Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 500 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7016

    Jocelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    WSW excellent BJ tight puz will exchange numbers with someone who has a thick female I have never met.
    I think I have a number for you if you are willing to share jocelyns.

  2. #7015

    Sex binge

    Found out my homeboy from my club promotion days died and went on a binge with a semi thick white girl named Tina.

    Popped some pain pills and snizzy.

    Fucked her all night but I still depressed.

    Red In Peace to my bigga k rock.

    See you when I get there mang.

    And if you want to find Tina she hangs out by the volleyball park.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6XtA...JvZGlneSBwYWlu

  3. #7014

    Jocelyn

    WSW excellent BJ tight puz will exchange numbers with someone who has a thick female I have never met.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 731CEE19-8A01-4462-A33A-B7DA1B7943EA.jpg‎  

  4. #7013
    Last report just got dna result.

    I'm a father to one of my favorite hoz.

    I'm out the game.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZGP9W...R5IGNoaWxkcmVu

  5. #7012

    Jennifer

    Met a slim pr and Portuguese woman recently.

    Got a superb BBBJ with spit out the window.

    Her name isn't Jennifer but that's what I am calling her.

    She knows how to use her tongue ring.

    Could feel it rolling around on my dizzy.

    She hangs out by one of the 4 blue trap houses in the highlands.

    But most of why'all don't want to go to trap houses like me.

    You not Scarface and you not manolo either but that's closer to who you are because you the type to get blasted LOL.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnb9vl...duZXRpYyBtYydz

    Will repeat that tongue ringing on my dizzy equals eruption.

  6. #7011

    Elise

    28 years old long black curly hair in a bun from Brockton fat axx with the best shining teeth for a crack head I ever seen are they veneers if you get the chance to meet her you won't be disappointed she exudes sexy have her number but don't ask for it every man for the self LOL like big and meth the what don't ask me for shhhhhhh went to pick up eazy e from a trap house and saw Cynthia there getting fu screaming her lungs out LOL girls have babies with head coming out and a baby head is bigger than any man diccck and they never scream that loud LOL but hey she needs attention LOL got easy e and nwa and was on my way LOL but if you ever see Elise 10000000 LOL.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcYWVC...aWNrIHJpY2s%3D

  7. #7010
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluopoganap  [View Original Post]
    Who wants footage from Cynthia trap house gang bang filmed on Thursday?

    March 23.

    Watch her gag on multiple drug dealer on Westford street close to the park.

    And then she gets banged so hard her screaming can be heard at least 2 blocks.

    Who wants Shannon new number.
    I'd like the footage and the phone numbers, and I have Boston info to trade.

  8. #7009

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Soluopoganap  [View Original Post]
    Who wants footage from Cynthia trap house gang bang filmed on Thursday?

    March 23.

    Watch her gag on multiple drug dealer on Westford street close to the park.

    And then she gets banged so hard her screaming can be heard at least 2 blocks.

    Who wants Shannon new number.

    She back on Lowell. She cut her hair looks like Sigourney Weaver from aliens.

    Gave me head recently.

    New girl from Brockton named barb gives me head on video who wants her number she at the hotel on .

    Prince Phillips the pizzzimp about to make the duplex the place you come to sex.
    What's Shannon's new number?

  9. #7008

    Shelly

    Has anyone hooked up Shelly that sometimes walks by Jays but don't stop often.

    She looked hot, clean and normal.

    Anyone ever done her.

  10. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Where / when?
    Westford street about time of daybreaks.

    I don't go by jays anymore just get it in the highlands.

    New girl short pink hair let me film her sucking me to this song.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKsf1...9yZWFnYQ%3D%3D

  11. #7006

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Shannon recently and got the best BBBJCIM I've ever had in my entire life she's lost some teeth but she makes up for it with her porn star performance plus she can hold a good conversation unlike other girls who slur their words and you can barely understand what they say. She has personality charisma and chutzpah and had me lmao through out the entire episode can't wait to see her again only thing is she doesn't swallow and hey if I was a hooker I wouldn't either hahaha.
    Where / when?

  12. #7005
    Picked up Shannon recently and got the best BBBJCIM I've ever had in my entire life she's lost some teeth but she makes up for it with her porn star performance plus she can hold a good conversation unlike other girls who slur their words and you can barely understand what they say. She has personality charisma and chutzpah and had me lmao through out the entire episode can't wait to see her again only thing is she doesn't swallow and hey if I was a hooker I wouldn't either hahaha.

  13. #7004
    If you lookin for new hoz park by the liquor store at south and Appleton.

    Also park in the parking lot next to the swimming pool bishop markham.

    Special dedication to Stacy who passed away.

    This was our song.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSJAeW...ljaWFsIHZpZGVv

    Rest In Peace thickness See you soon.

  14. #7003

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I never say no to some good videos or contacts, thanks.
    Pm me the vid and shannons new number.

  15. #7002
    Just remember if the white knight doesn't have the video it doesn't exist.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape