Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 502 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5324

    Damages??

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to see this one back so soon.

    BBJ w / CIM & CFS can be had with this one.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23063646.html

    As always. Treat them nice.

    -Kratos.
    What were the damages for her services??

  2. #5323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to see this one back so soon.

    BBJ w / CIM & CFS can be had with this one.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23063646.html

    As always. Treat them nice.

    -Kratos.
    She has pictures of her face on Eros. Nuru $$ 50 and VIP $$.

  3. #5322

    Scarlett -Aiea

    Surprised to see this one back so soon.

    BBJ w / CIM & CFS can be had with this one.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23063646.html

    As always. Treat them nice.

    -Kratos.

  4. #5321

    Reposting on Massage with HE

    I visited Pin Thai at the Aiea Shopping Center and got in touch with a massage therapist Belle that I had communicated with in the past. Very attractive Thai lady with incredible hands. Started face down and she hit all of the sore muscles from my long day working in the yard. Appointment was for 7:00 pm and she was very punctual. After addressing all of my sore back and leg muscles she started to gently run her hands along my rear end. She added more oil to my okole and started inserting her middle finger up my rectum. Whoa this was new territory for me. On the flip, she leaned over to massage my arms, her bare nipple found its way to my mouth. (VERY nice big nipples!) She allows mutual touching and has very smooth skin. Her massage is done topless if you choose the "sensual massage" option. After the massage. It was followed by an incredible "happy ending. Very talented and attractive Thai lady named Belle. Mutual touching / happy ending. She then offered double Thai massage the next time with another therapist Roxy. Personally, worth EVERY penny I spent! Wow, you have to give her a try with her sensual fingers.

  5. #5320
    What was the damage with HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    Was recommended to see EVE at CC #33 XX. I think she was at Aiea or Kopalei. If only I was 30 yrs young. My mojo not working like it use to. You young guns are missing this one.

    I don't usually rate on a first visit. But.

    Pros. Cons.

    Young. + No FS. -.

    Slim. + No BJ. -.

    Attractive. + No nuru. -.

    Beautiful smile. + UTCRoaming -.

    No ink or tats. +.

    No paint, nail Polish. +.

    Natural firm boobies. +.

    Nice melon butt. +.

    Sensual massagee. +.

    Teasing. +.

    No upselling. +.

    Full hour. +.

    Happy attitude. +.

    YMMV. Be careful. Left happy but wanting more. FME.

  6. #5319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Does this one have an ad?
    Yes, on Mojovillage. Ta's place.

  7. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubs  [View Original Post]
    Excellent legit massage.

    She looks hot / cute.

    HE, couldn't finish and I didn't mind, had a Plan B. The massage was worth the appt and I'd go again for my legit massage needs. I didn't bother asking if any of the other women from their ad do more than HE.
    Does this one have an ad?

  8. #5317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    Was recommended to see EVE at CC #33 XX. I think she was at Aiea or Kopalei. If only I was 30 yrs young. My mojo not working like it use to. You young guns are missing this one.

    I don't usually rate on a first visit. But.

    Pros. Cons.

    Young. + No FS. -.

    Slim. + No BJ. -.

    Attractive. + No nuru. -.

    Beautiful smile. + UTCRoaming -.

    No ink or tats. +.

    No paint, nail Polish. +.

    Natural firm boobies. +.

    Nice melon butt. +.

    Sensual massagee. +.

    Teasing. +.

    No upselling. +.

    Full hour. +.

    Happy attitude. +.

    YMMV. Be careful. Left happy but wanting more. FME.
    Excellent legit massage.

    She looks hot / cute.

    HE, couldn't finish and I didn't mind, had a Plan B. The massage was worth the appt and I'd go again for my legit massage needs. I didn't bother asking if any of the other women from their ad do more than HE.

  9. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    The new location is upstairs cc 203.

    Massage was so so.

    He was so so.

    Girl looks 40 something other girl looks over 50.

    I wouldn't repeat.
    Oh! That changes things a bit, thank you. I've found that older ones like that tend to be hit or miss, usually miss.

    Do they have an ad?

  10. #5315

    Hot stone

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

    The last I saw, 203 was on a list of units having work done.

    3904 Sakura had a youngish hottie but she seemed pretty unfriendly, so I never partook. Some of the girls down in Yaya's place are attractive (to me) much nicer.
    The new location is upstairs cc 203.

    Massage was so so.

    He was so so.

    Girl looks 40 something other girl looks over 50.

