Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11375

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Billingsly, has been officially closed as of Friday.
    The marked one? Or the private one? They have also said it was closed, the private one, before, but then it's open again.

  2. #11374
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Billingsly, has been officially closed as of Friday.
    Can you specify which one, there are at least 2 on that road. Who is they LE or the owners closed it? Thanks!

  3. #11373

    They are cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by ColsSubBoy  [View Original Post]
    I know this topic has been discussed with other places previously, but I wanted to share my observation. First, it's legit as has been reported, but I have received a good massage there previously. Today after the massage, I was talking to the masseuse and I watched her just straighten up the the thin paper cover on top, including the face guard opening. I tried to ask about this but she seemed to not understand what I was saying. Needless to say, I won't be returning, as this grossed me out pretty good. I was the only one there (since it's legit- haha), so hopefully it wasn't too dirty.

    Other mongers have reported similar findings at other places, but I wanted to share. It makes me wonder what other shortcuts these places take.
    For the most part these Chinese massage business owners are cheap. They will reuse anything they can, if it appears clean they will use the disposable paper sheets as often as possible. Some will even wash the thicker ones to extend the life even more. I have also seen them just spray the face part with sanitizer. Basically, if it looks clean, don't wash or replace anything. Anything that costs money that they don't need to do is not done, even the tiny electricity it takes to provide warm oil is too costly. They restrict how many hot stones the providers are allowed to use. If you go to a place that has warm oil and they use at least five hot stones then they are more likely to have cleaner tables, sheets, etc too.

  4. #11372

    75 NW Massage

    I know this topic has been discussed with other places previously, but I wanted to share my observation. First, it's legit as has been reported, but I have received a good massage there previously. Today after the massage, I was talking to the masseuse and I watched her just straighten up the the thin paper cover on top, including the face guard opening. I tried to ask about this but she seemed to not understand what I was saying. Needless to say, I won't be returning, as this grossed me out pretty good. I was the only one there (since it's legit- haha), so hopefully it wasn't too dirty.

    Other mongers have reported similar findings at other places, but I wanted to share. It makes me wonder what other shortcuts these places take.

  5. #11371
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is back, and still at Alice. Advertising on hew own again and going by Lynn on Craigslist now.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...661066096.html
    What is special about her? Just a good massage? FS?

  6. #11370
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Asian Pro on Bethel Rd. HE available.

    Alpha Massage Spa on Commerce Pkwy in Dublin. No HE.
    Add one.

    A & A spa on 275X Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, No HE.

  7. #11369

    New AMPs this year

    Quote Originally Posted by FootPrints13  [View Original Post]
    Where are they?
    Asian Pro on Bethel Rd. HE available.

    Alpha Massage Spa on Commerce Pkwy in Dublin. No HE.

    75 NW on and Wilson Rd. HE available appears to very by provider.

    Serene A Massage on Presidential Pkwy in Powell. HE available.

    ZZ Spa on Morse Rd. HE available.

    Green Shade Spa on Sunbury Rd in Delaware. HE available.

  8. #11368

    They closed Billingsly

    Billingsly, has been officially closed as of Friday.

  9. #11367

    ZZ Spa on Morse

    Tried this place the other day. It's located in a small plaza next to a couple of restaurants, nail salons & the like. It sounded like there were three women working, but I only saw my masseuse. She was a pretty, petite, late-thirties / early-forties woman who spoke decent English. The room was clean and the massage was unexceptional. No teasing until just before the flip, and then just a quick couple of brushes. Decent finish and I left happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/141754140485

  10. #11366

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    I know of six new AMPs that have opened this year in Columbus and the surrounding area. There are probably more that I have not discovered yet. Is this a typical amount to see open up in a year? I don't recall too many new places in previous years.
    Where are they?

  11. #11365

    Lea / Lynn

    Looks like she is back, and still at Alice. Advertising on hew own again and going by Lynn on Craigslist now.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...661066096.html

  12. #11364
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveMonger  [View Original Post]
    Missed your opportunity on Billingsly. That rate covers "everything".
    Thanks LiveMonger, I guess I snoozed and loozed that day.

  13. #11363

    Moss ct

    How does the girl at moss ct compared to lulu? Lulu in Polaris was very nice and not bad looking but moss ct is closer. Thanks.

  14. #11362

    Missed

    Missed your opportunity on Billingsly. That rate covers "everything".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanja  [View Original Post]
    Was mongering for a massage last Friday. Based on this review I called and made appt (address in ad was 2 xx0 Billingsley). Was told call when I got there but already had address so saw no need. No answer at door, so called again and was told to go to 2 xx2 Billingsley at other end of building. Eventually Asian woman met me at door and apologized for checking back door first. Went in to massage room with futon on floor. Provider then speaks to someone on Phone and says sorry they are busy. But I had appointment so insisted to provider that I'm the one she's waiting for. Her English not too good. I decided to call again to Lulu who answers and asks. How old are you?, are you white Asian or black? I said its $60 for an hour, right. Answer: No, its $160. Bad feeling got me to leave, so I decide to try somewhere else.

    At first I was planning to go to Serene, but last experience there had been very average (and I'm starting to agree with the Guardian's announcer's views on this and Asian Pro) so decided to go back to New Spa. Slightly above average, they're always nice and polite, with good skills. I think I had Cici, not sure. Personally I think this and White Rose (Wendy) are OK.

    After finishing at NS I see a text on my phone from Lulu. Come Baby - $160 cash, with an address on Louisville Pl. Very odd, but she looked cute, if in fact she was the person in the picture she sent. So that was RJ's big adventure. - Good luck.

  15. #11361
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    I have not had good experiences there. The girl I saw was so doped out of her mind seemed like she was in a different universe. Really put me off.
    Which girl was that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape