Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 683 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    She is good. Likes sex and pro at what she does. Saw her 3 years ago she gets vocal during sex and feels like having real orgasms but she was on thicker side and short not sure if BBW yet. She takes Greek too. 1. 5 HH

    .
    That was 3 years ago I did post a review on her like 1 or 2 years ago. She has changed a lot compared to what she looked like 3+ years ago she's definitely a BBW now compared to back then when she looked good with no gut.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamCheese  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/282923214160

    Anybody have the scoop on Eva? Been eyeing her ad for a while but not sure if I want to pull the trigger.
    As I mentioned above she looks different than her pics from 3+ years ago I've done research on her and those pics are actually like 5 years old maybe older she has been in the game for a long time. If you like BBWs you could go for it but I only recommend her for her SS. And don't expect her to do much in different positions she even charges extra for cowgirl. Its just straight doggy with her and honestly her CBJ isn't great. Also if you see her multiple times she'll probably end up offering discounts even BBFS I almost went for it thinking with the wrong head. Butttt she'll ask for money before hand obviously that is a NO NO and I saw someone a couple years ago mentioned she's got STDs. Obviously I haven't seen her since last year and things could've changed with her but honestly I still wouldn't go see her unless she's like 15 minutes away and I need a quick release with a BBW specifically, I live in CNJ so its not worth the trip for me. If you're looking for a PAWG / BBW that is worth it I'd recommend the redhead that posts in MT Laurel / Cherry Hill although I think she's in AC right now.

  2. #7644
    Thank you. I need go see her too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alana a couple of time. Everytime, she went above and beyond. Never missing a beat. A true nympho who's priority is to give you what you want and willing to put in the work to improve her skills. I haven't tried anal with her but I'm sure she'll get it done.
    .

  3. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Chasity has returned to her old stomping ground in Williamstown after a two year break (same number as before). Stopped by a few days ago when I first saw her ad pop up. Still the same looking -- 4'9 maybe 90#, shaved, A cup, super tiny. I was a regular of hers as she was always good for a quick pump-and-dump for a Franklin. She was always very nice but as I saw her more she was less & less into it and would often have her eyes glued shut -- if I recalled she was a lesbian just making some $ (her GF was often hiding in the tub).

    Fast forward to my visit this week and was pretty excited to see her for a pump-and-dump. She didn't remember my text # but did when she saw me. She had some nice energy on the visit as once she recognized me I got a big hug and an enthusiastic session. Started with a BBBJ then on to mish. She used to be super tight cause she was dry but today she was wet so getting in was much easier. She makes me look very bog going into her little pussy. On to doggie then back to mish for the inside finish. Out the door in 20 min.
    Do you got a link by any chance??

  4. #7642

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Alana looks good to me have you chance to see her? She quoted some Greek for 1. 2 prob 15 min wonder if she is good service. I know her sister Tiffany Rose is good but haven't tried Greek on her too which is 1. 5 minimum donation

    .
    I've seen Alana a couple of time. Everytime, she went above and beyond. Never missing a beat. A true nympho who's priority is to give you what you want and willing to put in the work to improve her skills. I haven't tried anal with her but I'm sure she'll get it done.

  5. #7641

    Alana

    Alana looks good to me have you chance to see her? She quoted some Greek for 1. 2 prob 15 min wonder if she is good service. I know her sister Tiffany Rose is good but haven't tried Greek on her too which is 1. 5 minimum donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Everything you say is very true and I agree with it all. For better context, I have a tall athletic build and always smell good in all situations. Believe it or not, I've came some real diamonds in those areas. First time I met one girl was Skye on one early morning on broadway. Gave me some crazy sloppy head in the car. She like a unicorn on STG that comes out every few months or weeks for days at a time.

    I don't just choose anyone either. It was only because of her close relation to Alana that I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt instead of waiting on someone to report on her.
    .

  6. #7640

    Eva

    She is good. Likes sex and pro at what she does. Saw her 3 years ago she gets vocal during sex and feels like having real orgasms but she was on thicker side and short not sure if BBW yet. She takes Greek too. 1. 5 HH

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Go see her and report back to earn some board cred. Then people will help you out.
    .

  7. #7639
    A few comments.

    I never pay twice the full fare for a double. Two girls are better than one, but not twice as good as one. I had a standard rate that I paid with Kandie for doubles (always just double BBBJ. I usually opt against FS). The first time I saw Kat with Kandie and she counted the money (after the date), she looked really mad, like I was shorting her. Kandie reassured her that what I paid was correct, and then she was sweet and bubbly again, giving me a hug and telling me that she hoped to see me again soon. And, never had an issue with the rate on subsequent dates.

    So, the moral here is that rates, especially doubles, are negotiable. If they throw out a high number, counter back with what you expect to pay. You're likely to end up with an agreement close to that number. And, importantly, I did see a switch flip quickly with Kat once. So, she might be a little more hot-and-cold or hit-and-miss than ideal. But she is very capable of a good date (at least was a few months ago).

