Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7496
-
09-06-23 17:10 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 317Jocelyn
I think I have a number for you if you are willing to share jocelyns.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 09:59 #7015Banned Member

Posts: 194Sex binge
Found out my homeboy from my club promotion days died and went on a binge with a semi thick white girl named Tina.
Popped some pain pills and snizzy.
Fucked her all night but I still depressed.
Red In Peace to my bigga k rock.
See you when I get there mang.
And if you want to find Tina she hangs out by the volleyball park.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6XtA...JvZGlneSBwYWlu
-
09-04-23 18:06 #7014Banned Member

Posts: 194Jocelyn
WSW excellent BJ tight puz will exchange numbers with someone who has a thick female I have never met.
-
06-14-23 21:40 #7013Banned Member

Posts: 194Last report just got dna result.
I'm a father to one of my favorite hoz.
I'm out the game.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZGP9W...R5IGNoaWxkcmVu
-
06-12-23 17:22 #7012Banned Member

Posts: 194Jennifer
Met a slim pr and Portuguese woman recently.
Got a superb BBBJ with spit out the window.
Her name isn't Jennifer but that's what I am calling her.
She knows how to use her tongue ring.
Could feel it rolling around on my dizzy.
She hangs out by one of the 4 blue trap houses in the highlands.
But most of why'all don't want to go to trap houses like me.
You not Scarface and you not manolo either but that's closer to who you are because you the type to get blasted LOL.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnb9vl...duZXRpYyBtYydz
Will repeat that tongue ringing on my dizzy equals eruption.
-
06-04-23 16:35 #7011Banned Member

Posts: 194Elise
28 years old long black curly hair in a bun from Brockton fat axx with the best shining teeth for a crack head I ever seen are they veneers if you get the chance to meet her you won't be disappointed she exudes sexy have her number but don't ask for it every man for the self LOL like big and meth the what don't ask me for shhhhhhh went to pick up eazy e from a trap house and saw Cynthia there getting fu screaming her lungs out LOL girls have babies with head coming out and a baby head is bigger than any man diccck and they never scream that loud LOL but hey she needs attention LOL got easy e and nwa and was on my way LOL but if you ever see Elise 10000000 LOL.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcYWVC...aWNrIHJpY2s%3D
-
06-02-23 18:30 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 362I'd like the footage and the phone numbers, and I have Boston info to trade.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 20:40 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 485Shannon
What's Shannon's new number?
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 20:21 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 278Shelly
Has anyone hooked up Shelly that sometimes walks by Jays but don't stop often.
She looked hot, clean and normal.
Anyone ever done her.
-
05-13-23 15:52 #7007Banned Member

Posts: 194Westford street about time of daybreaks.
Originally Posted by LuvHead
[View Original Post]
I don't go by jays anymore just get it in the highlands.
New girl short pink hair let me film her sucking me to this song.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKsf1...9yZWFnYQ%3D%3D
-
05-07-23 19:20 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 53Shannon
Where / when?
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 14:24 #7005Banned Member

Posts: 194Picked up Shannon recently and got the best BBBJCIM I've ever had in my entire life she's lost some teeth but she makes up for it with her porn star performance plus she can hold a good conversation unlike other girls who slur their words and you can barely understand what they say. She has personality charisma and chutzpah and had me lmao through out the entire episode can't wait to see her again only thing is she doesn't swallow and hey if I was a hooker I wouldn't either hahaha.
-
04-20-23 18:24 #7004Banned Member

Posts: 194If you lookin for new hoz park by the liquor store at south and Appleton.
Also park in the parking lot next to the swimming pool bishop markham.
Special dedication to Stacy who passed away.
This was our song.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSJAeW...ljaWFsIHZpZGVv
Rest In Peace thickness See you soon.
-
04-19-23 20:20 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 107Shannon
Pm me the vid and shannons new number.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 15:05 #7002Banned Member

Posts: 194Just remember if the white knight doesn't have the video it doesn't exist.











Reply With Quote




