Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 15293
-
09-04-23 08:01 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 860My bad. Apologies. I just saw an Anna on their website. NYAF is the worst. No idea who is on their line up unless you text them.
Originally Posted by TheRealMrdj
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 07:13 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 860The link below show the locations Downtown Manhattan, Brooklyn and Downtown Jersey City (0. 7 miles from MLE).
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
https://www.automotionparking.com/automotion-projects
-
09-03-23 22:06 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 4759There's one in Chinatown too on. Bayard? I think. Cool idea, car just slides into slots to park underground. In case mongers want to go back to C-Town for some dim sum first before hitting the Jellyfish NBCs as IC would say.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 16:33 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 1766MG Poppy is a hottie
Poppy 360 hr dfk BBBJ BBFS 100.
Poppy is hot and on the younger side for koreans. Around 30.5'4-5'5. Very attentitive and friendly and charming. Not much as far as english goes. This girl should be popular.
Took a shower and sucked on those MM C titties and grabbed onto her nice ass. Nice body on her. Skinny.
DFK and asked for BBFS. She a good BBBJ and BLS. She was all up under that sack. Got her to 69. Her pussy is shaved. She did eventually stop it and I asked for condom. Just kidding. There was no condom. It was a nice pussy but she did prelube. She did reach for it a few times throughout but I was like, no babe you don't need that.
She has some real good CG. Almost good enough to nut. The doggy to lazy doggy and finished there kissing the side of her face and I was just banging her little box.
No time to talk but a shower and she dressed me and sent me out.
-
09-03-23 14:21 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 860NYC does not want you driving into Manhattan. That is why the MTA is trying to implemnent a congestion pricing program.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 12:41 #11208Banned Member

Posts: 633Parking thanks
Thanks mongers for midtown park tips! I usual find street spots below 20's and metro or cab up to Diamond. I thinks the cab is under 10, and I rather gives that to cabbie than pay them ripoff midtown rate. Sunday real good with free street park. NYC should try that on Saturday too to get people backs to city.
-
09-03-23 10:17 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 860If you absolutely want no one or no thing touching you car. Check out Automtion. Locations in midtown 148 East 24 Street and 252 West 57th Street. Fully automtated parking system. I do not recall hourly rate but it was probably about $50 a few years ago for the day.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
https://www.automotionparking.com/au...et-new-york-ny
-
09-03-23 10:02 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 4759More info for those NYC parking noob.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Sunday. Free meters plenty of parking. Go near Park ave and usually plenty by there.
Saturday. Tons of parking 4. 5 an hour but plenty of free ones too. For example there were shit ton parking 31st street East of Park Ave or around that area. Lots of meters that is 8 AM-midnight too on Saturday when commercial parking restriction is lifted.
Weekday. ***** pain in the ass because commercial parking, most meters open after 6 PM or 7 PM.
Parking garage, you can use SpotHero also. Sometimes a garage is $20 via app when regular price is $40+.
-
09-03-23 09:56 #11205Senior Member

Posts: 1766Depends on when you go. If you go to ddy / sl after 6 pm or on weekends you can easily park pretty much right in front for free. During m-f business hours I am not sure. Well, I am not sure about any place in the city. There is parking in k-town and in ktown you are right at the F train which takes you to either ddy or sl.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
But ddy does have cheap on the street parking during the business day.
-
09-03-23 08:36 #11204Senior Member

Posts: 4104Parking in midtown is expensive. You could use an app like ParkWhiz to help find discount parking at parking garages. Rates will vary depending on date, time, and capacity. You will have to prepay in advance via the app. Sample rates for today (Sunday) shows $30 for a parking garage on 48th and 6th for 5 hours from 12 to 5 PM.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 08:20 #11203Senior Member

Posts: 574Basically parking 8-6 Mon.-Fri. Sucks because it's reserved for commercial parking. It starts like this from 20's up to 60's between 7th ave to 5th ave. You got to park outside these zones or just use garage.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 00:17 #11202Banned Member