    And for context - I'm not tall, not athletic, and am old enough to be her dad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Based off your post, I honestly don't know. Maybe it's how she is on her period. Can't say she had bad intentions because she was bright and bubbly when she seen me. Someone else might have a better experience. Can only report my experience.

  8. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Based off your post, I honestly don't know. Maybe it's how she is on her period. Can't say she had bad intentions because she was bright and bubbly when she seen me. Someone else might have a better experience. Can only report my experience.
    Could be anything. Her period. Your approach. Perhaps you were like her 10th of the day and she was just tired.

  9. #7637
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamCheese  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/282923214160

    Anybody have the scoop on Eva? Been eyeing her ad for a while but not sure if I want to pull the trigger.
    Go see her and report back to earn some board cred. Then people will help you out.

  10. #7636

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago, and had a great time. Zero hesitation from her about anything, and I definitely pushed her limits. But I did get a vibe from her that things might be hot or cold, and gave her a few compliment to which she smiled and warmed up to me. Or maybe it was just whatever drugs she's on, or the big blue full moon. Man you just never know with these girls. I'll definitely try her again, but won't be surprised if I get a different response, they are living a crazier life than most guys realize.
    Based off your post, I honestly don't know. Maybe it's how she is on her period. Can't say she had bad intentions because she was bright and bubbly when she seen me. Someone else might have a better experience. Can only report my experience.

  11. #7635
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/638725352072

    Unless your interesting in the bare basic minimum, I don't recommend. Sweet girl, but from my perspective, she's only interested in the easiest way to get the money instead of giving actual good service.

    Requested she wear the skirt outfit from her ad, but apparent she doesn't have it. Would have been nice if she told me this but still good. She tells me in person that she gives sloppy head, but there was nothing sloppy about it. Almost dry to be honest (Maybe was trying to secure the transfer of money? ). Tells me she doesn't suck the balls (dafuq?). Then ends up telling me she's on her period. Still fucked for a little, but honestly it wasn't good. Condom she gave me was small, she was dry, and I was too worried about the condom breaking with her on period if I go too hard. She tells me 15 min up, but I texted for HH. I show her and she tells me she accidently gave me the SS price, so If I want to continue then it would be 40 $ more. I was over it at this point and didn't bust.

    Idk how I can go from being cute to having all this bullshit but whatever. I blame myself. Shoulda stuck with a regular. Better yet, save my money for another trip somewhere. Maybe D. R. Again. At least they can actually deepthroat me.
    I saw her a few weeks ago, and had a great time. Zero hesitation from her about anything, and I definitely pushed her limits. But I did get a vibe from her that things might be hot or cold, and gave her a few compliment to which she smiled and warmed up to me. Or maybe it was just whatever drugs she's on, or the big blue full moon. Man you just never know with these girls. I'll definitely try her again, but won't be surprised if I get a different response, they are living a crazier life than most guys realize.

  12. #7634

    I see your point

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Usually when you have conflicting reports (not questioning the legitimacy) with one side saying great service and the other poor, you take them with a grain of salt. Perhaps the lady didn't like what she saw which resulted in poor service.

    And I also always get a kick out of reports on here that ladies found in drug ridden areas or on STG in general have signs of use and that people will never see them again. What do you expect will be behind the door of people picked up off the street or on STG. And at the very least if they were super hot and clean you wouldn't be getting them for the cheap that many report.
    Everything you say is very true and I agree with it all. For better context, I have a tall athletic build and always smell good in all situations. Believe it or not, I've came some real diamonds in those areas. First time I met one girl was Skye on one early morning on broadway. Gave me some crazy sloppy head in the car. She like a unicorn on STG that comes out every few months or weeks for days at a time.

    I don't just choose anyone either. It was only because of her close relation to Alana that I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt instead of waiting on someone to report on her.

  13. #7633

    Eva Love

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/282923214160

    Anybody have the scoop on Eva? Been eyeing her ad for a while but not sure if I want to pull the trigger.

  14. #7632

    Double special

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a few months ago as part of a double with Kandie. She was 100% on ball duty then (but wouldn't toss my salad), and I would say she was generally sweet, enthusiastic, and sloppy. Sorry to hear the service has declined.
    I only seen her because I was thinking about doing a double with her and Alana. No way now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the double special that most these girls advertise are starting to look like a scam. Full price for both girls just for the possible for one to do nothing. In my mind, they always have some part of me, doing something, at all times. If they can't do that then what's the point? I'll just see you at separate times then if no one into it.

  15. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a few months ago as part of a double with Kandie. She was 100% on ball duty then (but wouldn't toss my salad), and I would say she was generally sweet, enthusiastic, and sloppy. Sorry to hear the service has declined.
    Usually when you have conflicting reports (not questioning the legitimacy) with one side saying great service and the other poor, you take them with a grain of salt. Perhaps the lady didn't like what she saw which resulted in poor service.

    And I also always get a kick out of reports on here that ladies found in drug ridden areas or on STG in general have signs of use and that people will never see them again. What do you expect will be behind the door of people picked up off the street or on STG. And at the very least if they were super hot and clean you wouldn't be getting them for the cheap that many report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape