Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 25027
-
09-04-23 11:58 #20137Regular Member

Posts: 16I just found this site about 6 months ago. Lots of good info. I have been robbed in the past year. And by that I mean good money paid upfront and then she takes off. There are three who all presently post STG. They come up with an emergency reason to leave. Almost right after they get paid. I said 3 but is actually 4 of them who still post. Beware.
-
09-04-23 11:26 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 1734Good to know. Thanks. I texted her after I posted this morning. She said car date and when I said no to that she suddenly had an incall. Then she went off on me with some crazy shit. Crazy as a shit house rat.
Originally Posted by TrickyDicky53
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 11:15 #20135Regular Member

Posts: 16Smart move on your part. She has a horrible attitude. She came here for an outcall. Pictures are old. She is another one who needs a good bath. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 10:49 #20134Regular Member

Posts: 16It is only the 2nd time I have posted here. Stay away from this one. She took the money upfront. Charged me more than her original quote. Rushed me out the door. But I was happy to leave early. She needs a good bath. And brush her teeth. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 09:43 #20133Regular Member

Posts: 6She's the real deal.
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 09:33 #20132Senior Member

Posts: 4545She was reviews in the Boston and cape cod area. None of them is good. She's not into it one bit.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 09:08 #20131Senior Member

Posts: 239Fake pics. I went to pick her up for a car date and drove off because she looks nothing like this.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 07:45 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 1734Karli
Several inquires about this one on the forum but no one has seen her? My kind of PAWG if she's legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/644863211339
-
09-03-23 21:45 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 41Haze??
Anyone dealt with haze? Reverse search comes up a different fb profile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/737003981657
-
09-03-23 19:55 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 41Spanish girls
Yeah a majority of those are scams, red flag ads, prices, all want a deposit. But thanks you. I was wondering if there was another place for them.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 19:50 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 386Phones / Spoofing Apps
There are plenty of ways to do get around it there are plenty of apps that you can spoof from your cell phone so that a caller I'd from a large company or a listed cell phone will come up.
-
09-03-23 19:45 #20126Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for Mid 30's that will outcall
Does anyone have a good Lady that will travel the area? I am currently located in Smithville area. I am glad that I found this forum as I have been cruising them and STG for the last few days checking profiles. I have called Joelle a couple of times. The first time she was good back in April 2022, but by Jan of 2023 she seemed to be fighting some demons.
-
09-03-23 19:33 #20125Senior Member

Posts: 314There's a few listed here but I question if they are legit.
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...d/providence/1
-
09-03-23 18:58 #20124Senior Member

Posts: 41Any recommendations on Spanish girls
Can anyone recommend any Spanish providers that aren't overpriced or a rip off local to the providence area? Pm if necessary. Appreciate any help I can get.
-
09-03-23 18:34 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 314Seekonk girls
Anyone seen any of the girls advertising in Seekonk? Wondering if they are legit. Thanks.









Reply With Quote





