Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 17727
-
09-06-23 14:50 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 218I've reported on her before, does a decent job, only BBBJ, takes her tits out, sets a timer, add about 50 lbs to those pics and that's who opens up the door. Decent and friendly, but much better can be had for the price.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 14:39 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 279Jessica South City 63116
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920
Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.
-
09-06-23 13:02 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 279Welp, glad she didn't bother to text me back then. Astronomical price.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 07:13 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 224Angela is on p411 (p400776) and that's where I found her eecie reviews.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 22:31 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 687Olivia
Olivia (Former Angel) has legs for days, nice ass and body. She's a nice young lady. Incall is in a nice area. As stated in a previous post, oral skills are okay. The rest of her skills are worth a repeat. She does 4 hands with Elle when she's available.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...654/3149167252
-
09-05-23 13:51 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 535She can be that way sometimes. LOL bitches be moody.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 13:49 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 535I can't answer that other than assume she's trying to stay under the radar.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
I can tell you she's for real and fun.
-
09-05-23 11:10 #12875Regular Member

Posts: 13Visit with Parker
I had a fantastic visit with Parker last week. As always she greets you in the sexiest outfits and a generous hug. Parker always knows how to match your moods and needs. When you need comfort she holds you and treats you like a king. When you just want to f**k like crazy she turns you on like no other woman. She has some new moves that gives you the best views of that stellar body. I can't wait until my next visit.
-
09-05-23 07:07 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 224She's still working and looks great.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 02:04 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 59Angela and Candy Dream
There's two hot Eastern Europeans coming to town end of this month. They both look similar and even have similar schedules. At first I thought they were the same person with two different names. Anyone have experience with them? Candy has a TER, but Angela does not.
https://tryst.link/escort/dreamcandy
https://tryst.link/escort/angelalosangeles
-
09-04-23 22:54 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 458There's only one provider that I can think of who was on Delmar for a long time that fits that description. Jenn.
If that's who you're looking for here's her most recent posting:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152270872
Originally Posted by Lefty22
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 22:37 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 638This woman just came off as a c*nt. I texted her the code word and that I was interested in an appointment. She texted me back 30 min later, and when I didn't respond after 25 minutes, she blocked me. Good riddance. I'd rather jerk off in my basement by the hot water heater than deal with this kind of impatient bullshit from a provider. If I wanted to get treated like shit by a woman who I'm supporting, I'd get married.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 22:27 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 201Question.
How come when you google the phone number, it comes up for Succulent Sara and Wild Whitney. Same pictures for both ads. Is she Sara or Whitney?
Here is an ad with the Whitney name:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/wild-whitney-sexy-one-of-a-kind-best-head-doctor-name-it-you-got-it/58195735
Thanks!
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 22:18 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 63Provider on Delmar
Somewhere I have her number in my phone. Can anyone shoot me the name of the chick in the loop. Maybe mid to late 40's. Skinny. Bush. I haven't seen her in over a year and I'd like to see if she's still up for play. TIA.
-
09-04-23 14:24 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 120Any info on this one?
Hello.
Anybody have any information on this gal?
Thank you if you do.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nce-35222.html









Reply With Quote






