Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? Full safety? YMMV? Thanks for the screen names.
    Full safety but makes up for it imo. Super into what she does, very hot, and very easy to talk to / get along with. My sample size isn't as big as some of the guys here and on the other board, but she's definitely the tightest I've come across to boot.

  2. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    I agree- Gigi is great. She's a total ****, and proud of it!
    Is she GFE? Full safety? YMMV? Thanks for the screen names.

  3. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about it. The only problem though is that (imo) Gigi is so good I'm not sure I'd want to see anyone else LMAO. Plus her incall is definitely in the nicest hotel I've ever been to to see a provider.
    I agree- Gigi is great. She's a total ****, and proud of it!

  4. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    Hey there- I've seen Gigi before, she is hosting in Tacoma on the water. She is fun as can be and a pleaser. Has anyone taken the plunge and seen her duo partner Lucy? She looks tall and skinny, which seems fun, but I am curious if she has as good of an attitude as Gigi.
    I've been thinking about it. The only problem though is that (imo) Gigi is so good I'm not sure I'd want to see anyone else LMAO. Plus her incall is definitely in the nicest hotel I've ever been to to see a provider.

  5. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't happen to have a link for either or both of them, would you?
    On TNA: gigi747 and lucylove.

  6. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    Hey there- I've seen Gigi before, she is hosting in Tacoma on the water. She is fun as can be and a pleaser. Has anyone taken the plunge and seen her duo partner Lucy? She looks tall and skinny, which seems fun, but I am curious if she has as good of an attitude as Gigi.
    You wouldn't happen to have a link for either or both of them, would you?

  7. #534

    Gigi's friend lucy?

    Hey there- I've seen Gigi before, she is hosting in Tacoma on the water. She is fun as can be and a pleaser. Has anyone taken the plunge and seen her duo partner Lucy? She looks tall and skinny, which seems fun, but I am curious if she has as good of an attitude as Gigi.

  8. #533

    We salute you

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Try her out and report back.
    Best advice ever.

  9. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroki05  [View Original Post]
    She's probably real. Her reviews on the other board are vague. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ChantelleAmore.

    Try her out and report back.

  10. #531

  11. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate this; I've seen her ad a number of times and wondered, but hadn't pulled the trigger.
    If anyone can get ahold of her, let me know. According to my anonymous text app history, I apparently tried to get ahold of her over a year ago, and thought I had an appointment scheduled. I told her I would contact her at a specific time to confirm and get directions. When that time came, no response whatsoever. I tried again earlier today and no response. I'm not sure if I've been blocked for hooker reasons or what. If you have success please share.

  12. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.
    Appreciate this; I've seen her ad a number of times and wondered, but hadn't pulled the trigger.

  13. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.
    How much upsell? And BBBJ?

  14. #527

    Met angela

    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.

  15. #526

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape