Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 330 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2669
    I would say she was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr517  [View Original Post]
    How was the date though? She worth 200 a half?

  2. #2668

    Lauren

    How was the date though? She worth 200 a half?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I noticed allot of these dudes leaving positive reviews every time they are in town. Probably worked a discount deal. My report is genuine. That being said if I see Bobbi again I won't feel inclined to leave another review unless it's negative or different from my original. Still waiting to check out Hunter. I seen Lauren and she was just alright. Her photos are definitely a catfish.

  3. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I noticed allot of these dudes leaving positive reviews every time they are in town. Probably worked a discount deal. My report is genuine. That being said if I see Bobbi again I won't feel inclined to leave another review unless it's negative or different from my original. Still waiting to check out Hunter. I seen Lauren and she was just alright. Her photos are definitely a catfish.
    Hunter's photos are also much better than in person. Not saying she isn't sexy but more the hot mom at the kids game vs MILF.

  4. #2666

    North of $300

    Quote Originally Posted by AMichiganMan  [View Original Post]
    Why are you hyping these Grand Rapids girls up so much? I'm personally much more inclined to believe that she ghosted him than another report about how perfect and amazing all these GR girls are.
    With 350 an hr and 250 for hhr I won't hype.

  5. #2665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerA2  [View Original Post]
    Not expecting a ton of responses as I'm brand new.

    Anyone have a semi reliable hookup in the A2/275 area that's down for car play on a semi regular basis?

    Not expecting any insider trading tips or anything just some decent suggestions.

    Thanks why'all.
    Try Gypsy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/152322493

  6. #2664
    Yeah I noticed allot of these dudes leaving positive reviews every time they are in town. Probably worked a discount deal. My report is genuine. That being said if I see Bobbi again I won't feel inclined to leave another review unless it's negative or different from my original. Still waiting to check out Hunter. I seen Lauren and she was just alright. Her photos are definitely a catfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMichiganMan  [View Original Post]
    Why are you hyping these Grand Rapids girls up so much? I'm personally much more inclined to believe that she ghosted him than another report about how perfect and amazing all these GR girls are.

  7. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I'm in AA for awhile. I've been communicating with Erica
    She was the one actual contact I made on SB for NSA / P-to-P that wasn't bullshit and now I know why she suddenly vanished.

    That site is pretty questionable, I get lots of message initiations from profiles with palm trees in the photos or obviously fake.

  8. #2662

    Newcomer

    Not expecting a ton of responses as I'm brand new.

    Anyone have a semi reliable hookup in the A2/275 area that's down for car play on a semi regular basis?

    Not expecting any insider trading tips or anything just some decent suggestions.

    Thanks why'all.

  9. #2661

    Why Are You So Protective?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    Bobbi went out of her way to accommodate me yesterday. And I really enjoyed myself.
    Why are you hyping these Grand Rapids girls up so much? I'm personally much more inclined to believe that she ghosted him than another report about how perfect and amazing all these GR girls are.

  10. #2660

    I don't believe it

    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment with Bobbi for today. She confirmed this morning. I drove to Ann Arbor and she ghosted me.
    Bobbi went out of her way to accommodate me yesterday. And I really enjoyed myself.

  11. #2659

    Bobbi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    A lot of fun. I don't "hype" just honest. Ann Arbor has nothing and the Grand Rapids visitors are awesome.
    Saw bobbi on her own just wow. Her body is awesome. Literal perfect tits.

  12. #2658

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    How much was the 3 some?
    A lot of fun. I don't "hype" just honest. Ann Arbor has nothing and the Grand Rapids visitors are awesome.

  13. #2657

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you really hype these girls?
    I saw Sophia as a solo earlier, and I do have to say it was a good time. She is a little thing, cute, and a great personality. Lots of chatting and flirting before hand and then a massage and then had some more adult fun. I also went with the duo but decided to save that for another time. Similar vibe to athena, but obviously they're different people so not quite the same. She is a YMMV provider, like Athena, so do what you will with that information.

    She has definitely earned Dr. Cum's Seal of Approval! Next time I will be doing the duo as well.

  14. #2656

    Update

    Alright an update to my previous review. Bobbi finally responded. Met up with here. Amazing body. FS. $300 for an hour. She was very welcoming, had a good fragrance on and wasn't on any drugs I could see. Probably one of the best visits I've had since I've been in the game. I'll definitely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you really hype these girls?

  15. #2655

    Bobbi

    I set up an appointment with Bobbi for today. She confirmed this morning. I drove to Ann Arbor and she ghosted me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you really hype these girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape