Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12872

    Stripes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    That's an accident waiting to happen.

    Explaining that type of thing to authorities even by association would be rather impossible: "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up " hopefully a few will get the movie quote but the sentiment is sincere.

    this is why massage-only is so tempting or higher cost providers (still no guarantee). Being around that stuff wont likely result in good things.
    STRIPES! I had to google the quote but what a great movie.

  2. #12871

    Paraphernalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Photos are definitely filtered (aren't they all?). Looks like some paraphernalia laying about too. Be careful.
    That's an accident waiting to happen.

    Explaining that type of thing to authorities even by association would be rather impossible: "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up… " hopefully a few will get the movie quote but the sentiment is sincere.

    this is why massage-only is so tempting or higher cost providers (still no guarantee). Being around that stuff won’t likely result in good things.

  3. #12870

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152689709

    Or.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/268688390185

    She seems to be passing all the due diligence requirements (no stolen pics that I can find, local#, no deposit).

    But I can't find anything here about her (unless she changed her name?)

    Thanks all.
    Photos are definitely filtered (aren't they all?). Looks like some paraphernalia laying about too. Be careful.

  4. #12869

    Any one Dream with Dream?

    Anyone have intel on Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152689709

    Or.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/268688390185

    She seems to be passing all the due diligence requirements (no stolen pics that I can find, local#, no deposit).

    But I can't find anything here about her (unless she changed her name?)

    Thanks all.

  5. #12868

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    There's only one provider that I can think of who was on Delmar for a long time that fits that description. Jenn.

    If that's who you're looking for here's her most recent posting:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152270872
    That's her, thanks! I want some dirty stuff that I know she's in to. I have her personal number, just forgot her name.

  6. #12867
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.
    Now has more open menu, pay close attention to the other response, you might wish you only went for the BJ. Or you may not be glad you went at all.

  7. #12866
    Yeah I was trying to set up a meet with her for a long time (she had very restrictive hours), she started off doing FS. Then a couple of years ago for some reason unknown to me her ads started she was temporarily only doing covered BJ and it didn't take long before that became permanent, at which point I completely lost interest in seeing her. Who knows maybe she changed her mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.

  8. #12865
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.
    I've reported on her before, does a decent job, only BBBJ, takes her tits out, sets a timer, add about 50 lbs to those pics and that's who opens up the door. Decent and friendly, but much better can be had for the price.

  9. #12864

    Jessica South City 63116

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920

    Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.

  10. #12863
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Wish I would've seen her when I had the chance. Now she's 400/ half hr.
    Welp, glad she didn't bother to text me back then. Astronomical price.

  11. #12862
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    There's two hot Eastern Europeans coming to town end of this month. They both look similar and even have similar schedules. At first I thought they were the same person with two different names. Anyone have experience with them? Candy has a TER, but Angela does not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dreamcandy

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelalosangeles
    Angela is on p411 (p400776) and that's where I found her eecie reviews.

  12. #12861

    Olivia

    Olivia (Former Angel) has legs for days, nice ass and body. She's a nice young lady. Incall is in a nice area. As stated in a previous post, oral skills are okay. The rest of her skills are worth a repeat. She does 4 hands with Elle when she's available.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...654/3149167252

  13. #12860
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    This woman just came off as a c*nt. I texted her the code word and that I was interested in an appointment. She texted me back 30 min later, and when I didn't respond after 25 minutes, she blocked me. Good riddance. I'd rather jerk off in my basement by the hot water heater than deal with this kind of impatient bullshit from a provider. If I wanted to get treated like shit by a woman who I'm supporting, I'd get married.
    She can be that way sometimes. LOL bitches be moody.

  14. #12859
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    How come when you google the phone number, it comes up for Succulent Sara and Wild Whitney. Same pictures for both ads. Is she Sara or Whitney?

    Here is an ad with the Whitney name:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/wild-whitney-sexy-one-of-a-kind-best-head-doctor-name-it-you-got-it/58195735

    Thanks!
    I can't answer that other than assume she's trying to stay under the radar.

    I can tell you she's for real and fun.

  15. #12858

    Visit with Parker

    I had a fantastic visit with Parker last week. As always she greets you in the sexiest outfits and a generous hug. Parker always knows how to match your moods and needs. When you need comfort she holds you and treats you like a king. When you just want to f**k like crazy she turns you on like no other woman. She has some new moves that gives you the best views of that stellar body. I can't wait until my next visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape