Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 1327 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Karli

    Several inquires about this one on the forum but no one has seen her? My kind of PAWG if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/644863211339

  2. #20129

    Haze??

    Anyone dealt with haze? Reverse search comes up a different fb profile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/737003981657

  3. #20128

    Spanish girls

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    There's a few listed here but I question if they are legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...d/providence/1
    Yeah a majority of those are scams, red flag ads, prices, all want a deposit. But thanks you. I was wondering if there was another place for them.

  4. #20127

    Phones / Spoofing Apps

    There are plenty of ways to do get around it there are plenty of apps that you can spoof from your cell phone so that a caller I'd from a large company or a listed cell phone will come up.

  5. #20126

    Looking for Mid 30's that will outcall

    Does anyone have a good Lady that will travel the area? I am currently located in Smithville area. I am glad that I found this forum as I have been cruising them and STG for the last few days checking profiles. I have called Joelle a couple of times. The first time she was good back in April 2022, but by Jan of 2023 she seemed to be fighting some demons.

  6. #20125
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend any Spanish providers that aren't overpriced or a rip off local to the providence area? Pm if necessary. Appreciate any help I can get.
    There's a few listed here but I question if they are legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...d/providence/1

  7. #20124

    Any recommendations on Spanish girls

    Can anyone recommend any Spanish providers that aren't overpriced or a rip off local to the providence area? Pm if necessary. Appreciate any help I can get.

  8. #20123

    Seekonk girls

    Anyone seen any of the girls advertising in Seekonk? Wondering if they are legit. Thanks.

  9. #20122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Mandy

    Anybody know her rates? Hhr? Hr?

    Thanks.

  10. #20121
    Quote Originally Posted by WomencChildren1  [View Original Post]
    Any updated / recent experiences with Laysha?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...n/052754565074
    She insisted on 200 for a qv BBBJ so I passed.

  11. #20120
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    If you web search on a number, you can often find the metadata of its config of origin (I. E. "VOIP, Landline, Wireless".

    Also, if you don't get a hit on a name or address when you do your search. It's usually VOIP.
    There are also dedicated apps and sites for this purpose.

    Some providers who require a real number for verification WILL let you use a VoiP / App if you just tell them your real number, and they'll contact you once from a different number that's not connected to their ads or work persona, just to verify. It's mostly so that they can keep track of time wasters or guys who they don't want to see again. So if you absolutely need to keep things discrete due to a spousal situation, it's worth asking if that's a possibility when contacting a provider who doesn't accept app numbers.

  12. #20119

    Laysha

    Any updated / recent experiences with Laysha?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...n/052754565074

  13. #20118
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    May it's because I use a text app. I never understood how someone knows it's a text app number. Keeps me safe from the SO.
    If you web search on a number, you can often find the metadata of its config of origin (I. E. "VOIP, Landline, Wireless".

    Also, if you don't get a hit on a name or address when you do your search. It's usually VOIP.

  14. #20117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    I've texted her more times than I can count and never got a response.

    May it's because I use a text app. I never understood how someone knows it's a text app number. Keeps me safe from the SO.

  15. #20116

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape