Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 8276
-
09-06-23 22:15 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 379Does Anya do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 21:21 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 281I wouldn't say it's lacking, I would say more hit and miss. I think a lot of the dancers are finished with summer vacations and might be back to a regular schedule. Last Saturday wasn't bad, there was at least 8 dancers working by 1:00.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 19:56 #5409I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya
I have goodtime with Anya today. Monse busy. Anya like my wang. Very good. Mmmm Very good.
She make me cum fast. Hahahaha.
-
09-06-23 18:12 #5408I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She fat! Hahahahaha. She no suck my wang. I no have bag of flour. Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by Subtle00
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 12:50 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 159With hotties, it's hard to resist but got to say no CBJ for $350/$400. Better deal in the hobby. For same price, you get half hour FS.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 12:29 #5406I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Did guy look Chinese?
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 12:23 #5405I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Pandora
Go to Pandora at 2 pm. Get Monse. Bring 300 $. You have good time. She nice. Very nice.
Originally Posted by OrlAdam
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 12:06 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 47Kitten's opinion
Rio is expensive but she's the best out there and totally worth it. She's a very nice person overall without any attitude. She's there to please.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Asian girl with tree tattoo is Bianca, haven't tried her but saw in some older posts that she's even more expensive that Rio. So you got to compare and decide.
So far Ava from Pandora's the most expensive one I've seen. But I'd still rate Rio Ava overall.
-
09-06-23 10:48 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 274Day shift; Friday, or Sunday. Saturday day shift is lacking, but is better than any night shift. Things start going down hill at 4:00 pm. After 6 things get more challenging.
Originally Posted by OrlAdam
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 10:36 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 159Monse def all purpose running back who always scores.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 10:32 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 99Got to stick with what and who we know these days. Lots of robs out here it seems.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 00:05 #5400Regular Member

Posts: 7Question
I am going to be in Seattle this weekend for work!
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
Pandora's seems to be the place to go.
What shift is better for extras? Day or night? What time to go in?
I get in at 2 pm and want to head over Friday some time!
-
09-05-23 21:39 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 87Sorry, to be clear I wanted BBBJ but she said everything is covered, so I passed. Something Sam I think was her name.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 20:50 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 281Don't get too excited, he forgot the comma.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 20:24 #5397Banned Member

Posts: 510WTF? 300 for just a BBBJ? Yall crazy. Who the hell is paying 300 for just head for 5-10 minutes LOL. You guys got to stop paying these girls crazy rates for 5 minutes of head. Condom blowjob for 350/400? I don't know if I should laugh or cry or both. You guys have to stop paying these girls for covered blowjobs and crazy amounts of money too!
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