Posts: 633Mid town parking shit
Hey mongers. I love DDY but whens I drive into city hates the midtown parking rates. I go to Shangrila and other places better parking. Sometime I just can't resist them DDY fucktoys, though. Sometime I park downtown and cab or train up to midtown.
My question is there any midtown park tips near Diamond District? Or is it like I thinks and shit out of luck?
-
09-02-23 23:04 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 109Carry at NYAF
Haven't been to Midtown in a minute, mostly been sticking to usual haunts in Chinatown and Flushing. This is a delayed post, but not by much.
Was in the area on a weekday morning and texted that I wanted a lineup. Was hoping for Cherry but she's on vacation.
I get there and am offered Tiffany but I want to see who's available. 5 girls, all solid picks, but went with Carry in hopes she sucks toes like her sister.
Unfortunately she tells me the TS is busy so we go for the standing shower. Clean up and back to the room.
Tells me to lay face down and cat baths me well, then goes for the rim. Turn over for a good BBBJ, then slips on the cover and hops on. We change positions a few times, she's so light that carrying her around and putting her where I want her isn't an issue. Pop in the bag and she cleans me up.
We chat using her phone and she's all compliments, very friendly. I DATY and she returns the favor. Gets me rock hard again and more fooling around for round 2. I pop again and she helps with the clean up. Helps me get dressed and even puts on my watch for me.
Will repeat with her. She even mentioned up upgraded menu.
Will try to post about my exploits, but seems inflation is creeping up everywhere.
-
09-02-23 18:39 #11200Senior Member

Posts: 33Rita RisingSun is busty with a killer ass
Rita Viet Mix girl. She's got big naturals, must be a C, some tats because she's a bad ass I guess. Her ass is round and pussy is shaved. I kind of know she wasn't going to be BB but I still went because I need some different flavor for little Luther. Quiet and shy but once we got into the table shower she unleased her viet **** upon little Luther. Suck and rub the cock real good. Slurping and DTing my cock like it's the last Banh Mi she'll ever had. She was fuckiing hungry for sex. I bend over to finger her pussy and splash warm water on that ass, I attempted P2 P but that was a hard no once I got close. She does't play that BB game at all (I tried). OK, back to the room I let her ride little Luther and shaking her big tits, Little luther was hard as fuck and turn into big luther and fucked her like a champ. Switch up for doggy to slap that ass while starting at her tatts calling her names and slapping that ass while I ride that ass until I busted.
Hot mama was hot. I'd fuck her too. Got a hug on the way out to cop a feel.
-
09-02-23 13:42 #11199Senior Member

Posts: 86Petite Korean Yuri at City Place
I had a maiden session with petite K-girl Yuri at City Place, and had a very pleasing and relaxing hour. MMS asked if I had tried Yuri, and I said that I hadn't. She encouraged me to and brought Yuri over to introduce. I liked what I saw enough to take the hour, and was happy that I did.
Yuri vitals. 5-2, slim, spinner type body, A cups, great skin, pretty face. Moderate in the English department, but very friendly, kindly, chill.
Nice table shower, extra points for asking how I like the scrubbing that way that girls do about the massage part (soft, medium, hard). No hesitation about waxing the cock, and she isn't a beginner. So far, so good.
Massage was excellent, knew her spots well, got the pressure just right, sued her forearms and elbows well. She was able to get more solid pressure than her small build made me expect.
The acronyms as follows. CBJ skillful. Got tongue on head game, great rhythm, got deep enough w / o overdoing it more than she could, knew just when to stop so it didn't get toothy. FS all in mish, nice and tight, got wet pretty good, took the D well, some LFK / DFK (a bonus), enthusiasm on the mark.
All was well done. She's a sweetheart and aims to please. Treat her well this one. Total 240.
Be well all.










Reply With Quote





