|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 159
 Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
WTF? 300 for just a BBBJ? Yall crazy. Who the hell is paying 300 for just head for 5-10 minutes LOL. You guys got to stop paying these girls crazy rates for 5 minutes of head. Condom blowjob for 350/400? I don't know if I should laugh or cry or both. You guys have to stop paying these girls for covered blowjobs and crazy amounts of money too!
With hotties, it's hard to resist but got to say no CBJ for $350/$400. Better deal in the hobby. For same price, you get half hour FS.
-
I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.
 Posts: 878
 Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Went Friday about noon.
About 7 or 8 dancers.
Pulled out about 400 in cash.
Sat down and immediately had girl after girl approach.
Not in order, but here is what I recall.
Jade smaller black looking or Indian idk hot young tighter bod fake tits and tats didn't really flirt, and was pushy for dances 3 for 100 and didn't seem to want to talk about extras.
Babycakes, smaller white girl didn't want to sit so she stood, came to talk twice, offered high like 500 for VIP got her down to about 350 for justbbbj but she wasn't to flirty and didn't seem to chatty and seemed a bit high for a BBBJ and asked her about her skills and said she was pretty decent or alright, was hoping she would have been more flirty so I declined.
Rio heard good thing columbian looking accent great body and tits, she offered covered BBBJ for around 350/400 but again for covered didn't seem good enough to warrant 5 or 10 minutes, I heard she does BBBJ but she said covered, she was hot though and hard to say no, price is high but she knows she's hot.
Some white girl named Marley I think decent looking but was with a customer the whole time.
Anna or anya or something white girl sort of alt looking offered 400 for covered but said she doesn't do oral at all in any way.
Threre was an asian looking girl with like a tree tattoo who looked maybe like she's fun but never approached me.
Then "pretty" came along twice first time on my lap right away rubbing my dick letting me feel her all over and was open to discuss right away.
After waiting a bit and seeing her around the bar with two guys I eyed her to come back finally she did and got her down to 150 for BJ I wanted uncovered she agreed to suck it once or twice no cover then wrapped me up have decent head not a lot of mouth or throat wanted tip apparently to get more of my cock in her mouth had her jerk me and talk dirty and squeezed her tits. So gave her 150.
She does VIP she said for around 250 and said we could fuck. When I asked about cim she gave an absurd amount for it.
All in all I hadn't been here since covid. Rio is hot but the price point seems like most girls wanted about 400 or more for VIP and some seemed lame or like they won't do much, while a few were fairly cute, and sexy I think I want to try sugars and see who can suck me off for around 300.
I'm sharing details in hopes someone will share back I love BBBJ yes I know Monse is great but have my eye on LOVE at sugars.
Any tips or info is appreciated hope some of you got something from this, but also corona lime may have sat next to me when you first walk in a sat on the left long booth! CORONA WAS THAT YOU ON Friday afternoon I wanted to ask as I love sharing intel!
Happy hunting.
Did guy look Chinese?
-
I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.
 Posts: 878
Pandora
 Originally Posted by OrlAdam
[View Original Post]
I am going to be in Seattle this weekend for work!
Pandora's seems to be the place to go.
What shift is better for extras? Day or night? What time to go in?
I get in at 2 pm and want to head over Friday some time!
Go to Pandora at 2 pm. Get Monse. Bring 300 $. You have good time. She nice. Very nice.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 47
Kitten's opinion
 Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Went Friday about noon.
About 7 or 8 dancers.
Pulled out about 400 in cash.
Sat down and immediately had girl after girl approach.
Not in order, but here is what I recall.
Jade smaller black looking or Indian idk hot young tighter bod fake tits and tats didn't really flirt, and was pushy for dances 3 for 100 and didn't seem to want to talk about extras.
Babycakes, smaller white girl didn't want to sit so she stood, came to talk twice, offered high like 500 for VIP got her down to about 350 for justbbbj but she wasn't to flirty and didn't seem to chatty and seemed a bit high for a BBBJ and asked her about her skills and said she was pretty decent or alright, was hoping she would have been more flirty so I declined...
Rio is expensive but she's the best out there and totally worth it. She's a very nice person overall without any attitude. She's there to please.
Asian girl with tree tattoo is Bianca, haven't tried her but saw in some older posts that she's even more expensive that Rio. So you got to compare and decide.
So far Ava from Pandora's the most expensive one I've seen. But I'd still rate Rio Ava overall.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 274
 Originally Posted by OrlAdam
[View Original Post]
I am going to be in Seattle this weekend for work!
Pandora's seems to be the place to go.
What shift is better for extras? Day or night? What time to go in?
I get in at 2 pm and want to head over Friday some time!
Day shift; Friday, or Sunday. Saturday day shift is lacking, but is better than any night shift. Things start going down hill at 4:00 pm. After 6 things get more challenging.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 159
 Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
I just did a hh with Monse.
Licked my balls and taint. BBBJ, HJ, tittyfuck, dirtytalk, rcg, back to BBBJCIM finish.
Monse def all purpose running back who always scores.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 99
 Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
Sorry, to be clear I wanted BBBJ but she said everything is covered, so I passed. Something Sam I think was her name.
