalike at Apple Spa named Yoyo
If you imagine a tired looking AOC with more Asian than Hispanic features you get Yoyo at Apple Spa on 85th.
Yoyo was obviously tired and overworked but went ahead dropped 2 benjis for the CFS.
She had another monger on the way who arrived early (damint!) and so our session was cut short to just 20 minutes.
Not sure I would repeat due to unenthusiastic rushed service, but if you fantasize about plowing AOC and you can get in at a less busy time Yoyo might be your bag.
-
09-07-23 14:53 #11372Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks
Thank you for the info!
Originally Posted by Seattleik
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 11:20 #11371Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks
Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 07:35 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 353Thank you for the info! I was at Alice this past weekend, but I wasn't offered a TS. Actually, now that I think about it, I wasn't offered a shower in general.
Originally Posted by Court1408
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 00:37 #11369Regular Member

Posts: 4Eternity
Yami doesn't work every day, sometimes I don't see Yami when I go, only Canday. Yami doesn't look like 40 years old, I guess she is around 36, Candy looks very old like 46.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 22:43 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 42Discreet parking at Apple
Apple on 85th has a parking spot in back, just be careful with maneuvering into the correct entrance and not the adjacent business.
Originally Posted by YungCheese
[View Original Post]
EuroTouch has plenty of street parking in back.
-
09-06-23 22:32 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Yami
I assume we are talking about Yami at Eternity Spa, north Seattle on Greenwood just south of North 145th street. On the west side of the road in a strip mall. Although make sure she's there, as sometimes its Candy that's working there, and Candi is not Yami! I think Yami is probably about 40 years old these days, but she's been working in the area for quite a number of years.
Originally Posted by NamelessDrone
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 19:40 #11366Regular Member

Posts: 42If someone is willing to share the details, I'd love to try her out. I'm ok with limited extras if the experience is truly sensual.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 17:11 #11365Senior Member

Posts: 87Best parking
Out of your personal experience, which place (places) would you say has the best parking for being discreet? So far Sun Spa on Hwy99 and VIP massage however I'm more into just HE instead of FS. Reading these reports on certain parlors have me interested but some of them are way out in the open LOL.
-
09-06-23 16:16 #11364Senior Member

Posts: 32TS Info
99 spa in Federal Way has one.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
Hong Kong in Federal way / NE Tacoma has one.
Alice in FW has one.
I don't know if B2B is on the menu.
-
09-05-23 19:26 #11363Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi at Kings
Yumi (formerly Toy at Euro) is now part of the outstanding lineup at Kings (formerly Ann's Spa if you remember that far back).
Same great experience. Table shower. Sauna is there but not in operation.
-
09-04-23 18:06 #11362Senior Member

Posts: 241UU Ballard
Went to Uu on Ballard next to smiling art this weekend. Was greeted by Ann in a short baby blue night gown. Requested hh which she agreed for 50 and lead me to a room so I can undressed and lay down for massage. Massage lasted for about 10 minutes before she started playing with my shaft and jewels. On the flip we agreed for cfs for 120 where she started doing a CBJ with some teeth action on my shaft. I was trying to guide her with my hand behind her head so she do a deep throat but she wasn't able to only half way. Few minutes went by and she got on top for acg followed by canine. I pounded away at her in doggy with a finger up her anal which she didn't complain, nice moans which I blew in the hat there. Ann is slim auntie with fake Ds and bold kitty which tasted sweet and regular ass. On my out saw Jojo which she looks younger and sexier probably pay another visit her to try jojo next.
-
09-04-23 17:17 #11361Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: sensual touch
Yami at Eternity is pretty unique, I just wished she offered a bit more in the extras department. But she can't be beat for teasing during the massage.
Originally Posted by Roxxx456
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 17:15 #11360Senior Member

Posts: 67B2 b
Sun every time I have been gotten B2 B, Golden occasionally the same with VIP.
Originally Posted by SmithSonok
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