    I wouldn't repeat.

  11. #5314

    Location Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    Yes! That place sucks! Total rip!
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8  [View Original Post]
    Is this the new place on Waimanu St that shares the same parking lot as Osaka? Been there a few times and it's a rub and tug place with younger thai girls that start massage at $70 and try to upsell nuru for 300. Kinda ridiculous to pay that amount, especially because you can poke squid for way less just 50 ft away.

    Not sure what Mr Number is but I'm probably blocked there too since last time I went the wahine wanted 3 hundos and I argued with her. I thought I negotiated nuru for less only to find out she wasn't going to me the full nuru experience halfway thru. Gave me the whole spiel of how other customers pay that amount and its not worth doing it for less. Total turn off so I asked for a refund.

    I'd stay away from this place unless you want to pay the crazy amount. They do have lookers there but they won't do FS / BJ so I don't think their service comes close to what they want to be paid for.

    I didn't see the girl in this ad but I think it's the same place: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23057059.html.

    Sorry to hear about your friend but won't be patronizing this place again either.
    Thanks for the positive comments and support. Agree, for less than these Thai providers want for no touching and HE, one could go next door to Osaka and get more for less. My friend is funny, the main reason he did not want HE was because he thought this provider might be TS, a non-starter for him. When the tip conversation started and she scoffed at $. 4, that was just insult to injury. He is a nice person and left her an adequate tip for a "legit" massage. This provider still felt the need to post negative comments on Mr Number. Not cool.

    Let's stick together and call out places and providers that are not good and not nice.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  12. #5313

    Hotty in town

    Was recommended to see EVE at CC #33 XX. I think she was at Aiea or Kopalei. If only I was 30 yrs young. My mojo not working like it use to. You young guns are missing this one.

    I don't usually rate on a first visit. But.

    Pros. Cons.

    Young. + No FS. -.

    Slim. + No BJ. -.

    Attractive. + No nuru. -.

    Beautiful smile. + UTCRoaming -.

    No ink or tats. +.

    No paint, nail Polish. +.

    Natural firm boobies. +.

    Nice melon butt. +.

    Sensual massagee. +.

    Teasing. +.

    No upselling. +.

    Full hour. +.

    Happy attitude. +.

    YMMV. Be careful. Left happy but wanting more. FME.

  13. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    So I was slipping in the entrance of CC, LINDON side. Got husseled by the Chinese connection. Been here before, not bad. If you can get passed the 90 minutes or 4 hand upsell but no mention of money.

    Took me to #203 up the stairs there.

    Use to be KAYs Thai massage. Met many beautiful Thai Therapists there in the day before all the upselling.

    Now it's Chinese shop, still the same minus the young pretty Thais. Memories.

    I know Miki, nice friendly matured therapist. Used a glove first time on the finish.

    Today was Helen. Limited English but understandable, slim, attractive, massage was strong with lots of stretching. Let her do her thing which I enjoyed.

    No hints, so on the flip, waited, finally had to ask for a happy. Blank look, so asked for a HJ, still didn't understand. Pointed and motioned. Surprise with a smile.

    No BJ or FS available. YMMV. I think it is Legit for most. . FME.
    Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

    The last I saw, 203 was on a list of units having work done.

    3904 Sakura had a youngish hottie but she seemed pretty unfriendly, so I never partook. Some of the girls down in Yaya's place are attractive (to me) much nicer.

  14. #5311

    Hot stone spa relocated

    So I was slipping in the entrance of CC, LINDON side. Got husseled by the Chinese connection. Been here before, not bad. If you can get passed the 90 minutes or 4 hand upsell but no mention of money.

    Took me to #203 up the stairs there.

    Use to be KAYs Thai massage. Met many beautiful Thai Therapists there in the day before all the upselling.

    Now it's Chinese shop, still the same minus the young pretty Thais. Memories.

    I know Miki, nice friendly matured therapist. Used a glove first time on the finish.

    Today was Helen. Limited English but understandable, slim, attractive, massage was strong with lots of stretching. Let her do her thing which I enjoyed.

    No hints, so on the flip, waited, finally had to ask for a happy. Blank look, so asked for a HJ, still didn't understand. Pointed and motioned. Surprise with a smile.

    No BJ or FS available. YMMV. I think it is Legit for most. . FME.

  15. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    I thought Lindon was a legit spot? All girls do HE or depends on the girl?
    Majority of them do it, there was one therapist that didn't do HE, idk if she's the owner or something but never hinted any action.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape