Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 17724
-
09-07-23 19:55 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone know Bbabygirl is real?
Se told me she's at congress airport inn.
Shady 1 star hotel. Been there once. Was worried about my car being stolen.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...341/5736054497
-
09-07-23 16:32 #12893Regular Member

Posts: 9Lindsey
Anyone had an opportunity to meet with Lindsey here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152894945
-
09-07-23 14:33 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks Roman, You may have to PM the ask so I don't make the same mistake!
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
I can't seem to find anything here on "Kay" either but the frequent name change has my eyebrow raised.
-
09-07-23 13:57 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah, she's been around a while but changes her name and number a lot. I think she's also gone by Kay and sugar lips. I haven't seen her as she's not into a specific request of mine. And then she gets pissed when I contact her again asking the same thing, but she's changed her number and her name again, so how can I keep it straight?
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 13:54 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 40She was fun
But not worth what she's asking. I know we all have our preferences but I'm not handing over that much to any provider that won't do a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
**edit** added the proper not
-
09-07-23 13:51 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 228Stripes
STRIPES! I had to google the quote but what a great movie.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 10:49 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 192Paraphernalia
That's an accident waiting to happen.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
Explaining that type of thing to authorities even by association would be rather impossible: "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up… " hopefully a few will get the movie quote but the sentiment is sincere.
this is why massage-only is so tempting or higher cost providers (still no guarantee). Being around that stuff won’t likely result in good things.
-
09-07-23 10:23 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 228Dream
Photos are definitely filtered (aren't they all?). Looks like some paraphernalia laying about too. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 10:08 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 117Any one Dream with Dream?
Anyone have intel on Dream?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/152689709
Or.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/268688390185
She seems to be passing all the due diligence requirements (no stolen pics that I can find, local#, no deposit).
But I can't find anything here about her (unless she changed her name?)
Thanks all.
-
09-06-23 18:08 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 63Jenn
That's her, thanks! I want some dirty stuff that I know she's in to. I have her personal number, just forgot her name.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 16:18 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 245Now has more open menu, pay close attention to the other response, you might wish you only went for the BJ. Or you may not be glad you went at all.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 15:43 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 458Yeah I was trying to set up a meet with her for a long time (she had very restrictive hours), she started off doing FS. Then a couple of years ago for some reason unknown to me her ads started she was temporarily only doing covered BJ and it didn't take long before that became permanent, at which point I completely lost interest in seeing her. Who knows maybe she changed her mind.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 14:50 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 218I've reported on her before, does a decent job, only BBBJ, takes her tits out, sets a timer, add about 50 lbs to those pics and that's who opens up the door. Decent and friendly, but much better can be had for the price.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 14:39 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 279Jessica South City 63116
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149370920
Looking for more info, looks like she only offers BBBJ / cim but the posting says daty and FS. Looks like a fun time though.
-
09-06-23 13:02 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 279Welp, glad she didn't bother to text me back then. Astronomical price.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