Got to stick with what and who we know these days. Lots of robs out here it seems.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 7
Question
 Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
I just did a hh with Monse.
Licked my balls and taint. BBBJ, HJ, tittyfuck, dirtytalk, rcg, back to BBBJCIM finish.
I am going to be in Seattle this weekend for work!
Pandora's seems to be the place to go.
What shift is better for extras? Day or night? What time to go in?
I get in at 2 pm and want to head over Friday some time!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 87
Sorry, to be clear I wanted BBBJ but she said everything is covered, so I passed. Something Sam I think was her name.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 281
Don't get too excited, he forgot the comma.
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 510
 Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Went Friday about noon.
About 7 or 8 dancers.
Pulled out about 400 in cash.
Sat down and immediately had girl after girl approach.
Not in order, but here is what I recall.
Jade smaller black looking or Indian idk hot young tighter bod fake tits and tats didn't really flirt, and was pushy for dances 3 for 100 and didn't seem to want to talk about extras.
Babycakes, smaller white girl didn't want to sit so she stood, came to talk twice, offered high like 500 for VIP got her down to about 350 for justbbbj but she wasn't to flirty and didn't seem to chatty and seemed a bit high for a BBBJ and asked her about her skills and said she was pretty decent or alright, was hoping she would have been more flirty so I declined.
Rio heard good thing columbian looking accent great body and tits, she offered covered BBBJ for around 350/400 but again for covered didn't seem good enough to warrant 5 or 10 minutes, I heard she does BBBJ but she said covered, she was hot though and hard to say no, price is high but she knows she's hot.
Some white girl named Marley I think decent looking but was with a customer the whole time.
WTF? 300 for just a BBBJ? Yall crazy. Who the hell is paying 300 for just head for 5-10 minutes LOL. You guys got to stop paying these girls crazy rates for 5 minutes of head. Condom blowjob for 350/400? I don't know if I should laugh or cry or both. You guys have to stop paying these girls for covered blowjobs and crazy amounts of money too!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 655
 Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
I tried for what you are asking at Sugars but I may have met the wrong girl. She was down for everything but covered.
Sounds Perfect! Who was she?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 87
I tried for what you are asking at Sugars but I may have met the wrong girl. She was down for everything but covered.
 Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Went Friday about noon.
About 7 or 8 dancers.
Pulled out about 400 in cash.
Sat down and immediately had girl after girl approach.
Not in order, but here is what I recall.
Jade smaller black looking or Indian idk hot young tighter bod fake tits and tats didn't really flirt, and was pushy for dances 3 for 100 and didn't seem to want to talk about extras.
Babycakes, smaller white girl didn't want to sit so she stood, came to talk twice, offered high like 500 for VIP got her down to about 350 for justbbbj but she wasn't to flirty and didn't seem to chatty and seemed a bit high for a BBBJ and asked her about her skills and said she was pretty decent or alright, was hoping she would have been more flirty so I declined.
Rio heard good thing columbian looking accent great body and tits, she offered covered BBBJ for around 350/400 but again for covered didn't seem good enough to warrant 5 or 10 minutes, I heard she does BBBJ but she said covered, she was hot though and hard to say no, price is high but she knows she's hot.
Some white girl named Marley I think decent looking but was with a customer the whole time.
Anna or anya or something white girl sort of alt looking offered 400 for covered but said she doesn't do oral at all in any way.
Threre was an asian looking girl with like a tree tattoo who looked maybe like she's fun but never approached me.
Then "pretty" came along twice first time on my lap right away rubbing my dick letting me feel her all over and was open to discuss right away.
After waiting a bit and seeing her around the bar with two guys I eyed her to come back finally she did and got her down to 150 for BJ I wanted uncovered she agreed to suck it once or twice no cover then wrapped me up have decent head not a lot of mouth or throat wanted tip apparently to get more of my cock in her mouth had her jerk me and talk dirty and squeezed her tits. So gave her 150.
She does VIP she said for around 250 and said we could fuck. When I asked about cim she gave an absurd amount for it.
All in all I hadn't been here since covid. Rio is hot but the price point seems like most girls wanted about 400 or more for VIP and some seemed lame or like they won't do much, while a few were fairly cute, and sexy I think I want to try sugars and see who can suck me off for around 300.
I'm sharing details in hopes someone will share back I love BBBJ yes I know Monse is great but have my eye on LOVE at sugars.
Any tips or info is appreciated hope some of you got something from this, but also corona lime may have sat next to me when you first walk in a sat on the left long booth! CORONA WAS THAT YOU ON Friday afternoon I wanted to ask as I love sharing intel!
Happy hunting.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 262
 Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
I just did a hh with Monse.
Licked my balls and taint. BBBJ, HJ, tittyfuck, dirtytalk, rcg, back to BBBJCIM finish.
Monse is cool. If you are big, let her go her speed. Her pussy will get hot and dripping.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 270
Pandoras
I just did a hh with Monse.
Licked my balls and taint. BBBJ, HJ, tittyfuck, dirtytalk, rcg, back to BBBJCIM finish.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|