Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Full safety but makes up for it imo. Super into what she does, very hot, and very easy to talk to / get along with. My sample size isn't as big as some of the guys here and on the other board, but she's definitely the tightest I've come across to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    She is always dressed to the nines, follows directions well, and is genuinely eager to please. She's not ghetto or white trash, and VTwelve is right about her. Tightness. Only thing I wish is she would allow COF, but that's just too much to ask most girls these days.
    Thanks for the info. These days, great service is becoming more and more scarce so sounds like she's a winner.

  2. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Full safety but makes up for it imo. Super into what she does, very hot, and very easy to talk to / get along with. My sample size isn't as big as some of the guys here and on the other board, but she's definitely the tightest I've come across to boot.
    She is always dressed to the nines, follows directions well, and is genuinely eager to please. She's not ghetto or white trash, and VTwelve is right about her. Tightness. Only thing I wish is she would allow COF, but that's just too much to ask most girls these days.

  3. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? Full safety? YMMV? Thanks for the screen names.
    Full safety but makes up for it imo. Super into what she does, very hot, and very easy to talk to / get along with. My sample size isn't as big as some of the guys here and on the other board, but she's definitely the tightest I've come across to boot.

  4. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    I agree- Gigi is great. She's a total ****, and proud of it!
    Is she GFE? Full safety? YMMV? Thanks for the screen names.

  5. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about it. The only problem though is that (imo) Gigi is so good I'm not sure I'd want to see anyone else LMAO. Plus her incall is definitely in the nicest hotel I've ever been to to see a provider.
    I agree- Gigi is great. She's a total ****, and proud of it!

  6. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    Hey there- I've seen Gigi before, she is hosting in Tacoma on the water. She is fun as can be and a pleaser. Has anyone taken the plunge and seen her duo partner Lucy? She looks tall and skinny, which seems fun, but I am curious if she has as good of an attitude as Gigi.
    I've been thinking about it. The only problem though is that (imo) Gigi is so good I'm not sure I'd want to see anyone else LMAO. Plus her incall is definitely in the nicest hotel I've ever been to to see a provider.

  7. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't happen to have a link for either or both of them, would you?
    On TNA: gigi747 and lucylove.

  8. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    Hey there- I've seen Gigi before, she is hosting in Tacoma on the water. She is fun as can be and a pleaser. Has anyone taken the plunge and seen her duo partner Lucy? She looks tall and skinny, which seems fun, but I am curious if she has as good of an attitude as Gigi.
    You wouldn't happen to have a link for either or both of them, would you?

  9. #542

    Gigi's friend lucy?

    Hey there- I've seen Gigi before, she is hosting in Tacoma on the water. She is fun as can be and a pleaser. Has anyone taken the plunge and seen her duo partner Lucy? She looks tall and skinny, which seems fun, but I am curious if she has as good of an attitude as Gigi.

  10. #541

    We salute you

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Try her out and report back.
    Best advice ever.

  11. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroki05  [View Original Post]
    She's probably real. Her reviews on the other board are vague. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ChantelleAmore.

    Try her out and report back.

  12. #539

  13. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate this; I've seen her ad a number of times and wondered, but hadn't pulled the trigger.
    If anyone can get ahold of her, let me know. According to my anonymous text app history, I apparently tried to get ahold of her over a year ago, and thought I had an appointment scheduled. I told her I would contact her at a specific time to confirm and get directions. When that time came, no response whatsoever. I tried again earlier today and no response. I'm not sure if I've been blocked for hooker reasons or what. If you have success please share.

  14. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.
    Appreciate this; I've seen her ad a number of times and wondered, but hadn't pulled the trigger.

  15. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.
    How much upsell? And BBBJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape