Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29165

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    Who used to go to The Oasis on Van Dyke back in the 80's and early 90's?

    I was digging through some old papers and found this, next to an autograph from Steve Owens.

    I would end up there on occasion afterhours if I struck out at the bars, and was too horny to just head home. Some of the women were ridiculously hot.

    What services did you get there?
    Yes. I'm 65 yrs old now but back when I was probably 18-19 yrs old I went there a couple times. I lived right down one of the streets across van dyke. LOL I was so young and uneducated with not much money I don't think I ever got anything. Then a few years ago I was back in town visiting family I saw a girl name Vivian doing massages in warren. I sure wish could redo that time of my life in some ways.

  2. #29164

    Asian Therapy Massage in Farmington

    Nice AMP on Grand River in Farmington. I have visited twice. During both visits, I drew decent looking ladies, slender and 40 ish, and received a good, relaxing massage. On the flip, I enjoyed some UTC roaming up top and a decent HE. No go on FS. Will repeat.

  3. #29163
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good places that don't advertise massage or focus on it, but can be had? Like hair braiding salons or nail places. Once in the outskirts of Vegas I got a massage in the back of a hair salon. It was awesome and the ending was good. I have a few I can trade for around here.
    Saigon Nails.

  4. #29162

    Any Intel on ocean Asian spa

    No search results for ocean Asian on 10 mile in Novi. Any Intel? Tia.

  5. #29161

    Thai DDS re-opened

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusGeeves  [View Original Post]
    How did the replacement look?
    Looks like this place re-opened recently after a couple month hiatus. Did 30 minutes for $50, and on the flip she definitely like to negotiate by keep mentioning "more tip, more tip". HE was ok as she put her decent rack in my face. Wanted $80 for topless, but paid $60 (felt duped at that price as is).

    Kept giving me kisses during / after the HE.

    Offered me 4 hands from the start since there were 3 people working, but opted for just one as my trial run.

    Thinking more is on the menu for repeat visitors, but that's not confirmed. Just my spidey sense thinks so.

    Happy Hunting!

  6. #29160

    M1 still open

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    I was driving by over the weekend and just from casual inspection, it looks like both M1 at Tele & 96 and Accu at Tele & 7 are both closed with no signs. Can anyone confirm?
    RS, m1 is still open for business brother. Not t sure about Acu.

    But it's as easy as a phone call. Yep, that easy.

    Good hunting.

    SN.

  7. #29159
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    I had her yesterday.
    She gives a good massage. Never rushed and good pressure. What was on the menu? Anything other than HE? Thanks.

  8. #29158

    Thanks for the TOFTT TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a dream at Master Massage in Troy. It's a small AMP located in a strip mall on Rochester Road, just north of Big Beaver. Couldn't find any recent reviews, so I decided to TOFTT. My dream turned out to be more of a nightmare.

    Was greeted by on old (60+), thick Chinese grandma with a sour attitude, dressed in house slippers and a housecoat. She spoke very little English. She was the definition of fugly. A real boner killer. Her massage was pathetic. Uncomfortable and boring. And there was no hint of any extras whatsoever (not that I wanted any extras from her). She was the only one working and the massage was interrupted a couple of times while she answered the phone. Found myself regretting my decision to try this place. Not sure how this place stays in business. Save your money and go elsewhere!
    Thanks for the report here TS. Just so everyone is clear (unless I'm mistaken) but every massage joint in Troy is 1000% legit. No extras whatsoever. The closest you're going to get to extras in Troy are going to be to go over another city to Sterling Heights for SWB or Famous. I agree with you, I have no idea how places like Master stay in business. My guess is that they either have a few locals that maybe they perform extras for OR they just have an established roster of regulars that aren't looking for the things we are looking for in an AMP. Who knows?

  9. #29157

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    I had her yesterday.
    What's on her menu these days? How about the other workers?

  10. #29156

    Spa or Salon

    Anyone know of any good places that don't advertise massage or focus on it, but can be had? Like hair braiding salons or nail places. Once in the outskirts of Vegas I got a massage in the back of a hair salon. It was awesome and the ending was good. I have a few I can trade for around here.

  11. #29155

    Hana

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, you got no HE from Hana?
    Was on the table and I was not in mood for that.

  12. #29154

    Monroe Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Sasha is still working there or is it still her and the old ladies?
    I had her yesterday.

  13. #29153

    Sasha in Dearborn on Monroe

    Does anyone know if Sasha is still working there or is it still her and the old ladies?

  14. #29152

    Telegraph Places

    I was driving by over the weekend and just from casual inspection, it looks like both M1 at Tele & 96 and Accu at Tele & 7 are both closed with no signs. Can anyone confirm?

  15. #29151

    Replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusGeeves  [View Original Post]
    How did the replacement look?
    The replacement reminded me of Lucy from lake orion, slender nice looking face and very friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape