Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 552 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5376

    Strip Clubs vs Private Escorts

    Enjoy reading all the comments, feedback and intel. Much appreciated. I have yet to go to a strip club in the Seattle area but very familiar with offerings on the other board. Curious as to why many of you on this chat prefer hooking up with dancers vs an escort at an incall- would love to learn more. Price point wise they seem very similar. I know the other board can be hit or miss but find there are some that are consistent and good. Also do you find it riskier at all being at the club where others can walk in etc. Would love to hear your thoughts (especially corona like who cracks me up).

  2. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Damm. Might as well escort than. Very risky unless you are hot and young.
    Receiving more OTC invites from dancers lately. Club biz has slowed down.

  3. #5374
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    This Snow. She suck my wang. Goodtime.
    She has the rose tattoo. She was nice up on stage but I didn't see her. What was the damage for her?

  4. #5373
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Snow

    This Snow. She suck my wang. Goodtime.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230831_145554.jpg‎  

  5. #5372

    Alice Sugars

    Anyone have anything interesting to say about Alice at Sugars? I could have swore I saw something before but can't find it. https://instagram.com/aliceizabrat?i...ZjMTM2ODFkZg==.

  6. #5371
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She was good with $700 for 30 minutes back in June, only time I've taken her up on it.
    700! I have had fun for 400 with her in a private room a few times! Granted it has been about a year.

  7. #5370

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I agree 500 per song is high but she quoted me 400 per song awhile back. So my question was reasonable.
    She was good with $700 for 30 minutes back in June, only time I've taken her up on it.

  8. #5369
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Liz.

    300 15 minutes VIP. Bbfscip BBBJ.
    She got an IG or anything?

  9. #5368

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I agree 500 per song is high but she quoted me 400 per song awhile back. So my question was reasonable.
    Never heard her quoting rates that high. Just saw her and private room was a flat fee. Wanted 700 but talked her down a bit.

  10. #5367
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Diamond has been MIA last couple of visits. Hope all is good.
    Diamond is very nice woman.

    I hope she ok. She talk dirty. I miss her.

  11. #5366
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pandora many girl dance

    Many girl dance at Pandora. Daytime.

    Mommy need to buy school supply.

    I donate white out. Hahahahaha.

  12. #5365

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that. LOL. I am sure it is till completion.
    I agree 500 per song is high but she quoted me 400 per song awhile back. So my question was reasonable.

  13. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    500 For a CBJ? Hahahah! Oh lord. There is no girl on earth that I would pay 500 to give me a CBJ. None.
    Me neither. That's why I didn't see her. Does anyone have info on Mia or the white girl with a rose tattoo on her neck?

  14. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ava and she wanted 1 k for everything, 5 for a CBJ. Anyone have info on Mia? Short nice ass. There was a girl with a rose tattoo on her neck, I didn't get her name either but looked good.
    500 For a CBJ? Hahahah! Oh lord. There is no girl on earth that I would pay 500 to give me a CBJ. None.

  15. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming that's PER song.
    I doubt that. LOL. I am sure it is till completion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape